Anyone else hate being short?

I’m 5ft2 and honestly I don’t Like it I just want to be tall like a model 🧘‍♀️and the picture below is literally me with all guys Anyone else hate being short?

1215

Most Helpful Guys

• You can be a model, and it is cute being short for a girl.
    I understand though, I can tell you tall women can be quite attractive and stand out more, but most men are Insecure about tall women, so they go for short girls.
    As I know you prefer tall men

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m 5’2” too and it annoys me sometimes, it’s so hard to find jeans that actually fit

• I am 5'1 absolutely hate it! I wish I could be taller! You had to sneakily go into the kids section to buy jeans, people use you as a hand stand, or they laugh at you when you couldn't reach stuff, supermarket shopping is like rock climbing session😢