Anyone else hate being short?

I’m 5ft2 and honestly I don’t Like it I just want to be tall like a model 🧘‍♀️and the picture below is literally me with all guys Anyone else hate being short?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• You can be a model, and it is cute being short for a girl.
    I understand though, I can tell you tall women can be quite attractive and stand out more, but most men are Insecure about tall women, so they go for short girls.
    As I know you prefer tall men

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m 5’2” too and it annoys me sometimes, it’s so hard to find jeans that actually fit

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'1 absolutely hate it! I wish I could be taller! You had to sneakily go into the kids section to buy jeans, people use you as a hand stand, or they laugh at you when you couldn't reach stuff, supermarket shopping is like rock climbing session😢

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• We like it when you're short. Don't want to be taller-- be glad that that you're shorter. Guys overall want shorter/more petite girls, not the opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes me, but as a guy its much more frustrating as for a girl. Short girls a cute, short guys are unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, i like this height difference. Reminds me of my ex

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7" and I'd give up my left nut to be 5'10" or taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm like 5'7 so fucking short while the average is 5'11 in my country for males

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the perfect height for me

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 6'5" and i LOVE short girls!

1|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" isn't that short for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 5ft and honestly love it. I like when a lot of guys offer me help getting things from tall shelves or to carry something because I'm just small lol
    I like being smaller than most people I know, plus most guys I know like my height which is nice to know 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3 and I feel youuu. I hate always being the shortest among all my friends. I make up for it by wearing heels though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suckers lol. I’m like 5’6 and loving it.
    But be happy with how you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5', and honestly... it's fine. There's worse things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and sure, if I could be a little taller, I would be but I don't hate it that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • short girls look adorable.. also I don't think most guys care about this stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • yep i hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3 and I don't consider myself short at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 6’3” so I’ve never had that problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes