Why do men say they hate fake lips and breasts but then they admire fake girls?

4d
An update, since many people asked about it. This is Alexis Ren, and Yes, she has fake boobs and fake lips.
To men who are saying that not all men like fake, then well, you are really rare if you don't find Alexis Ren attractive.
And by admire I meant finding her very sexually attractive

34116

Most Helpful Girls

• Because when they think of "fake girls," they think of botched surgery. They don't realize how realistic girls can look these days. If they knew, it may turn them off, or it might not.

• Because these men are hypocrites. They're the same men who go "I don't like girls who wear makeup" but then ask girls without makeup why they're so pale, if they got enough sleep, if they're sick etc. lol. They like the idea of girls with big boobs and lips but pretend to not like it when it's fake. When like 80% of the porn stars they drool over had something done to them. They just want to make it seem like they're not shallow, even though they are.