Are diamonds a girls best friend?

If yes state why. If no then what is & why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 9

• only if the symbol of them are as a marital token and, by extension, marriage is her ultimate goal in life.
    other than that, diamonds are merely an indicator of her system of values.
    could delve deep into the subject of diamonds, values and markets; however will merely state that a guy that picks a girl who has a self-established "diamond standard," he should be prepared for her to always be looking for the highest bidder.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, diamonds are a total and complete marketing scam. They were made artificially scarce by de Beers, a company which then began the marketing campaign that convinced people that a diamond wedding ring should cost two month's salary. That's right, suckers, you were paying $5K to $10K or more for a piece of compressed carbon that in an open, non-monopoly market would be worth 1% as much, if that. And to add insult to insult, a lot of the diamonds were mined using nearly slave labor.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few girls like them - I like subtle diamond jewelry not too blingy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...

Girl whispers lightly:
    "You're my only friend."

Mother comes in. "Who are you talking to."

Diamond: "No witness!"
    Girl: "No witnesses."
    *pulls out knife*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! If you buy her diamonds you're invested in the relationship. Unless you're rich lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Many women will always be materialistic and nothing says ''I LOVE YOU'' as diamond does, it ''somehow'' symbolize the women that the society pressured women during the ages and that what makes them shine like a diamond. With time the diamonds has been a symbol for love and romance because it's very rare and extremely expensive and it always end up on a ring and makes it more special and that represent love. And of course rich people have the huge diamond necklace and earrings too, they call it real love, i call it materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. They identify with diamonds 100%. Pretty, shines up real nice, you can show them off, but also pretty much fucking useless ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes