Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?

Why do black women usually have bigger boobs/butts than other women? Is it to match black men’s bodies?Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?
  • It’s to match with black men’s bodies (muscular, bbc)
  • It’s just their genetics
  • I will say why
    Vote C

49

Most Helpful Guys

• I cannot say I know for certain, but I am thinking genetics.

However they do have very nice builds though, a slim waist and are well-proportioned, I would not mind being with a woman with that sort of build. (Especially if she is fit as well, which going by the first image...)

• Lol guys on here were calling them fat and obese

• I certainly do not think so, the second image clearly shows a slim waist, and one who spends time in a gym is certainly not going to get obese.

I tend to think those ladies look very nice.😊