Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?

Why do black women usually have bigger boobs/butts than other women? Is it to match black men’s bodies?Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?
  • It’s to match with black men’s bodies (muscular, bbc)
    Vote A
  • It’s just their genetics
    Vote B
  • I will say why
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I cannot say I know for certain, but I am thinking genetics.

However they do have very nice builds though, a slim waist and are well-proportioned, I would not mind being with a woman with that sort of build. (Especially if she is fit as well, which going by the first image...)

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol guys on here were calling them fat and obese

• I certainly do not think so, the second image clearly shows a slim waist, and one who spends time in a gym is certainly not going to get obese.

I tend to think those ladies look very nice.😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's hard to say, it does show that races of people are different inside and out. When you don't respect that and force people of different races to live together your playing with powerful forces of nature and get things like racism, violence , national disunity and civilizational collapse.

0|1
    1|0
    • On average yeah some differences are prevalent but no one is forcing anyone to live together. Different races live together and have sex with each other because they want to

• Show All
    • There are different races everywhere get over it.

• I'm over it, I respect that there are different races and I'm willing to grant space for each one to live in. I'm racially aware. Are you?

• Fourth option-- the term "thick" is fucking stupid and simply means "fat."

"Is it to match BBC" uh, no. That's also fucking stupid.

0|1
    2|0
    • Haha you seem mad small dick, you look like a Arab

• Show All
    • @Hispanic no they don’t, it’s called BBC not ALC for a reason.

• Both of your commentaries here are also fucking stupid.

• Black people have a different bone density than for instance, white or Asian people, which causes them to be thicker.

There are exceptions though, take masai women for example. They are tall and fairly skinny, rather than on the shorter side and thick.

I think it probably has something to do with adaptation to the area. White people are only white because being white means we can take in more of the sun’s rays. Black people are black to protect themselves from the sun’s rays.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe and you guys being white means you can take less of the suns rays, that’s why you guys are more likely to get sunburn and also why you guys wear sunscreen more

• Interesting. So black women have bones in their boobs and butts. I mean, pelvis does have a bone, but you mean to say those big rhino butts ate create by bones. I have been enlightened !! Thank you.

• Well, basically, when people started trekking away from africa and to Europe, they had to adapt/evolve over time. Their skin turned lighter because there was less (strong) sun, since Europe is farther away from the equator. Less melanin means less sun protection, but it also means we take in more sun. So yeah, that is why we get more easily sunburned etc.

@HaveNoName no, but the denser the bone, the more weight it can carry. I never said their was bone in butts..

• African women comes from a culture and region of very hot weather and through centuries their bodies adjusted to their climate, environment and diet thus that's why they tend to have more muscles mass.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would think more hot weather would require less body mass overall but sure

• If you live in a very hot weather climate then that means more outside activity and outside activity makes muscles grow etc.

• Boobs aren’t muscle

• It’s just their genes I’d say Latina girls are generally a bit thicker too, ain’t nothing wrong with that lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think Latina is a race

• Neither is “black” if you want to argue over semantics 🙄

• It definitely is, there’s a difference.

• It's all in the genes baby! and those women are really fit for their shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • One word Genetics

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just genetics
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics are weird. Case solved. lol 🧬

0|0
    0|0
  • They are curvy nothing wrong, I'm black and I have small curves my husband loves my small butt, he say I have a virgin butt

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would their body matter?
    Why Do Black Women Tend To Be Thicker Than Women Of Other Races? Is It To Match BBC?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes