What is your opinion on breast reduction?

Would you get one if your boobs were too big? Are the results worth the risk?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I have a friend who got a breast reduction surgery. For health reasons, because they were hurting her back. But regardless of a woman's reasons, if she wants to make her boobs smaller then I'm all for it. Especially since you're just removing things you already have, not adding foreign objects or materials into your body.
    I know a lot of women with bigger boobs either feel a tremendous amount of back pain, dislike how they get in the way or feel insecure because of how big they are and how much unwanted attention they might attract. So considering all of these things, if a woman is really bothered by her boobs and she has the money to get a reduction, she should do it.

0|1
    0|1
    • And @ all the men in this thread who are against it for clearly very selfish reasons: y'all are gross & shame on you. If your balls were too big to even fit in your jeans I'm pretty sure all of you would go and get surgery without even hesitating.

• We should cut them all off.
    Anything that distinguishes different biological sexes is hateful to the LGTBQ community.
    Besides, boobs are nothing more than an invention of the patriarchy.
    They have BRAINWASHED men into thinking they are attractive.

Besides women with smaller breasts are offended. If we want to unite as a group we should all look equal. Oh i get it, you hate equality.

Breasts do nothing but oppress women. They invite the male gaze and do nothing but make men feel entitled to stare at them.
    It encourages toxic masculinity!
    Cut them off so you can stick it to the patriarchy.

If you disagree, you're an incel trump supporting nazi.

0|2
    0|1
    • 6d

You forgot the fact that women having boobs only reinforces the western patriarchal attitude that women are just supposed to be mothers and raise kids!

Most Helpful Guys

• It is her choice. No matter if it is for cosmetic or health reasons.

There is nothing wrong in wanting a smaller chest. Some girls may not like their figure in the mirror with them. Besides they can give some health issues like lower back pain.

I remember many people criticizing Scarlett Johansson after her breast reduction. Like... WTF! It's her choice! What do you guys have to do with it? Did you liked it more before? Well them puf your sex doll's boobs a little more I am sure she won't mind.

2|0
    0|1
  • Part of me doesn't like it because I love busty women. But at the same time, it is the plastic surgery with the highest satisfaction rating. So if a woman really wants it and she is trying to improve her quality of life, then I want her to be happy

2|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Back pain is the most retarded reason to get a breast reduction. Why not just strengthen your back instead of being a lazy bum? Yeah I know a few girls with big boobs and they bitched and moaned together about it but one of them has since hit the gym doing lots of back and chest exercises and it totally helps. Then you get to 1 avoid surgery and keep your boobs 2. look the hottest possible 3 also be fit and strong - only downside is you can't be a lazy oaf.

0|4
    0|1
  • These women are blessed and they ruin by reducing them lol It's their body, their choice, I guess Ugh

3|4
    2|1
    • Ya many women would had like to have an big natural breasts and some had ruin theirs.

• One of my girlfriends has considered a breast reduction because they are really big (34F) and she is only 5'1 so they cause her no end of problems.

1|3
    0|0
  • Not my tits, not my rules. I hold the same with getting them bigger, or smaller... If they are physically causing you pain why not get surgery? I have 3 cousins that got reductions. They spent too much money at the chiropractor. They are both much happier now.

1|0
    0|1
  • Only if it's your informed choice. You should not be doing or not doing due to pressure from a significant other, friend, family member or any other perosn. You should be doing its because you personally are uncomfortable due to your breast size and they're causing you physical discomfort or even pain. It's your body, your choice. You shouldn't feel pressured to change something like that because of what others say, think or do.

1|1
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s her decision. No rejection if itโ€™s perfectly healthy. I love breasts of any size, anyway.
    If she wanted me to decide, however, Iโ€™d suggest leaving them how they were unless they were a physical burden.

2|2
    0|0
  • It does make me feel a little ill to think about it. But otherwise, I'd reserve judgement until I understand it a bit more.

As of now all I xan interpret it as is a weird self mutilation, however, you could probably consider many other important health surgeries to be the same.

If it is merely cosmetic, Id still need help to understand why and what the reasoning is, but for the most part, if it's generally done out of some type of self loathing or body image issues Id disapprove.

0|0
    1|0
    • Big breasts can cause a lot of pain, some back problems etc especially for petite women and it may look really unnatural

• Show All
    • YES, they may look a little bit off if a girl is very tiny and have really big breasts. Sometimes people may assume that the girl's breasts are fake. That's what I meant by saying that they may look unnatural.

• 7d

@hazzlesty There's a tiny chance they look fake, yes, but damn are they sexy on a tiny girl.

• I don't even have big boobs but I'd get breast reduction to have none. I just don't like them.
    It's too bad there's not a system where people who want then gone can trade with people who want more breast tissue. Like "yeah I'm getting rid of these snowballs you want em?"

0|0
    1|1
  • 34f isnโ€™t big to be honest. i used to work in lingerie & the biggest was like 40L. the problem is celebrities donโ€™t admit to having bigger bra size. christina hendricks is at least a 32hh - & society doesnโ€™t understand about back sizes either. 38d is the same cup size as a 32f.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think it's funny that guys are weighing in on this AT ALL, but some are saying NO, a woman shouldn't do it ! Those of you saying NO should staple some over sized water balloons to your chest and live with them for a couple weeks. Wear a bra too. Then you can speak from a position of knowledge, at least, instead of where you are now.

0|0
    0|1
  • Big boobs look good, but trust me it's horrible. Because there a bit to big for a smaller frame it makes life difficult. It makes your back hurts, and sleeping on your stomach is a nightmare. Not to mention clothes, it would be tight around the bust and then dangle the rest of the way, which means I get things like dresses tailored. Also boob sweat in the summer, not fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girl had constant back pain because of her boobs, I would not object to here getting it. Her back is more important to me than the size of her boobs. I will miss them but I want her to be comfortable!!

2|1
    0|1
    • Nah I am super good with my boobs , theyโ€™re good ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm glade babe! Can't wait to hold them and love them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

• I don't support any kind of breast surgeries for 'cosmetic reasons', and I find breast reduction as most kind of stupid kind breast surgery, because it make a woman look less feminine, on top of giving her scars.

0|0
    1|2
  • Its necessary sometimes. One of my friends is like 5' or 5'2", something like that. Her boobs are really huge. I was enamored with them when I first saw, but can't imagine they are doing her back any favors,

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Without a shadow of doubt it has been the best decision I have ever made.

3|0
    0|1
  • I totally support women who get reductions if that makes them feel better.
    I've seen plenty of women with huge heavy boobs that gives them terrible back pains. They also get their shoulders deformed because of their bra strips.

0|0
    0|1
  • What

0|3
    0|1
  • i like small boobs but surgery seems like a step too far either for reduction or enlargement and to me is never worth the risks unless there is a medical reason for it

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, if it's causing any kind of discomfort, such as back or neck pain that's consistent, then of course. Sometimes, comfort should matter more than looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl wants a breast reduction let her get a breast reduction lmao. I wanna get one when im older so that i dont have to bind on days i feel masculine :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I would do a lot of research but ultimately I would do it if theyโ€™re having a serious affect on your health and mobility.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOO the bigger the better and more fun they are to play with and squeeze and rub and fuck and suck on

1|1
    4|1
  • I know a girl who went from FF to small B because her husband to be wanted it. He dumped her right afterwards and she has regretted it ever since.

0|2
    0|1
  • I know this question was meant for girls but I just want to say if you're suffering pain because your breasts are too big , get that reduction.

2|1
    0|1
  • I think if it is causing serious back issues, it might be necessary. I am not really a fan of doing it for purely cosmetic reasons, in much the same way implants are done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like big boobs but if your back hurts because your boob size then yeah, breast reduction is a solution.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd do it if it was causing health issues, or major self consciousness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had something with a girl who is DD cup size. Damn it was huge. If I were her boyfriend I would rather she stay that way until we have kids, and if is not affecting her back that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i think is what your born with you should keep

1|2
    0|0
    • You right, and those silly breast surgeries are an modern invention anyway.

• Women just can't be happy with whats given to them.

0|3
    4|1
  • Whatever makes you happy. I personally wouldn't unless the back pain was really that bad

1|0
    0|0
  • There are times when it is necessary to go through with this procedure. But it is at as a last resort !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I just want to know how I can create my own mytake.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were mine, I wouldn't do it unless they were insanely huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep'em. Mutilating your body on a whim is never a good idea.

0|2
    2|0
    • Ya many girls do stupid surgeries no matter what, and never happy with what they have.

• I mean, you do what you gotta do.

I'm usually for learning how to love your body the way it is, and don't really like body modification of any sort.

But if it really does make you feel better, and lifts a few burdens off of you... then by all means go ahead.

Plus, if your breasts are abnormally large... I don't mean like just a D cup or an E cup, but more like... bigger than your head or something... it can cause severe back problems, so by all means go ahead.

Sometimes I even hear C cups complaining about back problems, so... you can online imagine a girl with boobs bigger than her head, lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's from Satan. Unless she's the mother of my children and her boobs look a hot damn mess after kids then it's cool.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl I was with was genuinely in pain Iโ€™d encourage her to do it, Iโ€™d be a little sad but Iโ€™d get over it, in more of an ass guy anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their body and not a light decision, it's also not one I would personally take, but they can do with their body what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as u feel conformable that's all that matters

0|0
    0|1
  • If I had big cumbersome kettledrums I would reduce them, bras are expensive I have been told, my underpants max cost me $20 bucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh man, now I want to do a video about my penis enlargement..

0|1
    0|0
  • well. shouldn't do it
    breast looks. hotter and its not worth taking risk

0|2
    3|1
  • I'd rather save surgery for actual medical problems.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not my boobs, so I see no reason why I need an opinion on it. I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the end, itโ€™s their body. Live with consequences good or bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHY? WHY? WHY?

Okay, stupid joke over. If it's bad for her back, get those things reduced.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think that should only be done for health reasons. When itโ€™s causing back problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooo dont do it!!!

0|1
    0|1
    • hmm.. who are you talking to?

• Show All
    • god there are so many idiots here on gag ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• i ask questions all the time that are not related to me in anyway lol

• Breast reductions should be made illegal.

0|4
    3|2
Show More

Recommended myTakes