What is your opinion on breast reduction?

Would you get one if your boobs were too big? Are the results worth the risk?

2652

Most Helpful Girls

• I have a friend who got a breast reduction surgery. For health reasons, because they were hurting her back. But regardless of a woman's reasons, if she wants to make her boobs smaller then I'm all for it. Especially since you're just removing things you already have, not adding foreign objects or materials into your body.
    I know a lot of women with bigger boobs either feel a tremendous amount of back pain, dislike how they get in the way or feel insecure because of how big they are and how much unwanted attention they might attract. So considering all of these things, if a woman is really bothered by her boobs and she has the money to get a reduction, she should do it.

• And @ all the men in this thread who are against it for clearly very selfish reasons: y'all are gross & shame on you. If your balls were too big to even fit in your jeans I'm pretty sure all of you would go and get surgery without even hesitating.

• We should cut them all off.
    Anything that distinguishes different biological sexes is hateful to the LGTBQ community.
    Besides, boobs are nothing more than an invention of the patriarchy.
    They have BRAINWASHED men into thinking they are attractive.

Besides women with smaller breasts are offended. If we want to unite as a group we should all look equal. Oh i get it, you hate equality.

Breasts do nothing but oppress women. They invite the male gaze and do nothing but make men feel entitled to stare at them.
    It encourages toxic masculinity!
    Cut them off so you can stick it to the patriarchy.

If you disagree, you're an incel trump supporting nazi.

• 6d

You forgot the fact that women having boobs only reinforces the western patriarchal attitude that women are just supposed to be mothers and raise kids!

Most Helpful Guys

• It is her choice. No matter if it is for cosmetic or health reasons.

There is nothing wrong in wanting a smaller chest. Some girls may not like their figure in the mirror with them. Besides they can give some health issues like lower back pain.

I remember many people criticizing Scarlett Johansson after her breast reduction. Like... WTF! It's her choice! What do you guys have to do with it? Did you liked it more before? Well them puf your sex doll's boobs a little more I am sure she won't mind.

• Part of me doesn't like it because I love busty women. But at the same time, it is the plastic surgery with the highest satisfaction rating. So if a woman really wants it and she is trying to improve her quality of life, then I want her to be happy