If a girl wears a ring (not married, not engaged) does that mean she's taken?

Let's say the ring is not very fancy, it's silver and it's practically a band (not really a ring) that she wears on her right hand (middle or index finger). Does that mean she has someone?

do girls normally wear rings for fashion?

383

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a ring on what would be my wedding finger, but on my right hand. I just do it because I like my ring. It was given to me for my 16th Birthday. I wear it for fashion, Rings are just for fashion, unless it is actually on the wedding finger. Not only engaged/involved people wear rings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wear one on my ring finger because I’m not having sex before marriage and I’ve been single all my life yet people still ask if I’m engaged I’m literally a sophomore and highschool and they still ask even a teacher did! He asked me if it was an engagement ring 😂