Does it mean that a girl is married if she has a tattoo on her ring finger?

So there is this girl that I see frequently and she has this tiny tattoo on her ring finger. I can't really see what it is but it doesn't look like any of the ring finger tattoos I saw on the internet. All the ones on the internet just look like a tattoo versaion of a ring. I've never seen this girl wear a ring so I'm just wondering. I always assumed she was not married since she never had a ring on. I didn't realize they had tattoo rings. lol. Do you think she just decided to get a tattoo on that finger?
surely this chick would have mentioned a boyfriend or husband at some point by now.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have a good friend who got her husband's astrology sign tattooed on her ring finger because she can't wear jewelry at her work and she has a lot of allergies to the metals that are placed in jewelry.

I'm assuming that it is on her Left hand ring finger.So, yes there is a good possibility that this woman is married or was married at one time (personally I would try to get it removed, but to each's own).

Right hand ring finger could be a symbolism for something else. Kind of like a promise ring in the form of a tattoo.