Does it mean that a girl is married if she has a tattoo on her ring finger?

So there is this girl that I see frequently and she has this tiny tattoo on her ring finger. I can't really see what it is but it doesn't look like any of the ring finger tattoos I saw on the internet. All the ones on the internet just look like a tattoo versaion of a ring. I've never seen this girl wear a ring so I'm just wondering. I always assumed she was not married since she never had a ring on. I didn't realize they had tattoo rings. lol. Do you think she just decided to get a tattoo on that finger?
Updates:
surely this chick would have mentioned a boyfriend or husband at some point by now.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have a good friend who got her husband's astrology sign tattooed on her ring finger because she can't wear jewelry at her work and she has a lot of allergies to the metals that are placed in jewelry.

I'm assuming that it is on her Left hand ring finger.So, yes there is a good possibility that this woman is married or was married at one time (personally I would try to get it removed, but to each's own).

Right hand ring finger could be a symbolism for something else. Kind of like a promise ring in the form of a tattoo.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tattoos are great conversations starters. Just ask her about it and she will probably tell you the story behind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a tattoo, it's probably the shadow of an invisible ring. Ask her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • that doesn't necessarily mean anything. ask her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily but it would be a strange place to get a tattoo if it wasn't for the purpose of commemorating a significant other

1|0
    1|0
  • compliment it and then ask her about it

2|0
    0|0
  • noo..

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's in a relationship if not married

Or it cou

0|0
    0|0
  • You would think if she was married or had a boyfriend she'd mention it. Don't put all your trust in that, though.

My ex got a tattoo on her ring finger of her ex boyfriend's name...while I was dating her. They were split up, and as far as I know are still split up, they never have been married, but she did it anyway. Some people are just plain stupid. It could mean nothing, but it also could be a big red flag. Obviously after I delved into what was going on with my situation I ditched her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes