Cute Vs. Hot Vs. Handsome.

I was reading comments on youtube of songs I like, and I read on one band, "The lead singer is a cutie" Or " The drummer is hot."

Now if girls have the same mindset as I do when it comes to a cute girl vs hot girl, then that I completely understand.

A cute person is someone who is attractive, a nice or decent body, nice smile, and all that good stuff. And is definitely a candidate for being a future girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband.

While a hot person is someone you look at and think, damn I would love to f*** her/him. But wouldn't actually pursue a relationship with them.

But my question is. How do a guy who is handsome differ than a guy who is cute, and how is a guy who is handsome differ from a guy who is hot?

The reason I am asking this is because some girls call me cute, very few call me hot, and some girls call me handsome. I know everyone has their own preference. But since I do sometimes get called all 3, and I like to think I understand the concept behind being called cute and hot. (please, please correct me if I'm wrong) But don't fully understand how being handsome compares with being called cute or hot.

172

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I pretty much just asked the same question for the same reasons. To me I guess, someone who is really cute or handsome has more potential than someone who is straight hot. Most guys who are hot are FULLY aware and tend to be (most times) man whores. Lol. I prefer a guy who is sexy as opposed to hot. Sexy, to me has a lot more to do with personality, mannerisms, a vibe or mysteriousness. I have met very few truly sexy men. Maybe 4 or 5. And handsome, that's kind of like Prince Charming. Fun to look at, respectful, intelligent. Hope I helped a little. I also think one guy can be all of these things to different women. Just depends on their chemistry I guess.