Do you think my mom used to dress too revealing when younger?

Kitchen_Bandicoot460
She was 27 here, photo taken in 2005. Pretty old house though. And the photo was on paper instead of digital.
I'm 19 years old, my mom is 42, she was 23 when she had me. As far as I can remember, she's always had a very modest style of dress. Always fitted or baggy pants, never tight ones. All her dresses and skirts were maxis as well. Rarely even saw as much as her ankles.

When looking at old family photos together though, to my surprise she was wearing very short dresses. Apparently, she used to wear them regularly up till 29 years old, when I was around 6. I definitely didn't remember. I may have had super vague memories, but I thought they were dreams or something.

When I commented on it, she surprisingly didn't think they were too short at all. She said she only stopped wearing them because she felt they were a bit too childish for 29 and older.

Even when that in mind though, to me they just seem SHORT as hell. Kind of trippy seeing a younger version of my mom dressed like this.
Yes, she dressed too revealing.
No, she didn't dress too revealing.
GirlGuy
3
5