What do you think of maria sharapova's body?

2651

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 50

• Too skinny. Pretty face, but too skinny and no curves. :P

• she does so have curves. her hips are wider than her waist.

• Yeah. Skinny girls don't do it for me. I'm only half black btw...

• The height is deceptive in photos, I don't think she'd look like a 13 year old girl in person, given she's 6'2. But you can't tell her height in a photo, so imagine her being thinner then she actually is.

• I think it's important to note that she is being rated on a celebrity scale which is much harder to do well on--the littlest flaw can trash someones rating. On a regular person scale, she is damn fine. I highly doubt that anybody on her who says she's too skinny wouldn't be all over that if he had the opportunity.

• She is tall lyk really tall...6'2" which is good

but I guess she's got small boobies...thats a turn off..:(

perhaps she is quite over-rated I'll say...coz more than 70% of girls playing tennis especially those from eastern Europe and russia are HOT & there are many more who have got a better body and are way good looking

• Lol, I have to disagree on her boobs, I think they are perfectly proportionate on her. A total turn on to me, here check this link out ... link

• dude the pose makes that cleavage look a bit bigger than what it really is

besides watch some of her tennis playing videos...and then watch other tennis players...u'll notice she clearly has small boobs.

dont look for photographs in magazines and stuff since they are photoshopped to enhance and look better

• have no clue who she is but her body seems fine to me.

• she's alright I guess, too thin for my taste but still a nice body.

• You call that too thin? That's a healthy weight, any bigger would be considered unfit.

• for my taste yes. I like thicker women, I don't really see a problem with that

• Any bigger definitely wouldn't be considered unfit... Serena Williams isn't considered unfit. Many females larger than her aren't considered unfit. I weigh 130 and I'm only 5ft. 4in., I'm not unfit. What makes a person unfit is if they aren't in a fit shape; I work out and eat rather healthy, that makes me fit. I'm curious, what's your definition of unfit?

• Shes pretty good looking but I'm 99% sure those are photoshoped so they're not real.

• She's not my type, but there's no denying she's a beautiful model.

• An other one of those average bodies you see these days, not that special.

"If I see a woman, it's the shapes & curves that make her feminine"

• I'm not sure why you are asking this question but here goes,

The body looks great BUT... These are professional pictures. They have been photoshopped to death and professional lighting has been used to make the skin and cureves look perfect. And the 'Perfect' shot probabaly took about 10-15 minutes to get with about twice as many photos being taken in a vareity of positions/poses.

If this picture showed the real sharapova then she would look just like your average Girl. I wouldn't put her up on a pedastal like some do just because she is a well know sports star.

The best thing about Sharapova is the way she squeels when she hits the Ball ;)

• She is beatiful, but too skinny. Really skinny girls are a turn off.

• I'm curious are you larger stature?

• I'm stocky, but not fat. But I just do not like skinny girls, They are like skelton's. I used to be very skinny, and I would never want to be skinny again.

• She's not that skinny, it just looks like it because of her height.

• Show more from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 26

• It's whatever to me. That's about 90% of the girls at my high school. I like curves and boobs. But most guys will think she's hot because she's a blond who is thin and in good shape. But I like women's bodies like this: link

• she has a nice bod too. I think lots of different body types can be attractive, just in different ways. I like maria because she's not too skinny and has a little curve. and the girl in your link has nice curves and assets. but not all girls (like me) got curves like that so...gotta do what we can with what we got.

• htowngeorge did you accidentally comment on here because there is no discussion of blondes vs. brunettes here. I prefer dark haired men and women. And Dylan1989 yes.

• Oh wait you're taking the "she's a blond who is thin and in good shape" as me saying men prefer blondes when in fact I never said that. Although my grandpa says that men will choose a blond or redhead over a brunette.

• Nyeh. I agree with the people who want curves. No attraction whatsoever to the tennis player. More curvy and I'm turned on..Just so much more to play with x3

• I think she has a great body. We have to remember that she doesn't necessarily look that perfect though because those pictures are for magazines and such; they're photoshopped like no one's business. I still think she's gorgeous though and a phenomenal tennis player.

• She is pretty..but, her body isn't that great to go gaga over. no offense. lol.

I do not know..looks plain to me...

• I think her body is pretty Good because She is fit, the shape isn't the greatest I mean the hip and waist proportion is very subtle...

Her boobs looks great, guys complain they are small are Cuckoo to me...

Overall She is a very pretty girl

• i think she's pretty. but she looks a little bit too skinny. she's not 'nasty' skinny, though. I think she'd be even better looking if she had more curves.

• i wouldn't change anything about her,but I'd say her body is average,not ''meh :/'' average,just...''common'' average

• Eh, Fit and Toned.

Nice and slender.

Not much front, slides or back. But it's all good.

• She's gorgeous and has a great toned natural looking body, She does great in tenis and I give her props for not looking like serena williams

• I have always thought that she is really pretty. I wish I was as tall as her! Her talent in playing tennis is also awesome.

• Show more from Girls
    16