Why do the girls like boots so much?

So many girls and women are wearing boots. It looks OK, but why they love them so much?

Some boots don`t look pretty, more hilarious, it are such, who cover the knee and a part of the thighs.
I`m not really against boots by girls and women, this is an error. Only such who are covering even the knees and a part of the thighs, such are a little bit ridiculous.

I`m curious to know the motives.

But I think we are still at the surface! There is no explanation, why only women and only gays wear them. The overwhelmed majority of straight men don`t wear them and if they do it, they don`t wear

outside the pants. So you see only the "feet.part". (I myself had never wear boots)

214

Most Helpful Guy

• because they think it looks like a horses hoof and want to attract well-endowed horse like men,

they do so by tapping their feet and presenting their body by grinding their buttocks against a potential mate