What do you think of Septum Piercings?

A few people lately have told me that I would look good with one.

and really, my lip piercing is hardly edgy anymore...

What do you think of Septum piercings?

(think Bull Ring)
  • Edgy and awesome, I like em
  • Edgy and weird, makes me uncomfortable
  • Oh hells no.. just no.
    Vote C
  • Meh.. I'm an onion.. I don't care about piercings
    Vote D

2922

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• More often than not, they're hideous. But I know one person who has one and I still find myself attracted to her. It's tinny though.

Lets not think bull ring...

• I didn't mean I want one that looks like a bull ring.. just.. so many people hear Septum and stare at me blankly.. then you say bull ring and they know exactly what I'm talking about...

• I think people just enjoy staring at you...

• I'm not really a tattoo and piercing type of guy, its not my scene. I personally don't have any of either. Generally I'm not a fan of septum piercings, but I've seen a few girls pull it off. Judging from your pictures I think it might actually work for you. Would you keep the lip ring though? I feel like that might be a little too much metal in one area of your face if you had both. But what the hell do I know, haha.

• Piercings of the ears and belly button, maybe tongue, No problem.

Piercings anywhere else make a person look like they should be in the freak show of a travelling circus.

But that's just me.

If you like it. Go for it.

• Not a fan.

Try snakebites, or if you must go with the nose get a stud.

• I LOOOOOOOOVE piercings and tattoos on girls. I think it's very sexy. BUT, something about that one particular piercing is not attractive to me. I don't know why but I just never liked septum piercings.

• I'm very 'meh' about them, I don't think they look amazing, and I don't think they're hideous... the only thing about them is that everyone I know either has one or is getting one so in that respect it's not at all edgy here. It's the same with people getting tattoos now, I know too many people getting crap tattoos because everyone else talks about tattoos being sexy. Oh sure they can be, but not when it's just pointless crap that they'll regret. I know people with birdcage and dream catcher tattoos and it's just blehhh.

• Yeah.. I want a tattoo.. but I'm scared of the pain.. and I need to be 99% sure of what I'm getting and where.

at least with a piercing, I can take it out.

• I had my lip pierced years ago, definitely wouldn't suit me now... I have considered tattoos but my parents are against them and I don't really want to go against that. Plus I don't want to seem like just another person getting crap on my body for no reason. Even though I'd pick things important to me and who I am.

• Studs are yes, septum however, never.

It looks terrible. The only body piercing I would conciser a turn off.

• Piercings (other than ears) look bizarre and off-putting on any person who is not member of a sub-saharan African hunter-gatherer tribe in a landlocked third world country. They scream liberal political views and BDSM, both of which I am repelled by.

• It is not possible to see those and not immediately think of a cow.

• My question is, why is being "edgy" so important? I mean to me, that says trying to grab attention just for the sake of grabbing attention. Maybe I'm reading too much into the question, but I took it as meaning you need to make an extreme change to keep up this image you've built yourself of being edgy. But why? Whether or not you are is based entirely upon other people's perception of you. So tell me, why is other people's perception of you such an important factor of who YOU are as a complete and whole person?

Maybe I'm just reading too deep into the question, or too deep into my own definition of "edgy" but that's how I took it.

• Sure, my girlfriend used to have one until just recently. What's important is that the wearer is comfortable with it.

• I think they look stupid. They instantly make a hot girl (like you said) look like a bull.

• Agree with those who said it just looks off somehow. And I kind of like some piercings. In fact ... I had a few when younger.

• I think they're ugly as hell. A nostril piercing can be cute if it's just a small jewel, very small, but those bull ones are just UGH NO

• Not edgy anymore?How about a door knocker?If you're after absurd or bolts in the neck.

(think Frank!)

• They're cool.

• They look so stupid please stop

• Edgy and Sexy!

• Not into piercings, esp nose.

• I don't think piercings are very good at all, to be honest. They are like the default thing that kids go for when they want to stand out and be different. It's easier to get something pierced than to develop a unique personality.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 29

• hmm… I don't like em tbh, they look a little weird.

i reckon what would look nice on you is one on the lip [ouchhh lol]

link

or just a simple nose ring

link

sorry if they didn't help much, but I guess theyre something to consider=]

• oh shit you already have the lip one lol

ur gorgeous btw:)

• I don't want a regular nose ring.. everyone has them.. even my mother..

• i see are there many other options tho? like a lot of people either have the stud or ring and the septum ones don't look good

• i love piercings but I don't like septums on most girls, I think only a select few can pull it off so they look normal with it and not noticeably weird but they still would look 100 times better without it.

• I don't hate them, I don't love them.

My friend has one and she always get ranging opinions on her piercing (though no one asked for their opinion) from really cool to yuck.

I think if you really want it get it and and for those who judge you... who give a flying f*ck.

• They're awesome. I had one just a couple of weeks ago, but I took it out. It just didn't look right with my face. I have too much of a baby face to rock an edgy facial piercing. But I think it looks great on other people. So go for it, if you want to. But be wary of some the comments you'll get, very few of them will be compliments.

• I voted D only because I want ed to claim to be an onion lol...otherwise, I guess I'm just indifference. I don't have any piecings and I don't really care if people do or don't so I guess my answer really would be D.

• i wouldn't get one. I've always wanted to get my eyebrow pierced. but I've always had jobs where that was against uniform. I think snakebites are hot, but I don't like my lips and don't want to draw attention to them

• I knew a girl who had one & everyone didn't think it was "cool" on her. They called her a bull. I was like ouch! But she was a bitch though. Anyway if you feel like getting one then go ahead it's your body :)

• I am not a fan of Septum piercings. I prefer Madonna or side lip piercings.

• I so wanted one in high school. I liked them then and I like them now although it's not my style anymore. I think when girls have a small, thin ring that's not too obtrusive they look good.

• love them. especially that you can hide them when needed. dopeness chick , dopeness.

my friend is going to school to be a doctor and she won't take hers out. just do what you want, fuck what people think

• I've seen a few girls with a bull ring piercing recently and I just think it's a shame. They would 100% more attractive without it.

• I have one and I think they're so attractive. A lot of people have told me it really pulls my look together. Go for it! My experience getting it was really painful though lol.

• It doesn't matter what we think . :) It's your face ,body ,and mind .If you're really sure about getting one ,do what you want .

• Some people could pull them off, I think there cool though. Where like a fake hoop to see how it may look on you lol

• I love them, got one myself. I think it will look cool on you :3 If you really want one, go for it.

• Septum piercings. I have one and im fucking hot. I also think they look hot on others.

• I think it looks weird.

• I hate them they look stupid.

• So gross

• HOT! But then again I love piercings and tattoos.

• More from Girls
    9