Guys what's the perfect height for a girl?

What height are you, and what's a bigger turn off an girl that is too tall or too short?
  • Below 5 ft
    Vote A
  • 5'0 to 5'4
    Vote B
  • 5'4 to 5'7
    Vote C
  • 5'7 to 6'0
    Vote D
  • Over 6'0 ft
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5ft and one and a 1/2 inch. My ideal height is anyone who's about 4FT10inch to 5ft 6inch tall.

I'm sure if I find the right girl I can date a little taller but I may feel weird about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm 6'. My favorite height would be around 5 foot or a little taller. Below 5' is attractive as well. I never see girls under maybe 4' 9" but that height can still be very attractive. If a girl is my height I don't think it's quite as attractive. A girl that is around 5' 7" to 8" can be really good. It depends on her body.

0|1
    0|0
    • You're an asshole dude. Stop taking short women away from short guys. You're leaving us with nothing lol. Go for 5'7 or above man, you got the height to spare.

• I'm 5'11''. I think ideal is 5'8'' give or take an inch. I like being able to have close eye contact with a women (the perception that she's on my level).

0|3
    0|0
  • Well, 5'6 to 5"9". I like taller girls for some reason, however in no way is that a deal breaker, height is really a non issue but preference is that height. I'm only 5'10", I would date a girl taller then me without an issue, but girls normally won't date someone shorter then them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6". I like petite women because it obviously looks like a better match when people see us as a couple. I have dated 5'9" women before, though. But yes, 4'10-5'6 is great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sorry. It's just so attractive. Most of the time they were picking me too so what can I do?

• Well I'm not tall. I am 5'6 so a girl around there is nice.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not totally strict but under 5'9, preferably on the shorter end at about 5 foot to 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot flat and I voted C. That's the height I prefer but as long as she wasn't taller than me or a midget it really wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5’6-5’9 is perfect! I’m 5’8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11. I prefer women that are 5-5'4".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 so about 5'6 would be purrfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes