Girls with cute/goofy personalities: are they attractive?

I never consider myself to sexy or anything but I know I'm goofy as hell and can make people laugh with my randomness :D

Can that be considered to be a good trait to have?

I'm just curious Girls with cute/goofy personalities: are they attractive?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know what your experience is with it but that is attaction fuel! Now to be fair, it's important to be caring and respectful of the guy. But if you are being goofy and cute, I am putty in my hands

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm a mixture of two really. Like when its work mode I can be serious as anything but when I relaxed I know how to have fun.

• Show All
    • Yeah that's the kind of connection you want really.

• Hey, it's me up here! Thanks for the MHO!!! :)

• You're super cute, You're not goofy though. You have a very good sense of humor and you're spontaneous. And you're very sexy to me baby.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If a guy was “cute / goofy” I’d imagine you’d just call him a socially challenged creep with no confidence and probably a cuck.

I’d imagine this is one of those “it depends how hot you are” type of things, if you’re ugly and goofy you may aswell end yourself. If you’re hot and goofy you’re unique and wonderful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah it's a good trait to have. In fact, it's probably the best trait. Having the good looks is just a bonus that you don't really need

1|0
    0|0
  • FAR better than the more typical boring self absorbed narcissist selfie addict. I do " off the wall " humour with a lot of caustic humour and piss taking , I love being the target of pisstakes too , love banter. Sensitive types would hate me... and not a flying one given either !!

1|0
    0|0
  • That can be REALLY atractive, but the thing i notice is: can you say that groovy and cute is in any way similar?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's totally cool, but she has to LOOK sexy, even if she has no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Goofiness can be considered cute :) People who are too serious never get the opportunity to be silly like us with our hilariously random humour ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an additional great trait to have but to overdo it can bring along dire consequences. So knowing how much to dish out usually is your best bet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very much attracted to goofy, silly, tomboy girls. To me it is a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one that can practical joke me is the one I marry

1|1
    0|0
  • Men are interested in "Any" personality that stands out from the crowd. Even negative ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, yes it is. At times I’m an ass, could be funny or annoying at other times but most importantly I’m being me and that’s what matters most

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a difficult time interacting with people who are too silly for very long.

1|0
    0|0
  • any quirk are usually attractive for me.
    be it clumsy , silly , goofy , nerdy , tom boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is attractive. I myself am goofy so I need someone I can laugh with

1|0
    0|0
  • You look quite nice so as long as sex with you is fun... and funny you will be attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Those cheery girls are attractive but as long as they're not toxic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh Baby, that is Sexxxy x

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

1|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the bests traits actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love goofiness.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • 1000%

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it... It's super sexy in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • to me, definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Goofy? ~~ why the chubby girl's picture?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because she says dang I'm cute

• Show All
    • Oh I know sweetie.. I was just explaining my twisted misleaded view
      🙂💋

• Okie dokes x

• Very attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes