Girls with cute/goofy personalities: are they attractive?

I never consider myself to sexy or anything but I know I'm goofy as hell and can make people laugh with my randomness :D

Can that be considered to be a good trait to have?

I'm just curious Girls with cute/goofy personalities: are they attractive?

331

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know what your experience is with it but that is attaction fuel! Now to be fair, it's important to be caring and respectful of the guy. But if you are being goofy and cute, I am putty in my hands

• I'm a mixture of two really. Like when its work mode I can be serious as anything but when I relaxed I know how to have fun.

• Yeah that's the kind of connection you want really.

• Hey, it's me up here! Thanks for the MHO!!! :)

• You're super cute, You're not goofy though. You have a very good sense of humor and you're spontaneous. And you're very sexy to me baby.

Most Helpful Girls