26 d

21 years old and is super inexperienced. How do I know if someone is interested in me?

I have always struggled with my self image and have generally been afraid of people so i never even tried dating or talking to people. Now im an adult and well I feel lonely and needy and iv been feeling more out going now. My issue is iv never flirted or dated or even done anything with anyone and I have absolutely no idea how. I have gone to bars and have tried talking to people and it seems to go well but nothing happens. I think I struggle with knowing if someone is flirting with me. I am looking for advice. Is there a better way at trying to get someone's attention and how do I know if their interested? And if they are what is the next step?

Post Opinion