World Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Hello everyone, as some of you know me, I've shared a lot about cultural differences about Food, People, Couples, Clothes ect.

It's time to know what famous amazing drinks these countries have to offer us, (in this case alcoholic), I will list famous drinks from around the globe that you might want to try and that are worth trying ...

Don't come at me with " I DRINK WATER " i know you do ... so chill with that comment I'm too old for that.

Anyways, enjoy and as always pick your favorite drink, and share with me your thoughts on this, and which would you love to try?

(Please don't drink and drive, don't even drink to get drunk, just drink to enjoy your day and enjoy the taste - Quote : NATURED)

Cheers!

1. Italy (of course)World Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Negroni

Ingredients: Gin, vermouth, Campari, orange slice or rind. Italy is not always about pizza and spaghetti, we also have some amazing drinks to offer. Don't mess with our wines because trust me they are delicious. Cheers in Italian is "Salute".

2. Thailand

World Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?Siam Sunray

Ingredients: Vodka, coconut liqueur, lime juice, simple syrup, soda, ginger, lemongrass, Kaffir lime leaf, Thai chili pepper, lime to garnish. Cheers it Thailand is ชนแก้ว "chon gaew" which means hit glass...cute ain't it?

3. U.K.World Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Pimm's Cup

Ingredients: Pimm's No. 1, lemonade, lemon juice, cucumber, orange slices, crushed mint, strawberries. I don't know about you guys but this sounds so freaking delicious, and the best part? You can munch on the gin-macerated bits of fruit when the last drop is gone. Cheers in U.K ... just Cheers...

4. MexicoWorld Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Paloma

Ingredients: Tequila (preferably blanco), grapefruit juice, soda, salt, sugar syrup or honey (optional). This Mexican drink is a simple drink, more than anything a vehicle for great tequila (Mexicans & Tequila .. DUH )— the kind you sip instead of shoot though ... Cheers in Mexico: Salud!!World Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

5. Finland & SwedenWorld Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Glögi in Finland (or glögg in Sweden)

Ingredients: Red wine, blackcurrant or red grape juice, vodka, sugar, cinnamon stick, vanilla pod, whole cloves, cardamom pods, candied orange peel, raisins, blanched slivered almonds. It's steaming, fragrant, and ideally served with a couple gingerbread cookies, reminds me of cold winter days, this drink would definitely warm you up. Cheers in Finnish, Kippis and in Swedish, Skål!!

6. CanadaWorld Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

The Caesar

Ingredients: Vodka, Mott's Clamato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, salt and pepper, celery stick, lime wedge. This is Canada's most consumed mixed drink. Might not really be everyone's taste, but for people who actually don't like sweet drinks and like sour or salty ones, this is the right drink. Cheers in Canada, cheers ...

7. ChileWorld Wide Drinks; Usual Drinks Around the World - What Do You Sip On?

Terremoto (means earthquake)

Ingredients: Pipeño (a sweet white wine), pineapple ice cream, bitter (usually Fernet). It starts sweet but finishes with a bitter acidity — and don't be fooled by its bright, dessert-y colors. This drink will mess you up, trust me... Cheers in Chile, Salud!!!

I wish you all an amazing day, and I really hope to see some nice drinks and/or cocktail ingredients that according to you can top one of these. I love cocktails in general, as long as they are light ... because yeah I'm lightweight so the Terremoto will most probably kill me...

Until next time and Cheers!

Oh.... and my favorite drink ???

Well ...

Natured <3

1027
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here in Japan, I like atsukan (hot sake):
    www.benihana.co.uk/.../Atsukan.jpg

That said, my favorite is probably a Godfather. It has the Italian influence with the amaretto.

www.audaciously.co.za/.../godfather_cocktail.jpg

• Oh My Sweet Lord !! I LOVE DISARONNO !! that is my favorite after Mojito LOL.
      A trick from an italian : Mix Disaronno with Orange Juice ;) TRUST ME IN THIS... JUST TRUST ME AND TRY IT !!!
      Good luck <3 and thank you

• Jagerbombs with Red Bull are dangerous to me. I went to a night club in my 20s and drank nothing but Jagerbombs all night, maybe 20+. I think 20+ Red Bulls is probably more dangerous than 20+ Jagermeister shots. I ended up dancing like a maniac and then having so much energy that I sprinted all the way home and then cleaned my room while totally drunk. Then the next day I woke up and felt so horrible.

• Oh no with 20 i would be in hospital already and my friends would already plan my funeral... nono don't you ever drink this much dear LOL

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 26

• This Hawaiian Lava Flow drink is great: cdn.instructables.com/.../...VHI8ILNG79.MEDIUM.jpg

• Actually, this is an interesting question.

I don't know much at all about cocktails, and starting to think I should perhaps make some effort to do so.

I'm a beer drinker, and the only time I might consider a cocktail, is if I'm in a part of the world where the only beer on offer is some kind of insipid lager. When I've been in that situation, I've generally enjoyed the cocktail more than I expected to.

• Haha I do drink water as you suggested :D
    I'm someone who never drinks alcohol, with maybe 3 exceptions per year or so...
    Let me smell one of those good looking glasses in your take and I'll be drunk :-(

• You forgot ''Raki'' for Turkiye, its our national alcohol drink ;)

https://i.hizliresim.com/V09yYB.jpg

• Nice drinking list. Some of my drink list below.
    Cranberry vodka, jack daniels and coke, fire ball shots, gin and tonic, margaritas, etc

• Damn, these all real good.. Mgith make a drinker outta a man who don't drink... LOL..
    media.giphy.com/media/aZ83L5Gk3hvm8/giphy.gif

• I can say you love learning things about different cultures, don't you?

• I travel a lot :D

• Yes, that's part of traveling, i love learning things through traveling :D if not what's the sense of traveling

• I think travelling may mean just go to night clubs, beaches and sexuality for shallow people:)

• I prefer to drink beers or light whiskies. Like Disaronno or Monkey Shoulder.

• I actually haven't tried the "Siam Sunray." I'll have to ask for one when in Thailand the next time. I love getting the Thai iced tea / coffee

• Never bought into these fancy cocktails, frankly most are sickening, just give me beer, larger, ale, stout, cider etc.

• I like an Irish Kilkenny beer or a plain ole Gin & Tonic with a twist of lime or very dry martini stirred not shaken!

• Cuba: Mojito + Pina Colada + Daiquiri (all flavours)
    France: Wine + Pastis + Champagne + Guignolet + Clairette de Die + Muscat
    Germany: Gluhwein + Beer + Radler (love it lol)
    Ireland: Guiness (don't like it personally) + Cider (Bulmers <3) + Baileys + Irish Coffee
    Chile: Pisco Sour + Mango Sour
    Romania: Vishinata (I think that's how it's spelled)
    China: Baijiu + Meijiu or Baijiu with berries fermented for a few years
    Italy: Amaretto <3

Other internationally available favorites: Tequila Sunrise, B52 (shot), Sambucca, Vodka Bull or Apple

• I drink energy drinks especially Monster because of that lady who said they're Satanic.

• Aww honey.. I missed you so much girl.. seeing you after so long.. you have given great insight on drinks but you have missed INDIAN drinks... As Indian culture is mixture of many different cultures and traditions.. it has different types of drinks in different province... check out the link for names and ingredients.. by the way I am not into it.. :(
    www.fireflydaily.com/.../

• Pro Alcohol propaganda must be banned and criminalized.

• ? I'm not asking people to drink... this is for people who enjoy drinking sometimes, this is not dedicated to alcoholics and under 18 years of age

• You can't say you don't drink alcohol and then say you drink once in a while.

When the stigma attached to not drinking ends maybe I will stop judging and when there are posts about non alcoholic drinks trending/

• Okay you are right you won what do you want me to do now?
      Why is there ALWAYS somebody that has to throw dirt at something, i am not killing anyone, i am not trying to convince anyone, i am not pro alcohol or anti alcohol, i am pro having your life and MOUTH under control.
      So please stop this. Thank you

• I'm not much of a drinker.

• Limbu Sharbat.

• Not really a drinker here.

• I wanna try Siam Sunray and Negroni :P

• Mountain Dew.

• I can't really stand the taste of gin

• I drink beer

• A MyTake on drinks? Natured, Hold this L.

• I mostly like beers.

• Wine :)

• I prefer chocolate milk than alcoholic drinks... problem?

i5.walmartimages.com/.../...b6be3d577772da281.jpeg

• No problem at all :) i prefer chocolate milk over any alcoholic drink as well

• Yeah alcohol makes you feel like shit.

• It makes you feel like that if you exaggerate, but if you just sip a glass of wine and one glass of wine only it won't harm you :)

What Girls Said 9

• Nice myTake, I sip on Pina Colada ;)

cdn.history.com/.../...ck_000037652558Large-E.jpeg

• Well, to me, out of the ones you has listed I'd rather the Terremoto, and Paloma.. they seem like more sweet kind if drinks.
    I like belinis, and legit sugary sweet shots. Had one called a porno shot, was the best thing I ever tasted... :) cheers!

• What a fun mytake. They all look so good! I was about to choose thailands drink the Siam Sunday, because I didn't see mojito... until I did!!😜
    But instead of the classic, i love a vodka mojito.

• They are all soo colorful. I hardly drink but I've had colada, white and red wine, champagne, rum and coke (never again) and punche creame. I love wines the most, whats your favorite?

• Glögg seems pretty interesting!
    Personally I like LIIT and mojito 😎

• i sometimes drink , wine (sherry, red and white wine mostly) and a margarita every once in a blue moon

• Gimme sake!

• Whiskey

• they all look good