There are Plenty of Different Types of People When Eating

1. The ones who eat so fast that their tummy hurt

They say we should eat till we feel neither so hungry nor so full. But these kind of people eat till they can't breath and move even a little bit. They will usually stay at the table till they digest some of the food to be able to move without pain.

2. The ones who always act full

Come on! Nobody will look you down because you eat. Eating is a natural thing and we all eat to survive.

These kind of people will decline food when you offer and they will say they are full. It doesn't matter when you offer it, they are always full.

And when you eat together, they will be the ones who get full first after eating just a little.

3. The ones who always want others' food

If you don't like sharing your food don't order a different one. You may lose your food. As they will ask you to taste your food or will have some without asking you.

4. The ones who don't share

Do you want to taste it? Does it look so yummy? Sorry! they won't give you any!

5. The ones who eat when nobody is watching

Most girls take place in this group. No, eating is not shame. Don't be shy!

6. The ones who don't care

Unlike the ones who eat when nobody is watching, these ones don't care people around them. They just enjoy their food. They eat as if nobody is watching.

7. The ones who focuse on their food

Are you planning to have dinner and talk about some things. They won't hear you because they will focus on their food only.

Which one are you?

107
cupidkisses is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I am 5.

Not sure why but it is so ;P I kind of prefer to not be watched.

I'd add, that there is also this type of eater:

8. The one's, who eat like pigs
    They chew loud, grunt and make animal-like sounds when they eat. You can hear them making discomforting sounds when eating soup.
    It makes you want to NOT be around them in proximity.

• I'm neither of this, I'm the slow eater lol

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha It's a weird world where you live in - if all the girls hide to eat. Haha

I'm probably No.1 on the list... But not until I can't breathe... I have to consciously remind myself to pace myself... then I'm fine. xD
    media.tenor.co/.../tenor.gif

• I'm the one who focuses on their food.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely fall under #7. I focus hardcore on my food, and the hungrier I am, the more I focus on it. Same with delicious food or food I've never eaten before. I like to savor my food and sometimes eat the layers separately or play with it. I've also been known to name my seafood before eating it (don't have an explanation for this one, I don't know why). Sometimes I lick all the flavor off something before eating it and I always save the best part for last

I could talk about food all day because I love food so much. I really am a fat person in a skinny person's boy. But you're right that sometimes people can feel ignored when they go out to eat with me. I have to actively pay attention to my boyfriend when he takes me out because I get distracted by the delicious food pretty easily

I'm also a bit of #3 because I have some sort of bottomless pit in my stomach that keeps me hungry all the time. I usually ate the rest of my sister's plate growing up because she's a mix between #1 and #2

• I'm number 6. Food makes me so happy so Idc if other people are staring. I chew with my mouth closed and I don't talk with my mouth full so I'm not embarrassed about carrying out such a basic task that every living thing needs to do. Nice take Btw!

• Nice lol. I'm mostly 3 with my family and 5 in public!

• I am 1 (sometimes) , 2 ALWAYS!!! , and 6 most of the time.
    I have a friend who is 2 and one who is 3... and I don't really enjoy eating with them :

• Lol, if I'm on a date, I am so guilty of being the sneaky eater.

• I do eat loudly... but it offends some people for dear life

• i'm number 7, my boyfriend is number 5 it's cute

• I am the first one. >< I eat extremely fast