The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

1 ) Robot Dining

Rong Heng Seafood Restaurant, Singapore . The robots are designed to take orders,deliver meals ,take away dirty dishes as well as entertain the guests. One robot costs about $17,000, and they need four hours to charge their batteries, which can last six to eight hours.

2 ) Dinner In The Sky

Dine in the sky at the London edition. The table is suspended 100 feet in the air,and seats 22 guests ,who are securely fastened in by seatbelts. In the centre is a pop-up kitchen which serves Gourmet food ,as well as the Chefs signature dish

3) Dine Inside A Happy Meal Box

The World's Biggest Happy Meal Box. McDonald's restaurant in Dallas ,Texas is shaped like a giant happy meal box. Children can eat a happy meal inside this novelty happy meal box restaurant

4 ) Beach Dining

Take a stroll along the beach then enjoy dinner under the stars at a beachside restaurant , Mumayaz in the Maldives. Look out into the Indian Ocean as you taste food from the local cuisine menu - as well as lobster and other types of seafood

5 ) Treehouse Dining The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

The Redwoods Treehouse restaurant . The pod-shaped structure is built ten metres high in a Redwood tree , New Zealand . You can gain access to the Treehouse by an elevator . The pod itself holds 30 guests,but can only be booked for events such as weddings or parties

6 ) Cave Dining

Grotta Palazzese restaurant is set on a cliff overlooking the Adriatic Sea , hidden within a limestone cave in Polignano a Mare , Italy.The restaurant juts out 74 feet above sea level, so diners can watch the waves lap the shores just beneath them. Seafood delicacies such as grilled Garlic Prawns and Thai Squid are served, as well as deep fried meatballs

7 ) Underwater Dining The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

Ithaa Undersea Restaurant,sits 16 ft below sea level in Maldives ,at the Conrad Rangali Island resort Offering 180-degree panoramic views of the vibrant coral reef .The panoramic view allows visitors to dine while watching thousands of fish swim around them. Ithaa serves caviar and Maldivian lobster, as well as contemporary European and Asian cuisine

8. ) Ice Restaurant

This Ice restaurant in Lainio Snow Village in Finland is entirely built with ice and snow. All interior decorations are also naturally made of ice and snow. . Temperature inside the ice restaurant is always between -2 and -5 Celsius degrees,and only serves cold meals.

9) Bird’s Nest Restaurant

Bamboo pods that look like birds nest are hoisted 16 feet above the ground in the tropical foliage of Koh Kood’s ancient rainforest in the Soneva Kiri Eco Resort, Thailand. It can only be accessed from a zip line. Enjoy your chosen gourmet delights surrounded by nature

10) Cable Car Dining

Watch the sunset and a stunning view while you eat dinner 330 feet above the sea on the Singapore 90-minute aerial cable car ride. Starting from Mount Faber then to Harbour Front Station - then Sentosa and back to Harbour Front and Mount Faber

3751
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I think you forgot what would be the ultimate eye opener (pun): dinner in the dark. Google it. You get to experience eating as a blind person does. I didn't dine, but I did the dialogue in the dark (where you go on a guided tour through the darkness to experience blindness for 40 minutes), and it was indeed an eye opener.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 50

• Great work @Fitness-Fanatic

I was not knowing few type of Dinning Experience such as Bird’s Nest Restaurant,

• I've known about the grotto pallazese in Italy. All the other places look like great experiences. There are many unique restaurants here in the US. Just got to find them all. The price is based on the ambiance. I only hope the food is good.

I've been to many "diners, dives, and drive-ins" only to be dissatisfied. The national fame is what got the joint on the map and daily, the lunch hour has people wrapped around the block trying to get in.

• Pretty cool places to eat, I like the underwater one. We used to have "Windows in the Sky" in the World Trade Center, there are restaurants in Manhattan that have beds that you sit or lay on while eating

• Lol those are rich peoples places to eat.

The only place that interests me is the underwater restaurant.

• A lot of these would be Stunning to have dinner at... I'd just be worried about the price. I can only imagine.

• Go to Huggo's in Kailua Kona, Hawaii,, wait for a table sitting in the sand.

Very romantic,,, there are others,, Like Royal Kona Resort,,

• Eat the steering wheel because you're texting while driving, that's a unique dining experience too. Bon Apeteeth!

• Call me old-fashioned, but I care about good food when eating out. Don't need any fancy location for that.

• I remember some of these. Never been to them, but read about them. Which one would you like to experience?

• I would not want to eat cold food in a restaraunt that cold

• I'd try just about all of these, sans McDonald's. I want a Play Place, not to eat in a Happy Meal box.

• I enjoy unique places and would like to try those, except maybe not the one made of ice. I have become accustomed to hot meals.

• *Salil Goes to restaurants above * eats like hulk * Checks his poket* Wait what? I've got no money and ended up in jail *

• 1 is fish around you 2 was robots an3 I like happy meal box these are my top 3 an it be kind of fun to make the robot serve you at fish under glass an the happy meal box

• A friend of mine went to #8- The underwater dining. Said it is utterly indescribable !
    Oh, she also got engaged there too.

• I would try all except for #2 since I'm scared of heights and need to go pee at odd times and #3 since I don't eat McDonalds.

• The underwater dining looks pretty wild. I did the beach thing in Aruba but it had a regular table. The picture looks like its a sand table lol

• This looks cool, but I prefer quality food over atmosphere

• I'd say beach dinner mainly because I'm inland and have only seen the coast like 3 times.

• Gag said I could earn 5 points by posting an opinion here so here it is.

• I would love to go to the underwater restaurant. No money tho. :(

• They are all pretty cool looking, but not sure if I will try any of them.

• Half of the list are not for me terrible fear if hight

• I want to dine at all of them except for #3. I do not like McDonald's

• I'll take the cable car for dining nah not really laughing out loud

• Happy Meal Box is hilarious LMFAO!!!
    Dinner in the Sky is weird. 😕

• I think that we've done a couple of revolving restaurants but I dont remember the details

• Excellent my take.

• Nice but food will suck big time

• Bird's nest would be my pick for best.

• Show more from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 36

• These are amazing!! Being a foodie they're exactly the kinds of places I'd love to go! ^_^ I was just going to mention The Fat Duck. I get that the decor isn't anything incredible but it's definitely on my bucket list. All I have to do now is get to England...

• Was hoping that https://www.theblindcafe.com/ had made the list.

• These are all really interesting! I'm especially interested in the cave dining one. Lol That looks so cool.

• Those places are unique. However, I wouldn't want to eat in a cold restaurant, nor under the water and also not in the sky.
    But I would eat at #4 and #6.

• Beach dining and underwater dining. There's this place in Toronto though where you can have dinner in complete darkness and I think that would be a cool experience too.

• Thought this was a question at first glance and my immediate thought was The Melting Pot franchise restaurants 😂😂😂 #unique #notrobots

• Cool! I'd love to try them someday. I'm Norbert a fan of trying new food but the views look amazing and the relaxed ambience makes it a even more beautiful experience 🌄

• WoW! Some of those I'd love to try! Especially anything with trees - like nest or tree house. Also cave one is amazing! =)

• I really hate the robot one, the others look cool though! Good post.

• Some of those loom amazingly fun. Some just seem too crazy/terrifying to me.

• 4/5/6/8/9/10 are amazing 😍😍😍 I bet their price isn't as near as amazing tho xD

• Square Enix cafe and Artnia in Japan *_*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAiRSXjs5cc

• Those look so cool to dine at. Must cost a fortune though 😞

• Interesting Take, wow I did not even know about the various dining experiences you listed

• I wanna try 4 through 9!!! The last one I've done if you count rides at amusement parks and snuck food into

• Whoa i thought the robo dining was made up on Sam & Cat from Nick channel!

The others seem cool, thanks for the suggestions!

• the cable car dining one looks so romantic

when i was a kid i once had a dream that i was in a giant happy meal box in space!

• The robots and cave ones look like something I would enjoy!

• 3, 4, 5, and 8 were pretty cute, the ice one just looks magical or something lol

• Someday! When I'm rich and can afford to eat at these places!

• Love to dine at them someday. I will add them to my bucket list!!

• Wow. Maybe I'll do those when I retire and actually have money.

• I don't think I would be able to afford any of that. They all look nice though.

• This is one of the most awesome my take ever. Now my dream vacation is Singapore!!! Take me away:)

• Looks awesome but im chill with just be with bae for the night

• Cave dining

• OMG! I'm putting all these spots on my bucket list

• Incredible, I like those restaurants :)

• Awesome, underwater dining would be my fave

• Awesome list

• Show more from Girls
    6