The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

1 ) Robot Dining

Rong Heng Seafood Restaurant, Singapore . The robots are designed to take orders,deliver meals ,take away dirty dishes as well as entertain the guests. One robot costs about $17,000, and they need four hours to charge their batteries, which can last six to eight hours.

2 ) Dinner In The Sky

Dine in the sky at the London edition. The table is suspended 100 feet in the air,and seats 22 guests ,who are securely fastened in by seatbelts. In the centre is a pop-up kitchen which serves Gourmet food ,as well as the Chefs signature dish

3) Dine Inside A Happy Meal Box

The World's Biggest Happy Meal Box. McDonald's restaurant in Dallas ,Texas is shaped like a giant happy meal box. Children can eat a happy meal inside this novelty happy meal box restaurant

4 ) Beach Dining

Take a stroll along the beach then enjoy dinner under the stars at a beachside restaurant , Mumayaz in the Maldives. Look out into the Indian Ocean as you taste food from the local cuisine menu - as well as lobster and other types of seafood

5 ) Treehouse Dining The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

The Redwoods Treehouse restaurant . The pod-shaped structure is built ten metres high in a Redwood tree , New Zealand . You can gain access to the Treehouse by an elevator . The pod itself holds 30 guests,but can only be booked for events such as weddings or parties

6 ) Cave Dining

Grotta Palazzese restaurant is set on a cliff overlooking the Adriatic Sea , hidden within a limestone cave in Polignano a Mare , Italy.The restaurant juts out 74 feet above sea level, so diners can watch the waves lap the shores just beneath them. Seafood delicacies such as grilled Garlic Prawns and Thai Squid are served, as well as deep fried meatballs

7 ) Underwater Dining The World's Most Unique Dining Experiences

Ithaa Undersea Restaurant,sits 16 ft below sea level in Maldives ,at the Conrad Rangali Island resort Offering 180-degree panoramic views of the vibrant coral reef .The panoramic view allows visitors to dine while watching thousands of fish swim around them. Ithaa serves caviar and Maldivian lobster, as well as contemporary European and Asian cuisine

8. ) Ice Restaurant

This Ice restaurant in Lainio Snow Village in Finland is entirely built with ice and snow. All interior decorations are also naturally made of ice and snow. . Temperature inside the ice restaurant is always between -2 and -5 Celsius degrees,and only serves cold meals.

9) Bird’s Nest Restaurant

Bamboo pods that look like birds nest are hoisted 16 feet above the ground in the tropical foliage of Koh Kood’s ancient rainforest in the Soneva Kiri Eco Resort, Thailand. It can only be accessed from a zip line. Enjoy your chosen gourmet delights surrounded by nature

10) Cable Car Dining

Watch the sunset and a stunning view while you eat dinner 330 feet above the sea on the Singapore 90-minute aerial cable car ride. Starting from Mount Faber then to Harbour Front Station - then Sentosa and back to Harbour Front and Mount Faber

3751
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I think you forgot what would be the ultimate eye opener (pun): dinner in the dark. Google it. You get to experience eating as a blind person does. I didn't dine, but I did the dialogue in the dark (where you go on a guided tour through the darkness to experience blindness for 40 minutes), and it was indeed an eye opener.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

3650
  • I'd love to try the Cave dining.

• Awesome list

• I like it pretty cool

• Awesomeeee

• looks nice

• Nice Mytake!

• interesting

• Voila!!!

• Nice.

• I like the 6th one but kinda soo expensive

• The Grotta Palazzese looks like a dream

• Super neat, I need to make my bucket list bigger

• Damn you make me hungry. <3 <3

• Interesting.

• Thr cave dining makes me think of batman lmao

• Ice and underwater dining looks most intriguing!!!

• Whoa i never heard of those

• Woah!! looks quite exciting

• I'd rather have good food than good ambience.

• the cave dining and underwater dining sound dope

• The market food dining experience, is awesome.

• I'm just here for the 5 points

• Interesting

• Amazing MyTake

• Isn't the Robot one a little cold though?

• U. S. Army Sea Rats LMAO