Chocolate is the Answer: Who Cares What the Question is!

"What is happiness?"

Chocolate is the Answer:  Who Cares What the Question is!

A piece of chocolate. Yes that what happiness is for a chocolate lover. You can't imagine how fast you will reach to nirvana after eating chocolate. Just have some and enjoy it. Feel the chocolate on every corner of your mouth.

"How can we spice our sex life?"

Add chocolate. And I recommend nutella. Bring it to your bedroom and see the change. You won't believe how your sex life will change.

"What should I eat?"

Chocolate cake. If you can't decide what to eat when you are at a restaurant, just order chocolate cake. You won't regret it. But be careful if you are eating with others. Because they may try to steal your chocolate cake. I think it is better to eat it alone.

"What should I add to my smoothie?"

Add some chocolate and ice. Yummy!

"What can I eat when I am on diet?"

Bitter chocolate. It helps lose weight.

"I was cheated on, what should I do?"

Eat chocolate. Chocolate understands you, it gives you happiness. It never cheats on you.

It is the answer of all questions!

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not really a fan of chocolate. Makes me feel too full even if I eat just a little. And can be too sweet. I prefer fruits with vanilla or cream instead. But I did like Nutella when I was in my middle school years. Quit chocolate after that.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender