4 Struggles Only People Who Hate Chocolate Will Undertand!

1. People think that you are weird

Just because the majority of people doesn't mean you have to like it. But when you don't like something that most like, people think you are weird. No, you are not weird indeed. You don't have to like it. We are all different with different likes and dislikes.

And if you are a girl, they will get twice more surprised. We are all different, but people don't understand that.

2. People can't make you happy easily

It is easy to make a person happy by giving chocolate after an argument. But if you are not a chocolate lover, receiving chocolate may even make you more angry.

3. Most desserts have chocolate in them

Even it is not the main thing in it, it will have chocolate as a decorating item. Eating dessert out is not a good idea for you. Olus your friends will push you to try it even you tried before and didn't like it.

And there will be always someone around you who will give you a chocolate cake on your birthday thinking that you will love it. Because it is what most prefer. Most people are crazy about it but you!

4. They always want to hear a reasonable reason

If you don't like something, then you don't like it. It is that simple. There don't have to be a reason behind it. And you don't have to explain it to others.

People generally think that you are on a diet when you first tell them. Or you are allergic to it. Maybe it is easier to say yes instead of explaning the reason why you don't like it.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 struggle only people who LOVE chocolate will understand

1. wondering why people HATE chocolate

Most Helpful Girls

• How is possible you dont like chocolate, that is most asking question. Well I dont. It stuck in my throat and then the horrible taste doesn't want to go away for long time. Never understood what is it all about, why is chocolate so popular. Getting chocolate as a gift is no go for me, it would sit in my draw for long time. Bad me I always give it away even if it was gift.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!