1. You eat or drink sugary foods or beverages pretty much
Having dessert a couple of times a week is pretty normal. We all eat that much except people who don't like sweet things. They prefer eating these kind of foods once or twice a month.
2. Having sugary cereals, muffins, or cookies as a breakfast
Eating some sweet things in the breakfast is normal. As long as you eat salty things too. I mean, your breakfast shouldn't consist of sweet things only.
Having a breakfast which consists only sweet things like cookies and muffins is not normal.
3. Adding at least two teaspoons or two packets of sugar to your coffee
I think it gives a lot better taste without sugar but if you like it sweet, you can add some. But just "some".
4. Going out of your way to get something sugary
Like stopping at the store just to buy candy. Do you do that? Do you go out of your way just to get some sugary things? Hope you don't.
5. You feel powerless in front of sugary foods
Is it hard for you to stop, once you start eating sugary stuffs? Can't you stop till you get full? Can't you say no to them? Don't you think that it's weird?
6. Do you often tell yourself that "this is the last time"?
And even you say that many times, it is hard to go through it, right?