3 "Foods" You Should NEVER Eat.

If I know about anything, I know about food. You can look at my figure and tell, chica got an appetite. So I'm listing some nasty foods I've tried so you don't have to.

Sugar-Sprinkled Coconut Cookies / GlobalBrands

You can buy 10 pouches of coconut cookies for one dollar at the DollarTree, which is already very suspicious. I tried this, scrapping the sprinkles off of the cookie with my teeth. This cookie is surprisingly not hard and the taste is not appalling. I was happy and satisfied with my buy until two pouches in my throat starts hurting. I began investigating and I found something alarming. The big pack says made in USA but the packs inside the pack say made in India.

3

Extra Cheesy Pizza / Lunchables

I first went to purchase one of these at my local Walmart. I quickly discovered it was three months past expiration date. After a few angry emails back and forth from the Walmart and Lunchables Brand they finally offered me a $25 Walmart gift card. So I went and bought this "pizza" again.

The first problem with the product is they don't provide enough cheese to even cover the patty. Second problem is, BAD tummy pains a few hours after consumption.

sickening
sickening

La Isla Snacks / Chili Lemon Peanuts.

Just tastes like charcoal with lemon juice sprinkled on it. A total waste of my two dollars.

I cannot fathom how this was the only pack left in the store, only a sicko could like this

horrific
horrific

Tell Me what A Good Read This Was.

1011

Most Helpful Guys

• 3 "Foods" You Should NEVER Eat.
    Oh, Lunchables is food.
    Now I finally understand that line where Freddie Gibbs says "Ninja Turtles backpack, 38. next to my Lunchables".

Ngl charcoal with lemon sounds kinda tasty.

• Dang, smart girl; my mom is usually the one to remind me to check expiration dates on foods before I get any Lol. Pretty smart for observing that info if you ask me

Most Helpful Girls

• My parents never let me have lunchables growing up because they were “unhealthy” ... I use to beg them. I would never eat them now.

• I frickin love pizza lunchables but not sure about the other two

• Honestly the pizza lunchables are my least favorite like even if it's the only one left in the fridge, I wouldn't eat it.

• Your tummies don’t hurty?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• Never even seen these foods at any store I've been to. You can probably add like 20 more to this list.

• So all of these are opinion based and not of nutritional merit?

• Lol what are the odds finding those? I've known better foods hehe

• can't do chili lime peanuts.. murder on my stomach. Lunchables.. meh
    coconut cookies.. no thanks

• None of them look appetizing

• Where are they even available?😂

• I hate #1 and #3🤣

• Thank you so much.

• I will eat these

What Girls Said 8

• Just cause you had a bad experience doesn’t mean we shouldn’t eat them... I thought you were gonna provide is with information on why it’s harmful to your health.

• Good take

• Preach👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Nice

• True

• *eats all of them*

• I’ve never heard of any of those

• I'm vegannnn