Starbucks Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino Review Video

I love cinnamon in most desserts and I also love coffee flavoured desserts. STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO ( of any flavour ) is one of my favourite drinks . When I heard of the STARBUCKS CINNAMON SHORTBREAD FRAPPUCCINO I decided to try it out. . The description in the store said “vanilla and nutmeg with buttery flavours meet espresso and milk “. At first it looked like a regular STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO with a mountain of whipped cream on top . The major difference was the brown powder on top of the whipped cream. I can only assume that the brown powder was a mixture of nutmeg and vanilla and cinnamon. At first the STARBUCKS CINNAMON SHORTBREAD FRAPPUCCINO tasted mostly of regular ESPRESSO FRAPPUCCINO with a subdued cinnamon and vanilla and nutmeg flavour. Then I decided to mix in the whipped cream and its top powder with the rest of the FRAPPUCCINO. After that all of a sudden all the flavours were BAM present at full force and the espresso flavour got a little bit subdued but was still present. Texture-wise this was one of the more icy and less creamy FRAPPUCCINO drinks I have had. I personally don’t mind the icy texture at all as this is a frozen drink after all . The nutmeg vanilla and cinnamon flavours went very well with the espresso flavour.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like this idea of reviewing particular dishes from a restaurant instead of the whole thing. Something like a Frappuccino has waaaaay too many calories so if I order one, I want to know that it is worth a place in my "junk food budget" (not in price but in what junk I can eat when I decide I can eat it). And I know drinks can be returned or I can just throw it away but I then I feel guilty about it. Good job.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

12
  • Starbucks burns it's coffee on purpose because that's the only way to get a uniform flavor because they buy coffee beans from so many different sources around the world.

Then they drench it with sugar, cream, syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, shavings, and everything else to make it drinkable.

You have no business reviewing coffee if you can't tell when coffee is burnt.

• You mean expensive flavored water with industrial whipped cream?

• I always get the Cotton Candy Frap:)