If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

If i could have filet mignon with some italian food or like a platter of carne asada tacos with a bottle of johnny walker blue label and a big blunt on the side i think i could die happy.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have like, an obscene amount of tacos. I would leave them a mess to clean up underneath the chair when they're done zapping me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• https://i.imgur.com/QeIrK0H.jpg

But really, either lasagne and garlic bread (fuck the salad because I won't care anymore) with a Shiraz or pork belly, fennel purée and steamed garlic greens with a French martini

1|2
    0|0
  • Surf & turf a big fat juicy steak (medium rare) with lobster doused in garlic butter and lemon with sautéed green beans and asparagus, sweet potato mash and corn on the cob washed down with a pint of lemon lime and bitters with extra ice and for dessert banana pudding 👌🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • Lobster Tagliatelle and welsh rarebit OR a monte cristo sandwich... and for dessert, cheesecake or my mums brownies.

0|1
    0|0
  • A platter of blue cheese and fig relish, crackers, some smoked salmon, olives and a few bottles of my favourite Pilsner, finished with a couple of shots of Gran Patron Tequila.

1|1
    0|0
  • Deep fried chicken, a big ass bottle of vodka, potatoes, dirt cake, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuban food from Bongo's! Guacamole, a Coke, Cortadito (Cuban coffee), brownies, cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries. Haha I'm hungry now.

1|1
    0|0
  • A fat juicy steamy steak with a A1 souce with stemmed veggies, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, some saled with ranch dressing and a glass of welch's grape juice. Desert: A banana split ice cream.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably steak, mashed potatos, real green beans, and a chocolate shake from chick fil a

0|1
    0|0
  • Moms red beans and rice with a side of jumbo coconut shrimp and raspberry lemonade vodka.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, no. I'd order each MacDonald's meal I've always wished I could have, but was to poor to

0|1
    0|0
  • delicious crabs, shrimps, mango float and ice cream..😋

0|1
    0|0
  • steak and a potato

Hans Moleman is the man. Always cracks me up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza with fired chicken and fries and also cole slaw

0|1
    0|0
  • A chilled beer, prawns, shrimps, lobster, and lastly FUGU *to go*..

0|1
    0|0
  • ass. it would be ass

2|2
    0|0
  • A human child

0|3
    0|1
  • blueberry waffles

0|1
    0|0
  • A piece of food from every country

0|1
    0|0
  • Rat poison

1|2
    0|0
  • Shrimps lots of them

0|2
    0|0
  • Biryani and loads of chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • Crayfish!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe pussy I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • that so sad... i don't even know

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift

0|1
    0|0
  • All different Mexican foods

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be on death row

0|0
    0|0
  • del taco and a bucket of kfc

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom's ginger and soy lobster and mashed potatoes and gravy

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 large bowls of olive garden salad, a bar of dark chocolate, 2 pitcher of hot water, some tea bags and a bottle of merlot.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes