What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

Pretty self explanatory
Updates:
Lol, who disliked this?

2|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Surf and turf; beef tenderloin, maine lobster tail, drawn butter asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes with demi glaze or some type of gravy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's see, I think if this was my last day, I want to try how a dog would taste like...

I mean I'm gonna die anyways. Might as well try stuff while I still can.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Old El Paso tacos made exactly as it describes on the box, muscles swimming in garlic and wine sauce on the side and Chambord raspberry liqueur with sprite for a drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want tons of unhealthy fast food because I'm about to die so I'll just go hard and then go home.

Gut Busting Last Supper:

Strawberry lemonade
    5 Lemon Pepper Wings
    5 Cajun Wings
    Taco Bell Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa ( toss in some hot sauce)
    Burger King Whopper
    Fries
    Sushi- spider roll
    2 Chick Fil A chocolate chip cookies
    4 count Taco Bell Cinnabun Delight
    Slice of strawberry cheesecake
    Krispy Kreme Donuts

Well that's all folks it's been nice knowing ya time to blow this popsicle stand. Beam me up Scotty...

What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• Sorry about my honesty 🙈

1|3
    0|0
  • apetizer : mini-croissants ham-cheese and vodka-apple
    entrée : "ficelle picarde" (slim pancake rolled with mushrooms ham cheese and bechamel sauce) with stout beer
    lunch : the real "carbonade" (mixing horse meat and beef meat with big pieces of grilled bacon), crushed potatoes and red bourgogne wine
    dessert, : specoulos, stawberry macaron, lemon macaron, coffee, cigare and cognac
    when i finish this you can execute me, I will die happy with a smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now it would probably be Julia Child's beef bourguignon recipe. Served over roasted or mashed potatoes with a side of greens of some kind (I'm not picky), and a glass of fine red wine. That'd do.

0|0
    0|1
  • A baby lmao jk jk hmm hard to decide a can of spam and some Belgium fries aka French fries even though fries came from Belgium lol

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate lava cakes, Spaghetti Bolognese, A mixed KFC bucket 😄

0|1
    0|0
    • I like it, it’s unconventional but all solid options

• Show All
    • I’m on the first day of a ridiculously restrictive calorie intake based diet and I already can’t be arsed haha

• I eat Chicken with rice and sweetpotatoe 3 times a day, 7 days a week... In between the meals all I get are almonds and a protein shake 😭
      the things you do to get a good looking body...

wish you good luck in reaching your goal tho, It only gets harder down the line 😅

• Essentially a traditional Thanksgiving meal: turkey, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green beans, and in my family, shredded carrots and corn on the cob.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple choices
    Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
    Garlic bread , Tiramisu for dessert.

Baked catfish
    Rolls, Mac and cheese, fried okra , fried green tomato, mashed potatoes and gravy,
    Buttermilk pie for dessert.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either battered flounder with sweet potato fries no bacon cheesy loaded waffle fries. Or, Fried Chicken and baked macaroni and cheese with a slice of carrot cake either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two US Ranger Battallions to break me out and ship me to a safe country.

1|3
    0|1
    • Id rather have a 4 man SF team.

• Show All
    • @Sixgun77, yeah, and Viet Nam was specifically where central command fucked up SF for decades to come. They since learned better.

• Im not sure what you mean by that, honestly. I rechecked the armys website, and the mission of sf is still the same as described to me. How was it different before Viet Nam?

• I'd ask for anything that comes in a big squirt bottle, and on the day of my execution, I would write "worth it" on the floor and the walls.

0|1
    0|0
  • The same as any other prison mate. If I'm on death row, I've done something wrong, and I don't think I would personally deserve anything better. But that's just for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A get-outta-jail-free-card served with helicopter and a bottle on cristal for the flight over to the Bahama's. Served by a helicopter pilot and a band of blonde bitches and some midgets for the hell of it. Then some ice cream. Pistachio.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it's bullshit that the death penalty is even a thing still in some places, but... probably carbonara or chili.

0|0
    0|1
  • An extra large Vincent's Pizza with bacon & pepperoni! It might take me 3 or 4 days to eat it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fugu.
    That japanese fish that might poison you.

I was always wondering how it might taste and at that point its not really a risk anymore to try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loads of something I’m allergic to. Just to blow their minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want some chicken tenders and that red sauce they used to have at school when i was a kid and i want them cooked in that big thing they used to cook em in too

0|0
    0|0
  • A Big Mac meal, with extra large fries and a large soda.

Hoping to get my arteries clogged before I die.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want anything to eat, I'd just want it all to be over

0|1
    0|0
  • im just gonna die already, what is the point of eating good food if you can't talk about it,
    just kill me

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, definitely pizza, but depending on how death row, aging, sickness, etc. Maybe if I die having a really bad fever then I won't eat...

0|0
    0|0
  • A bullet. Just get it over with. I'd be too depressed to be concerned about food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barbecue ribs, fries with ketchup and fry sauce, cream soda, and cream soda float for dessert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wagu beef steak, tons of nigiri, nice wine, and a very rich cheese cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheeseburger with everything on it, medium fries, large sweet tea and a bag of Reeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kebabs, curry, risotto then do drugs. They say it feels good but it's bad. it doesn't matter anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fillet steak

0|1
    0|0
    • Oooo, I’m having fillet steak for dinner!!

• Unless you’re about to invite me for dinner I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t tease me lol 😂

• Shepards Pie

1|0
    0|0
  • Your pussy 😁

1|1
    2|0
  • Nothing. I don't care for food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• Massive meat feast pizza. Fried halloumi. And toffee cheesecake.

I have a severe milk allergy so I'd be making sure they'd have a really shitty time after my bowels loosen when they kill me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate Cake!! :)

But not so sure I'd be smiling... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a burger, a frozen coke and maybe a couple donuts

ill die before i get fat hehehe

3|1
    0|0
  • If the guards'll let me, A trip to McDonalds will do. Not only would I have a free meal but also time to escape 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Starter: tomatoe soap with a chesse toastie

Main: a big ass dirty burger with chesse and lots of bacon.

Drink: sex on the beach

pudding: sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Surf and turf. A lobster and filet mignon, corn on the cob, a twice baked potato w/sour cream and chives, a garden salad and glass of California Cabernet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok so, I've actually thought about this before and have a plan if this ever happens. First off, I would starve myself for a week so that I could eat a bunch without getting full. then I would eat a huge giant plate of thai chicken and noodles since its my favourite food ever :) Once I had eaten way to much thai food I would move onto desserts and eat a bunch of stores since they are my favourite dessert. Finally, I would finish off with a smoothie with strawberries, bananas, and 500 crushed apple seeds. each apple seed has a small amount of cyanide in it and 500 would be enough to kill you.

0|0
    0|0
  • This pizza
    1,8 km long
    When I eat it I shall die

0|0
    0|0
  • KFC chicken and Mac burgers and a waffle from Heavenly Desserts and crisps and coffee and soup. I guess all these

0|1
    0|0
  • For some reason I think I’d feel too nervous to eat anything

0|0
    0|0
  • By the look of your profile pic my last meal could be your pussy you’re a babe!

0|0
    3|1
  • Cheese burst pizza with Paneer makhani toppings or Chicken fiesta one.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my favorite food at once. Who cares about gaining weight if I'm about to die.

0|1
    0|0
  • My man 😜 jkjk. Itd be nachos from a mexican restaurant in Disneyland

0|0
    0|0
  • Roasted chicken with fried mushrooms, gravy veg and an ice cream soda.

0|0
    0|0
  • A vegan boca burger, with fries and garri, and Arizona tea for a drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piles of ice cream.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ice cream obviously? A huge ice cream

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe a couple pills for the anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • CHICKEN MCNUGGETS!! 😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • A whole Thanksgiving feast!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend D counts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a crab grilled cheese sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaiian roll Sushi and Thai iced tea

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually never mind.. I feel fat after I eat that... lol I don’t want to feel fat before I die xD... I want to feel good... maybe the way we feel at the end is the way we feel in eternity everafter! 😯! I won’t risk it... I’ll just take hot lemon water with ginger and beetroot! I feel healthy after it lol

• If I could have the meal 3 days before I die... then I’ll have the sushi! With Thai iced tea lol

Recommended myTakes