What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

Pretty self explanatory
Lol, who disliked this?

2654

Most Helpful Guys

• Surf and turf; beef tenderloin, maine lobster tail, drawn butter asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes with demi glaze or some type of gravy.

• Let's see, I think if this was my last day, I want to try how a dog would taste like...

I mean I'm gonna die anyways. Might as well try stuff while I still can.

Most Helpful Girls

• Old El Paso tacos made exactly as it describes on the box, muscles swimming in garlic and wine sauce on the side and Chambord raspberry liqueur with sprite for a drink.

• I would want tons of unhealthy fast food because I'm about to die so I'll just go hard and then go home.

Gut Busting Last Supper:

Strawberry lemonade
    5 Lemon Pepper Wings
    5 Cajun Wings
    Taco Bell Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa ( toss in some hot sauce)
    Burger King Whopper
    Fries
    Sushi- spider roll
    2 Chick Fil A chocolate chip cookies
    4 count Taco Bell Cinnabun Delight
    Slice of strawberry cheesecake
    Krispy Kreme Donuts

Well that's all folks it's been nice knowing ya time to blow this popsicle stand. Beam me up Scotty...