Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing?

Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??Which of these Gourmet French Fry Combinations look the most appetizing??

1910

Most Helpful Girl

• the second from the top and the second from the bottom. I love fries but I like to mix them with some vegetables, so it doesn't feel too fattish ;) Plus, it looks good. Certainly NOT with cheese and too much meat.

Most Helpful Guy