White folks, do you love cheese?

Ever since The Boondocks made that joke about white people and cheese, I've been dying. And that was a long time ago. Is there any truth to it? I know I'm white and I love cheese.

I love how the responses about cheese are overwhelmingly positive. Got y'all really excited about cheese. XD

1131

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody loves cheese.

Everybody loves fried chicken and watermelon too.

Everybody loves pancakes, are we gonna make that into a racial stereotype next?

• Sure! Canadians loooove pancakes, it's great for their maple syrup! XD

• Damn, that's a helluva good breakfast.

• Bourbon with Maple Syrup... Drenched in butter and OMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I live in the Netherlands (and am Dutch).. which is pretty much chees walhalla. If we're going to stereotype: yes I am white. I don't love cheese... I actually hate it. The only cheese I find... slightly tasty is melted old cheese. Any other cheese just makes me wanna puke. Mozerella is fine... only if it's melted. I just dislike 'real cheese' (I don't consider melted cheese real cheese).

Anyways: no not all white folks love cheese xd (at least I don't).