What's The Worst Thing You've Eaten Out of Politeness?

1423

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been vegetarian my whole life and when I was three, some random old guy had chicken with breadcrumbs around it and forced me to eat it. My mum wasn't there at the moment and he kept saying 'eat it, eat it, it's potato' and I took a bite and I started crying. Then my mum came downstairs and saw me crying because of some old guy force feeding me and made me go upstairs and she shouted at him. Not only was I forced to eat meat as a vegetarian but it was also from some grubby old man who I didn't know and now I realise how weird it was lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I never like eating liver. Went to a friends house & unexpectedly his mom had set dinner with fried liver. Huge smile on her face like I was the most important guest ever. She was so nice & I did not want to offend so I ate it all. It actually tasted 100x better than usual because I was mentally trying.