How has fast food changed in your country?

826

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to agree with @Lea96, dear @cupidkisses :-)

In my opinion, healthy food in some countries is getting more expensive, so people have to eat less expensive fast food. it has catastrophic effect on health in general.

Personally, I try to cook everyday and leave the fast food in case am going out and the people am with decide for local fast food restaurants ;-)

It also has a bad effect on restaurants with traditional local cuisines, as per they are really less expensive, and that is a shame!!!

how has it changed your country dear @cupidkisses? :-D

• Yeah, healthy food is expensive even it costs less (talking about my country). Fast food hasn't changed much here.

• Thank you for MHO dear Cupid Kisses.
      Well I feel like the industry is making it intentionally affect countries, most of them, just to move the market towards other things, like Gym equipment and other product to lose weight.
      Maybe it is just me, but it is certainly having side effect on other segments of the market too like non bio vegetables that are less expensive than real good healthy vegetables.

Most Helpful Girls

• American companies started popping up everywhere and Indian curries became a thing. Chicken Tika Masala was the national dish in England at one stage, it might still be.

• Some healthier options, more so than before.