• Im a vegan!
    Vote B
  • I dont really care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have a problem with other people not wanting to eat meat, in fact, I think it's good to have food options that are plant based, as I don't think eating meat all the time or relying on it for protein all the time, is good.

Despite that, I think people need to accept other's choices and not be a dick about it to non-vegans, because at the end of the day, I think we care more about the health and wellbeing of ourselves and loved ones, over that of a duck or sheep, as harsh as it may sound.

There is this one vegan guy I met in the gym and he seemed nice, non-pushy and wasn't trying to pressure me into joining him in becoming a vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I feel content generally. I never judge anyone for such personal choices. We are free to be who we want to be.

What bothers me when a subject turns into a culture. A culture that those who practice it start preaching about it everywhere and highlight themselves like it's a special thing.

Be a veg but don't have to scream it all the time. It's not my business and i don't care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're honestly probably helping a lot more than my meat eating self is, so kudos. Though the ones that get super preachy and annoying and keep pointing it out all the time kind of taint the whole group.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• its fine but Its not natural because you can't get all your nutrients from a vegan diet so that must tell you something
    people on totally vegan like no meat products at all at all --> will always need some sort of pharmaceutical supplement

not natural but a good cause

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm veg, and it's honestly difficult to really eat healthy on my diet. I don't think it's possible on a vegan diet. But eh, doesn't bother me what other people do...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is the healthiest way to be. I think you will be so thin that you will have a problem with it when you get old. I think it is good to eat some meat and just work out at the gym heavily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feast not on vegetals, for they are warm and bad
    Dankalations 4:23

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote D: I'm glad that there are Vegans and vegetarians. It's an admirable thing to be, although I myself am neither Vegan nor vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're getting all their nutrients (very difficult on a vegan diet unless you take a lot of pills a day, which will end up hurting your organs either way), I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem. Actually if anything I find people who try to enforce others to eat meat more annoying than vegans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegans are awful hypocrites. They say they don't eat animals cause it's cruel, but they say it is not cruel to kill plants even tho they are living to and actaully have more right to live than animals since they were there first according to the creation of the world plus they do less harm to live, like you wouldn't see one of those kill a bird for fun like a cat.

So yea vegans are the worst, if you just don't want to eat animals cause you don't like the taste of meat or something that's fine but trying to back it up by moral grounds is dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Just don't tell me to be one.

1|1
    0|0
  • fuck'em

0|1
    0|0
  • They’re organic af

0|0
    0|0
  • No thoughts it’s all good

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero thoughts.