Thoughts on Vegans?

• Lol thats stupid
  • Im a vegan!
  • I dont really care
    Vote C

314

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have a problem with other people not wanting to eat meat, in fact, I think it's good to have food options that are plant based, as I don't think eating meat all the time or relying on it for protein all the time, is good.

Despite that, I think people need to accept other's choices and not be a dick about it to non-vegans, because at the end of the day, I think we care more about the health and wellbeing of ourselves and loved ones, over that of a duck or sheep, as harsh as it may sound.

There is this one vegan guy I met in the gym and he seemed nice, non-pushy and wasn't trying to pressure me into joining him in becoming a vegan.

• I don't care. I feel content generally. I never judge anyone for such personal choices. We are free to be who we want to be.

What bothers me when a subject turns into a culture. A culture that those who practice it start preaching about it everywhere and highlight themselves like it's a special thing.

Be a veg but don't have to scream it all the time. It's not my business and i don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're honestly probably helping a lot more than my meat eating self is, so kudos. Though the ones that get super preachy and annoying and keep pointing it out all the time kind of taint the whole group.