Twinkle, Twinkle

Twinkle, twinkle, little star...

Twinkle, Twinkle

The stars see you. They judge you. They burn you. You can never escape from their sight. You can hide in your homes, but they will see you every time you step out that door. You can't escape from the sky. You can never be lost from the sight of the dying star.

Twinkle, Twinkle

Inside every dying star is a soul waiting to take over your body. They see you doing the things you do behind locked doors. They know you. They will stay in the sky and watch over you, even as you sleep. You cannot escape their sight or their dying screams.

Twinkle, Twinkle

They have seen all of you die a million times. They have seen your screams. They have seen so many things come and go. You will be among them; they'll see your corpse rot in the grave. They are watching you.

Twinkle, twinkle little star...

Twinkle, Twinkle
3
3

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guys

• This gave me a weird sense of peace of mind...

• I went on a horror film marathon today and was in a weird mood. But glad it had that effect! :-D

• I had a strange idea though while looking up at the night sky, of stars being something horrific instead of beautiful, like people reluctant to gaze at the stars because the stars will gaze back at them. I think that'd make an interesting horror film of sorts.

• derek2017

lol why though?

Most Helpful Girl

21
  • I'm a little uneasy about this...

• N17RV

Nice bedtime story to tell to the kids

• Anonymous

Lol I nice work here.