All who have periods are women yes!

Anonymous
It is not just because you think transmen are real men they will not be female. Transmen are women who want to be a men but they are not. So only women have periods. What determine your gender/sex is not your choose but your genes, your sexual organ, your level hormones, your body changes and not your desire. People have to accept themselves and not mutilate themselves. Yes, i am really sad for people that don't accept themselves because it is a problem in their mind, it is a disorder and they need help and not to do crazy things against their own body and life. If you are perfect physically, you don't need to try to change your gender cos it never will change in this life, try to enjoy yourself and accept yourself how you are, you don't need to make craziness things. Acceptance is all you need now. Ps: i don't hate anyone i am just saying my thoughts and trying to help these people because these people always say what they think about it - opposite than me. And i know not every woman can have periods but only woman can have periods.
All who have periods are women yes!
All who have periods are women yes!
11
4

Most Helpful Guys

• Wewladdy
    Very nice post. Glad to see people are still standing up against the tranny agenda and blatant lies and twisting of science.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

thankyouu :) and now i am glad that you agree with me because sometimes i think exist few of us in this world

• Wewladdy

Believe me, there's plenty who think the same. You just don't know about it because the truth and people spreading it is suppressed by the (((media))).

• Anonymous

media is such bad!!!
      disgusting

• Anonymous
    Only women have periods. Trans men are women in drag.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

exactly!!! :/

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

49
  • morimeme1
    You know this reads the same as telling a depressed person: "Oh just stop being depressed and think positive thoughts! That'll help and you don't need your meds!😃"
    • Anonymous

i dont think so, sometimes we need just listen to the truth

• Virgo31
    Leave transgender people alone! They aren't bothering you so let them be who they want to be. If they want to be a girl, let her be a girl. If they want to be a boy, let him be a boy. They are people like you and me, it's not a mental disorder it's a belief that they were born into the wrong gender. They can change their gender to whatever they want because guess what you can't control them. No matter how much people try to deny it transgender men are females and transgender woman are men. Just because it isn't a social normal doesn't mean it's wrong.
    • Anonymous

it is a mental disorder ;)

• Virgo31

No it's not, just because you hate them doesn't mean it's a mental disorder.

• Anonymous

i dont hate them but they are sick

• Feelicks
    Yeah I don't like this trend. It is the very definition of madness.

I think it's intended to mess people up to the point of weakening society in their mass confusion.
    • Anonymous

yes!!! I absolutely agree with you :(

• nerobyrne
    Trans men will never be women no matter how much it offends your snowflake sensibilities.
    They will always have XX chromosomes, but that's only a small part of what determines gender and even sex isn't entirely based on that.
    You could be born looking like a girl and feel like one but have XY chromosomes.

Turns out nature is more complicated than "BOY IS BOY!"
  • Most definitely, Just like anyone that has a penis, or ever had a penis, is a man, no matter how badly they mutilate their bodies, and no matter how many chemicals they take, you cannot change your genetics.
  • memer2020
    The fuck do they mean not all women go through periods? did we reach this stage of absurdity?
    • Anonymous

our world is crazy actually :/

• nerdybutlazy
    Then what about the women who dont get periods then? I know a few women who don't have periods
  • jimmy2
    You so right but if not all women bleed does that mean those who don't are not women?
    • Anonymous

be woman does not mean bleeding but only woman can bleed

• rapfan107
    Lol agree is like you tell me a cat wants be a dog even if it starts baking still a cat
  • Smegskull
    Are you qualified to help people with severe mental conditions like this?
    • Anonymous

yes! if i have desire to help people so i am qualified to do that because i have good intentions! ;)

• Anonymous
    But nature isn't being nice to trans people. We need to be nice and pretend that everything is how they say it. All women can have children including those who were born as men.

I think that we need to denigrate DNA since it conflicts with the narrative of men who become women being the same as women who were born as women. I know that we like to mock Republicans by saying that science is real but we might need to remove it from our schools if it conflicts with our social justice messages.

Men and women are all the same. Men can give birth and menstruate. Anyone who denies this is a misandrist, err, no, a misogynist. Yeah, that's right. they are a misogynist for saying anything that goes against our ideology
  • Anonymous
    Do you understand what gender mean?
    • Anonymous

of course! Science is clear!

• Anonymous

Then what is it?

• Anonymous

your gender is determined for your sexual genes (XY - male and XX - female), so your genes will make you have penis (XY) or vagina (XX), so if you are XY you are a boy/man and if you are XX you are a girl/woman. You cannot change your genotype (so you cannot change your gender), but you can change your phenotype (that's why you can *seem* opposite than you are) ;)

• Anonymous
    I do believe there is more than gender beyond the parts you were born with.
    The brains of females and males just work differently. If your brain functions like a guy brain would I could imagine being uncomfortable in a females body.

And you have the exception of being born with both genitals or neither of them. At that moment your parents decide what you are going to be...