1 mo

Believe all Women!

Floppy2112

Ha! You thought this was going to be a 'metoo' segment. Nope.

I have done some research and dove into the numbers. I have come to the conclusion that when a woman says that she "don't need no man" she is telling the truth, mostly. Too many times men have argued with these women accusing them of lying, myself included. Forgive me, I was delusional. They are not lying but they are telling a bit of a half-truth. It is not that they don't "need" a man, they don't WANT one either. And there is a difference.

Yeah you!
Yeah you!

Think about it. Most women of any desirability from average and up can basically have sex with any man they want. After all somebody has been trying to bang them since they were 12. What women have now, that the used to not have, is money and resources of their own. They can get anything they need or want very easily. They do not need a man to provide them with a life they want. And if they want sex, they can pretty much just put themselves out-there and pull basically any kind of man they want, have sex with him until she's satisfied and move on. And she doesn't need to be tied down. And she doesn't have to settle for anything but the best because she's not asking the best for a lot. Just some sex and human touch for a little while and that is enough. She can then move on with her life the way she wants to lead it. Ans when the urge strikes her again, she can just go out and get a man again, to do his duty until she's satisfied again.

This means, women don't need no man. They definitely don't need your average ass (or mine) and they don't have to and will not settle. They may not get and keep the man that they want, but they can get him for a little bit and that is better than getting with the average guy and having to deal with an annoying boy with feelings she doesn't reciprocate or feel at any level.

Does this mean women HATE men? Not at all. Most women actually LOVE men and prefer men. That's a trope. Just because they don't like 'you' doesn't mean they don't like men. They just don't like average men. They don't respect average men. And let's face it, most men are average. That's why it is called an 'average'. Most of you (and me) fall in the big bubble part of the bell curve. And women like the outliers on the very far right of the distribution.

When you start looking at the numbers, like 29% of young men stay virgins until age 29 on average, it has nothing to do with men's desires. Those haven't changed, the women just don't want to get with these guys, period. Because the number for women is less than 3% are virgins at age 29. On Tinder for instance, a male has less than 1% chance to be selected by a woman. And a man has .01% of ever actually meeting somebody from Tinder. So quit wasting your time, unless you are scoring regularly. If you are then congratulations, you are the top .01%.

What does that mean? It means that most women do not want most men. There are lots more stats indicating this trend, but I don't feel like looking them up. But feel free to.

Are there people to blame? Yes, for sure. 3rd wave feminism, anti-male cultural values, men who have lots of partners and the women who are their partners without scruples. Welfare and benefits and Affirmative Action, have all contributed to this phenomenon. But in the end, what does it matter? This is where we are at regardless of why...

The sad part is that I see the desperation in so many younger guys and it's sad to see. All the reb, blue, black, pink, purple or white "pills" are not going to change this reality.

The best thing you can do is be grateful. Yes grateful! If you pick your head up and look around you in any given space, look how many forgotten ghosts of people who are nothing who have nothing there are. Dates? These people are just trying to make it to the next day alive. And that is the majority of people in the world. You are not one of them. You have a soft bed to lay your head. You have food to eat, air conditioning, relative safety and security and you have the luxury of worrying about your dating status and it is a luxury that most people don't have. Appreciate it and a lot, because it can be taken from you in half a second and you too will be pining for just the basics. These are tough times and they are only getting tougher. Be grateful lest you long for the days when your biggest problem was trying to get a date.

Now, is there anything you can do? Always. How much does it mean to you? First, stay or get fit if you are not. Make your appearance the best you can and make as much money as you can. Those are the basics every 'dating coach' will tell you. They write 300 page books that boil down to one sentence. And if you know a guy who is 'scoring' all the time find out what he does. And if don't mind treading on your moral compass, then do the games, the lying, the cheating and the manipulation that he does to run through woman after woman. I can't do it. My conscience bugs me too much. But if your conscience doesn't then go nuts...

Just know this before you get too desperate and do something you might regret or be with someone you don't really like. It's better to die alone, than to live with someone you cannot stand.

Most women do not want most men, they don't need them and they don't want them and you cannot make them want you. There are a few who are winning spectacularly and if you are that guy, congratulations. For the rest of you younger guys, that is why you are having such a hard time. It's just a fact, do with it what you will.

Believe all Women!
3
8
3Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Flower7
    It’s a really beautiful thought that it’s a luxury to have dating or lack thereof as a problem. You’re right that if a person has room to think about that, it means their basics are probably all taken care of. And that’s the most important thing.

*FirstWorldProblems*
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• MCheetah
    Couldn't agree more. And I'm not even an "average" man. I abhor and detest mediocrity. It's uselessness, to me. I aspire to be anything but a mediocre man.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

27
  • Vegasrunner
    You make some really good points, some are from left field, like your wellfare/affirmative action theory, but outside of that most of what you're saying has some merit, It's always been about %5 of men get %100 of women. The reality is if you're an Alpha male getting women has never been easier for starters women are just a numbers game, I know it hurts peoples feelings to hear that, but that's the truth, secondly dating apps like tinder should never be used as a mans sole option to meet women, rather simply a backup option to increase your odds to meet more women. Finally the big part you missed is demographics, the problems most young guys dont understand is that when they are young, their value is at the absolute lowest, while when women are young their value is at it's peak. Those values shift as we age. I personally have been w/ exponentially more women from the age a 35-40 vs 25-30. Your stat about %29 men being virgins at 29 is a great one and I would say it should be higher if men wanted to be more successful w/ women. In your 20's you probably shouldn't even be focused on women rather focus on building your empire, if most young guys just did that, they wouldn't have to worry about getting women because women would be constantly putting themselves into their orbit. What they also would find out is that your access to 20 something women never changes, in fact I date more 20 year old women now then I did when I was in my 20's, and it's a lot easier now, and will probably be able to keep pulling them for another 10 years.
    Like 1 Person
    • Floppy2112

The welfare/ affirmative action 'theory' is very well documented. It happens to affect black people the most, but it exists. Look up the Moynihan Report. It's not only well documented it was predicted as a result of the not-so- "Great Society". You may have a way with women, but you don't understand all the facts of why we are where we are. And why women have chosen to leave their men behind in great numbers. Enough numbers to matter.
      Of all the women you are banging, how many would you actually marry and want to be with for the rest of your life?

• If you look long enough you can find any content to justify personal beliefs. Because of my educational background I've actually been involved in more gender related studies then the majority of people on earth. The reason why you're unsuccessful w/ women is because you're focused on the wrong things. While you're complaining that women are "leaving men behind in great numbers" the reality is thays not true. They're leaving beta males and sensative losers behind in great numbers and unfortunately the younger generation of males have been brainwashed into being both. Good news is there's an abundance of women available for Alphas. BE AN ALPHA. The fact that you equate marriage w/ success w/ women tells me that you're not. Relationships are womens games and as long as you focus on that your never going to have success. What men should be focusing on, especially young men is building their empires, having fun hanging out and hooking up. If you just focus on that you'll find that it will create options for you. GL and I hope this helps.

• Floppy2112

Well, that's typical. When you cannot back up your claims you go straight for the ad hominems. Since when did this become about me? Who said I am unsuccessful? I just went out with two women this weekend, who seem to be more interested in me than I am them.

And you drop this gem of wisdom: "If you look long enough you can find any content to justify personal beliefs. Because of my educational background I've actually been involved in more gender related studies then the majority of people on earth."
      The content a. k. a. the studies say what they say, regardless of how I feel about them. It's wise to know the literature if you are going to argue against it.
      Gender related studies? Cavemen (and women) managed to figure that out 2 million years ago and never needed a class to do it. So pardon me if I think that is laughable.
      Well good luck to you mr. Alpha... lol

• HighValue
    It is too long to read the whole thing, but I would like to make some points. If someone claims they don't need a MAN, then they shouldn't use men when they need their car repaired, computer fixed, have an emergency and need a fireman, police officer, etc., a home repairman, etc.
    Also they should stop using almost everything created in society because over 99% of things we use today were created by MEN.
    • Floppy2112

They have the means to rent a man when they need one. That's not a problem in the first world. In the third world it's a problem.

• corny_cooter581
    I don't need a man but that doesn't I don't want one. We all have our own preferences and values. We're really not all that different from men yknow.
    Disagree 1 Person
    • Floppy2112

You are very different than men. You value different things, you function on different logic. And sure you can say you don't need, but want a man. But are you demonstrating that in action? Do you behave in a way that acknowledges what the men want, know what they want and how to give it to them. Men don't want or need 'strong and independent'. It's not even 'want' men hate that shit. Are you cooperative or combative? Do you use shame, insults, guilt and a need to be right? If you are cooperative and pleasant and do not walk around with a chip on your shoulder, then you are behaving in a way that shows men you like them and are interested in them
      I have seen women many times, and this may not be you, say they don't need but want a man. But then go on to lear over and try to dominate men in their lives. They act masculine and aggressive. And if you are behaving in a way that is regarded as the stereotypical behavior of men, then you are behaving as if you do not want one.

• No I'm i very independent bc thats how I was raised but I don't try to dominate people? What's wrong with women being independent? In my personal opinion there isn't that much of a difference between men and women. It's not like we all act and think the same way

• Floppy2112

There is nothing wrong with being independant. Do you. That wasn't what I asked, but you made a interesting point in your obfuscation and illustrated why you may got lots of sex, but not much long term success. You don't know, nor car what the men you want, want. Everything you say starts with "I", which indicates to me a very selfish streak.
      You can be as independent as you like. Its you choice and your life, I ain't gonna tell you how to live it. All I am saying is do not complain about the outcomes if you behave in a way that isolates you.
      Men need to be needed. Women seek relationships to get love. Men seek them to give love. A woman that doesn't need a man, isn't willing to receive his love and in turn you will push them all away.
      Accept the outcome of the decisions you make and we're good. But don't tell me you do need a man, won't act like you even like a man, but expect a man to do anything other than have sex with you.

• Silvermantis
    Most women don’t want most men huh?
    Most women just don’t want most SHITTY men is more like it.
    Men are more sex driven. Women are more emotionally driven. We want different things.
    Most men mock women all the time for being sensitive and how they have to “put up” with women all the time just to get laid. Think we want you after that? We want a deep connection and most men have no idea how to emotionally open themselves up enough. You want a women? Stop obsessing over it, we can sense it and it makes you more unattractive.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • Not trying to be rude by the way

• Floppy2112

Correct. Most women want a small subset of men. Don't mistake that for meaning 'most women don't want men', those are two different statements and it's not just semantics. The statistics are all over the place, but it functions around the same theme. Say 90% of women want 10% of the men is what is often trotted out there. That means 'most women do not want most men'. It means most women want only the top men. The top of the social, financial, and genetic hierarchies. And based on what you said while trying not to be rude, absolutely confirms what I said.
      I didn't say it was wrong. This is aimed at men thinking that women who say 'they don't need no man' are somehow lying and they are not.

• Oh ok I get it

• jennifer_Hanmabloom
    That’s not true women were always able to provide for themselves and anyone woman who can’t see value in a man beyond providing doesn’t deserve one by the way since women have become more “independent “ aka got off their lazy asses they’ve been more depressed
    • Floppy2112

Well, you are only 22, but you're not to young to read and understand a little history. The genesis of feminism came from an actual righteous cause where women could not function in society without men because the laws were framed in such a way, that they couldn't. So if you became a widow or got the very rare divorce, women could not effectively function in society without male charity. That initial righteous cause, grew several more heads and became the devil, but in the beginning it was needed.

• boobliker
    "don't need no man" = you need a man as don't and on cancel each other out...

Still looking... .
  • Anonymous
    This is why marriage is an outdated concept. We don't need to take care of women anymore because they can take care of themselves. So why continue an ancient rite of ownership from when women were treated like livestock?
    Like 1 Person
    • Floppy2112

Family is the bedrock, the foundation of any culture /society. Without it, culture simply doesn't exist. The truth of the matter is most men need most women and most women need most men. And most men and most women should be married to each other and make babies. Man was not designed to be alone.
      I get the frustration. Media and culture has spent the last 30-40 years denigrating men and it rightfully makes guys angry. The sooner we figure out that we do need each other, the better. It's not really my problem in that I did all of that and no longer need to procreate. But for younger men, the prospect of living alone for the rest of their lives, to know women as 'boss babes' whom you may occasionally have sex with but nothing more, is a beyond depressing outcome.

• Anonymous
    Women these days don't need men until that biological clock starts running out.
    At my age I meet 35 year old women desperate to get married and have a baby because they put it off for too long.
    You can get attractive women as an average guy, but you gotta have game and experience to pull it off. Something that a lot of younger guys don't have these days because they grew up on the internet and they have a defeatist attitude.
    • Floppy2112

Most women do not want most men, biological clock be damned. Even older less desirable women still have standards that only fit the top 10% of men, if that much.
      This idea that when women 'hit the wall' they will somehow be more amicable to 'lesser men' in their opinion, is wrong.
      Because we are (for the moment) a first world country where women make a tremendous amount of money, more than ever in history prior, they no longer need to pair with a man for survival. Yes, many of them will die alone, but they may be just fine with that.
      Don't look at what women say, look at what they do. They say the right things nearly all the time. They just happen to be lying. Not on purpose, they believe it as it comes out of their mouth, but they never live those words.

• Anonymous

I guess we've just seen them do different things.
      Your concept of women fucking a bunch of guys in their 20's and 30's is accurate, but I've definitely seen some scrambling going on when they realize that they're 38 with no relationship, love, children or partner to show for it. They decide to settle for Mr. average at that point.
      In my opinion, she's not good enough for HIM at that point because her fun, sexy, 20 something years are over and now she just wants that ring , white picket fence and the token kids so she doesn't look like a slutty loser compared to the women who settled down early.

• Floppy2112

The sad part is, "they settle" like their farts smell like roses. So they will 'settle' for a man they don't love and will cheat on him at the first opportunity with Chad Mightyschlong.

• Anonymous
    Tl;dr

As a "survivor" of a false rape accusation myself, I'll just say that believing all women is a bad joke.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    • Floppy2112

I am sorry to hear you had to suffer through a false rape accusation. I wasn't making a joke. I was stating the reality of a certain subset of women. A subset large enough to matter and the people (mostly men) who refused to believe them because they cannot comprehend that certain attitudes exist. Further, that the women who hold these attitudes are not lying about them. I am guessing you didn't make it past the first sentence.