Does money make guys more attractive?

931

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I would say that it makes anybody more attractive based on the fact that they have Financial Security but people with money don't always end up being the best of lovers friends or boyfriends or husbands. The same goes for females that have money the best way to judge someone's character isn't always by their finances sometimes by what they do what they say and how they act so if you're asking me my opinion of this I would say yes it does. But if you're asking me my honest opinion I just don't think it really matters and less Financial stability is at the top of your list (pause and no homo)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does but it doesnโ€™t mean that the attraction lasts if his personality isnโ€™t compatible with mine.