Does money make guys more attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I would say that it makes anybody more attractive based on the fact that they have Financial Security but people with money don't always end up being the best of lovers friends or boyfriends or husbands. The same goes for females that have money the best way to judge someone's character isn't always by their finances sometimes by what they do what they say and how they act so if you're asking me my opinion of this I would say yes it does. But if you're asking me my honest opinion I just don't think it really matters and less Financial stability is at the top of your list (pause and no homo)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does but it doesnโ€™t mean that the attraction lasts if his personality isnโ€™t compatible with mine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Money tends to bring a certain status, which tends to make a person more attractive. The degree to which it makes a person more attractive, varies a lot with the situation and the person doing the "evaluating." For some, it would be minimal, for others, a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they still and most are total assholes. They think they can throw $$ around and play pick the best chick for the month, then start all over again. Had friends like that. Pissed me off bigtime

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes see you get me

• Show All
    • Very true. I won't lower my self worth to waste my $$ there.

• Haha gooooood

• Yes. At least according to multiple studies done money makes men more attractive to women, the reverse however is not true. Women still want a physically attractive man but money will definitely push him up several points.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mythbusters tested that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y

1|1
    0|0
  • You're kidding right? No money does not make someone prettier.

1|0
    0|0
    • To some it does i

• Show All
    • Good and happ

• Y to hear that. Wish you the best.

• Of course it does, as with women are more rich. I like a women who makes solid amount of money, it tells me something she is doing is at least solid. She has understanding of how the world works and what she has to do it. It's not the most 'likeable' trait, I agree, but Knowing someone who can make money gives me a sense that they are at least stable in some areas. It is by no means the top contending traits, there are other traits far more important than 'how much money does he/she make?'

0|0
    0|0
  • having money can be a clue of how responsible someone is, though it surely won't tell the whole story. just like how pretty girls are more attractive - it is can be a clue that she has dicipline and knows the value of having good health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea without a doubt. Money does make the world go round after all. And if you can live a comfy life with someone who has money/ someone who doesn't. Well the choice is clear.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm trying to date you, not your bank account. Yes, solid income is nice, but it's not a requirement for me in a woman. I don't think it should be towards men either

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but enough of it makes me not care about his looks XD

1|0
    0|0
  • To some, yes. Money, resources, success, connections, and ultimately the presumed lifestyle that comes with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the money, but the plastic surgery he could use the money for and the social status that usually comes with money

1|0
    0|1
  • Of course , money = higher status too and gives more options.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most women, yes

1|0
    0|0
    • Ughhh its so dumbbbb

• Show All
    • As a general overview, you will see that the partners economic status changes worlds of women , but not really for guys

Just something I noticed

• Yeah my mom left my dad cause he couldn't make enough to support her drug addiction shopping lol so shallow women make me sick

• Does a nice body make girls more attractive?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know does it? I'm not a guy I wouldn't know but i know all guys have preferences

• Show All
    • Lol they date them for many reasons and I was one of those girls I did it cause he generally cared for me because I knew him for a while before we started dating I stated him because he was funny and we were into the same things yeah he was in college but he didn't have a job and he still lived with his parents LOL

• One of the reasons being that guys your own age or younger than you in HS were completely outclassed by college frat bros

• Well, money is an invitation to bitches.

1|1
    0|0
  • It does

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope so.. otherwise I'm screwed

1|1
    0|0
  • No i dont think

1|0
    0|0
  • If they used it well

1|0
    0|0
  • Always have... Always will!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily

1|0
    0|0
  • Does wearing a corset make him thin?

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Confidence does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty shallow question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • girls will say no but the answer is yes. How do I know? Because I'm butt ugly but I have money and I never go home alone. ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats sick

• Show All
    • so it's my fault girls are superficial and only interested in me for my money?

• No but your giving them what they want

• It gives them status

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No. You can have all the money in the world and have the personality of a doorknob. Or be a dick.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Iโ€™m not into his money, Iโ€™m into how he treats me, his ambition.. the loyalty... honesty.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, money makes no difference on how attractive someone is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah

1|0
    0|0
    • Two shallow human beings

• Show All
    • Therefore sounds totally fair to me. If you're happy to live as an housewife-caring-mother, so be it. Sounds more traditionaln overall, but totally respectable ! (:

• I'm definitely a traditional girl and I hope to find a traditional man

• Not really. At least not to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda? They got their life on track

1|0
    0|0
  • No, he's still just as ugly/ or hot as he was before. But say if he's like cute, and dateable already then he becomes hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • One shallow human ima keep count please dont take offense

• One honest woman. Money is not the only thing but it's definitely a BIG factor. I see it every time I go to a country where one week salary for me is more than people make there in a year. Women make moves on me constantly. Women with more education than me who speak fluently in a foreign language (English) are all over sudden are attracted to me.

• I work hard to earn my money, and I expect my partner to do the same. Living in a house sounds a lot more attractive than living under a bridge.

Recommended myTakes