Do trans women make better females?

LOOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIT!! The average chick doesn't look this good even after makeup
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Genitals=/=Gender
fuck y'all

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I look much better without any make up... She look like a man. She look like the guy who used to sit next to me in math class.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A man who cuts his dick off, gets breast implants, and injects himself with estradiol is not a woman.

2|4
    1|0
  • I think gender is more about biology than feelings
    I know I know I’m a dick

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• "female
    ˈfiːmeɪl/
    adjective

1. of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes." Technically speaking, they're not female, so no.

8|3
    1|0
    • Who needs kids anyway. Kids have kept men trapped for centuries. We need to change the definition of woman

• Show All
    • @sugarette , i think he just like females that look male with penises instead of vaginas...

• @hipnerd2018 Then he likes males.

• Reading your commentary I think most of the girls are right, there's this love of very artificial looking women. It's not that I haven't seen very beautiful trans-women but for most of them to look feminine they have to go through a lot of surgery and use tonnes of makeup. It's funny to hear this and then hear guys go "I like natural, no makeup women"

4|1
    0|1
    • It's more the fake personalities that accompany the tune up that make-up provides. Most trans women are very honest and multi layered

• Show All
    • @loganlermanlover Yup, there you go. Go to college and stay away from them nappy headed boys

• 90% of her looks is make up. The rest is surgeries. So my answer is nothing can beat real females.

10|4
    0|1
  • Trans is trans not female... I would choose the female

7|8
    1|0
  • She does look alright, the only thing I'll never get about trans-women is why (most?) of them tend to overdo it sooo much. These nails and fake eyelashes are scary >_<

2|1
    2|0
    • Because they have to or they look like men

• Not really. A light make up would be enough for a feminine look. Otherwise they look like drag queens

• I don't support that kinda stuff, but I don't care being a friend to one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they necessarily make "better" women... I think most of them would be happy with being "just as good."

1|1
    2|1
  • That is clearly a man, my dude. U gay

5|3
    1|1
  • Whatever floats your boat, lol

1|2
    2|0

What Guys Said 14

• It's unfortunate that what I'm about to say may be seen as bigotry even though it's a scientific fact. Every cell in the body of these transwomen is male. If they dress up as women, chop off their penis, and get breast implants they don't magically become biological women. They can only ever be transwomen, which are not real women.

7|2
    1|1
  • Trannies cannot be 'better females' because they are not females.
    They are simply well-crafted drag queens.

5|2
    1|0
  • I only watched like 40 seconds of it.

But, man, from what I've seen, male-to-female trans generally act much more stereotypically girly than the average female. Guess they're trying to be convincing or something, but they overdo it.

2|0
    0|1
  • Real women are better and always will be deal with it

5|3
    0|1
  • LMAO you can clearly tell this is a dude, or at least was. To answer your question from what I gather they are girls but in a guys body, so no, they do not.

2|2
    0|1
    • His/her voice at 0:39 though. Lmao.
      I swear, those voice skills.

• Considering they aren't females, no they do not make better females.

1|2
    0|1
  • That's a dude with two dangling balls under his leg
    With one huge AK as its head

4|0
    1|1

• cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman.

I honestly wish they were born the gender they wanted to be

0|0
    0|1
  • Um, that's not a woman...

6|2
    1|0
  • Trans? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

3|3
    2|0
  • Trans "women" are not women or females period.

0|0
    0|1
  • im curious w hat led to this opinion - rejections from females or not.

i skimmed the male opinions and most were not into it...

from w hat i seen, in m ost cases, they a re really off and you can tell as if they are males pretending to be females...

maybe the op is in the male minority t hat finds tranny attractive...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah it can't, but women are getting quite defensive about it

0|0
    1|1
  • No, simply because they aren't females. They have their right to think whatever they like, but genetically speaking a guy will always be a guy and vice versa. A male can't make a better female than a genetic female.

7|4
    1|1

Recommended myTakes