Guys, is it a major turn off if a girl isn’t into sports?

Like doesn't have a team on big, international sports games (eg basketball, soccer, etc.). And isn’t an athletic and sports girl itself.
It’s just that when I’m talking to a guy, the topic sometimes lead to sports. Then he asks me something about it, and there i am, having no idea what he’s talking about.

I see my brother and other guy friends watch it but I’m just not interested. 🙃 so yeah i sound so dull and i feel like i have no life when i answer “none I’m not really into it” because its sports, i look at people and everybody loves it. But i say it anyway ha

251

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course because then what do we have in common besides going out to a movies and the mall and dinner? I'm an athletic type of a guy I like to play sports, I like to watch sports all the time and what are you going to do when I go to my brother's house to watch the football game stop me? That's not going to happen so that's a problem. I want to go to sports bars and to my brother's house to watch football and the fights so yes that's a turn off to me honestly

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. I got nothing against it lmao I’d let my man watch as much as he wants, i ain't stopping him just because I’m not watching it. It’s 2018.

• I like to wrestle my woman and not just a little snuggle time I like to really wrestle that means get after it. I don't want some cold fish saying to me ouch get off of me.

• Yay I win most helpful award, thanks gag selection committee

• Just depends on the guy, not every guy is into sports. I hate regular sports to be honest. The only sports I watch is E-sports lol.

What really matters is if your values and passions overlap. If he cares a lot about sports and you don't, you probably aren't going to be compatible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? why are you concerned with changing who you are for someone else? work on your self esteem

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol i ain't changing for nobody. Thats just a plain question. Thanks for the advice tho lol