What is with women who obsess with assholes and/or homosexual men?

Tell me what's going on?

This is so strange to me. And my social circle are all confused as I am. I am not typically a gossip but this peaks my curiosity.

I have a friend at school who would give all her time to this guy who was fat and bald and rude and terrible in his field.
He would call her 'dumb dumb' and 'idiot' and bag people all the time. Very unpleasant. And his criticisms made no sense cause he was worse than the others.

>>>
Now she hangs out with a nice and kind gentle guy. But he's gay. He reaches for men when they are out to mock her. Calls himself a 'little bitch' to flirt with guys. Talks about sucking people off way too much. She just latches on to him and follows him all around and calls him her boyfriend (he doesn't return this label) But he isn't bothered by her. He continues to openly give it up for men every week.

What is going on in her brain? Why is she making so many sacrifices for people who disregard her?

I hate it when people don't take me seriously. I was bullied in high school and it is a huge fear of mine.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Uhmm ok the first guy was weird and gross, no explanation there.

The gay guy being sooo openly gay would make more friends that are girls because he seems to find all guys attractive, that is also strange to me, because me being kinda bi, I am not like this, lol. But to each their own. She's probably just joking around when she says he's her boyfriend. Maybe not though. Hmmm.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

If you observe her behavior she's really not. She sees herself as his girlfriend and is really hot for him. The guy is kind of bisexual , but really indifferent to relationships with women (in terms of being loyal). and I know him quite well now cause he is in my class, is much more into men. Maybe she's just weird.

• Show All
    • 5d

The first guy was awful.

• 5d

Yeah, I don't have any explanation. Some people just like certain things. There's always somebody for everyone. She certainly is out of the ordinary, that's for sure.

• Cause they are unattainable.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I guess... you know what..., she sleeps with everyone. But she only acted out a proper invested relationship with this asshole guy and this nice homosexual. Is she bright?

• 5d

Not very lol

What Guys Said 1

• Women "like" nice guys. They dislike "jerks", but are sexually attracted to them. That's why when asked about it they always say they don't like jerks, but we always see them drooling over and fucking so called "bad boys", then complaining about how they get treated by them. It is odd behavior to say the least.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes