Do women hate each other more than men hate other men?

People hate each other. It's an unfortunate part of life.
Men hate other men.
Women hate men.
Men hate women.
Women hate other women.

However, in my humble opinion, women tend to take the hatred for each other to a whole different level.
Seriously, ladies... Why do you hate each other so much?

Wherever it's among friends, in school, college, or work, the majority of conflict seems to be among women particularly.
Of all the bullying I have ever witnessed, none was more vicious than that inflicted on females by other females. Why?

Look, I know this is a joke by a comedian that's a bit exaggerated, but there is much truth to it.

1|4

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I don't get jealous of people very often and when I do I do not hate the person that is inciting my jealousy and I always have good and strong reasons to be concerned - such as the girl who had been best friends with my ex for over 4 years when I used to date him - I was jealous but wouldn't you be jealous of her? Also he told me he tried to break up her and her boyfriend when he was single.

0|0
    0|0
  • No doubt. That's why I can't stand being friends with women and have such little female friends. Given the chance, 99% of the female population would stab another female in the back.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think for the most part girls see other women as competition which then translates as if there’s more hatred but it’s not really hate it’s just one always wants to out do the other for male attention and attention over all.

There’s also some men like this, but not as common as there are in women...

I feel many girls dislike me upon meeting me and the other half admire me or say something nice. it’s weird but I always get these vibes... and I suspect that the girls that act rude, for some reason feel inferior... but that’s just what I think I don’t know 100% but I’m almost sure. Cause in general every girl always want to be the best one.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate doesn't depend on gender, we all have people we hate. i think it depends on the person as well, however, i have noticed that women are more likely to hold grudges.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I think women are more jealous of one another than men, that's for certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of unneccessary rivalry and grudge going on between women. Most of it happens subconsciously, but it's super annoying. As if we didn't already have enough things to deal with from the outside.

Of course there's rivalry between men, too. In some ways it's actually more intense, because it's more open and direct than the one among women. But there's one difference - rivalry among men usually has a specific, real cause, no matter how petty, exaggerated, or imagined. With women it often seems so purely instinctual without any apparent, real cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A lot of sexism claimed by feminists is more to do with women hating women.

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

Claimed?

Sexism is sexism, even when it is practiced by a woman against other women.

Internalized sexism is sexism that occurs on an individual level. Internalized sexism is when an individual enacts learned sexist behaviors and attitudes towards themselves and people of their own sex. On a larger scale, internalized sexism falls under the broad topic of internalized oppression, which "consists of oppressive practices that continue to make the rounds even when members of the oppressor group are not present".

• 5d

@RolandCuthbert are you seriously mansplainning sexism to me?

• 5d

Yep! I "mansplained" sexism.

That's my job round these here parts.

• It comes from within. Women who hate other women hate themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say sp

0|0
    0|0
  • Women were created to hate fellow women

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don’t think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES HAVE U EVER HEARD OF MEAN GIRLS?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Yes, I have. I just looked up the synopsis online. Apparently it's a very famous movie. I've seen it parodied countless times.

• 6d

women are like that

• I do think it's a good possibility!!!😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think it is because in the West, women make great villains.

I think people here at GaG overlook the one stereotype about women that does the most damage. That women lie.

I mean you can even find threads here at GaG about how women lie in general.

www.salon.com/2018/11/24/why-women-lie-about-sex/

0|0
    1|0
  • The thing is that women see a good man as the trinity. I. e Money, Handsome, Big dick. Any woman can please a man and there's very little variation between them. The term "mail order bride" is here for a reason because a cute hoe is around every corner. Try finding a nigga that can provide a high class lifestyle, is handsome and can make her squirt across the room with only the tip of his junk.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • People do not hate each other... all the time. lol. I, personally, love humanity and wish the best for them.
    And yes, women hate women.
    I've seen it all over the place.
    Men don't hate each other. We will fight then have a beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last workplace drama I have seen involved 7 women some in high management positions which all manged to get eachoter fired over the course of 2 years. It was fun to watch.

0|0
    0|0
    • 17h

Hey! As long as you're not caught in between, just pass the popcorn.

• I think it's more jealousy and pettiness than hatred, but yeah, they don't seem to like each other much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally, I don't know anyone I might had a slight
    dislike for, enough to hate them.

Second, I'm too busy focusing
    my energies on positives and
    things that will be beneficial
    towards me obtaining another
    one of my goals.

Three, why would I focus on
    some stranger guy, when my
    beautiful wife and child are