Why don't girls wear skirts anymore?

Women rarely wear skirts nowadays, why do girls prefer Jeans and casual looks?
I prefer skirts, they're more modest, classy and feminine than Jeans. I'm not against women wearing Jeans but skirts are way better. Jeans on women was considered crossdressing back then lol Why don't girls wear skirts anymore?Why don't girls wear skirts anymore?
As for the girls, they are immodest, unladylike in speech, behaviour and dress~ Peter the hermit (the priest who lead the people's crusade)

4743

Most Helpful Guys

• I married a girl that wears only dresses and skirts. I love her for it. We get stopped in the street all the time with comments about how classy we both look. Sometimes we get "are you going to a wedding?" where we reply "no, this is how we dress". She goes out in her 1950s dresses and I pair her with my fedora, 1930s jacket, and trousers.

LOTS of girls stare at her in envy... wishing they could have the "confidence" to wear what she wears. And girls stare at me wishing their man looked as good as I do.

• Ah, my question has resurged!

Skirts do look better on women because it has got a precise feminine quality too it. It moves better when they walk, and the general shape is cute...

• I agree, that's why I wanted to ask this question.
      I think it's just women trying to look like men to be "independent"

• Yes... Stupid society

Most Helpful Girls

• Because a lot of woman have taken being a woman out of context and they have this mindset that they can do it better than men and that kinda junk and so they lost respect for what it is like to be a woman so they don’t and if they are wearing skirts they look like little sluts cause it’s so tight and short you can see everything

• I don’t becuase my thighs rubs and it hurts jenas make me look slimmer so that’s why I wear them nothing to do with thinking I better or worse. But the excuse People look up them is like I said just a excuse Because if they were long and was modest a man wouldn’t be able to look up Their skirts. But I don’t wear them becuase when I was in church that’s the only time I wore them and if I wear skirts now I’m giving the people I know the wrong thought if I’m wearing a skirt they will think I am back in church and I am no Hypocrite So I wear pants to make sure they know I’m not trying to act like I’m in church and then not be.

• I’m sure a little slut will get looks for your man. Stop trying to down other women. Ignorant girl

• @Attractivegirl899 Exactly! Well said :D!

• Yes I wear skirts all the time