What makes women have group mentality?

I've been puzzled by this for so many years. Why do women tend to have more group-think mindsets and follow along with what others do or say? Yes, we know there are men like this too, but it seems to be much more of a thing with females. Why are females more often "hive-minded"?
What makes women have group mentality?
8 d ago
The women who are answering with stuff about biology are trying to make this hive-mindedness seem positive, when I think we all know well the things I mean when I ask this question.

2123

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember Jordan Peterson said in one of his lectures that women biologically are more agreeable in terms of working along their community and society because it innately benefits their safety and survival. Men are much more likely to be disagreeable and to reject society and community which explains why they are more likely to be innovative geniuses that people think are strange or very antisocial and in prison.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women’s relationships with other women are not as close as men’s relationships with other me... the reason why we come in packs on a night out is to intimidate and throw our weight around! If you manage to charge the pack as a male and get one of the pack alone they will be completely different and ultimately nicer! I’m a woman but luckily 38 so have never needed to go to the loo with a friend!