Do you think my jealous friend is prettier than me?

Anonymous
Do you think black girls tend to get jealous of us white girls? Personally from my experience, I have been called a hoe, dumb and ugly just for being white. The funny thing is that I have lots of black guys after me, but none of them made any negative comments about me. It's only black girls who do.
I had this black friend who clearly got jealous of me when I told her that I recently started dating a black guy. Actually, I didn't tell her the race of the guy I was dating initially, but when I showed her a picture of him, I could see the change in her eyes and how she went from being curious and supportive to being less interested. She gave me this annoying attitude for days until I told her off that being black doesn't give her a reason to br a bitch.

Now I find out that she is talking to one of the boys I had a crush on. LOL. She is clearly trying to upset me but what I actually find sad is how many black girls have to pull us white girls down purely because of how jealous they are. They also have to constantly brag about their non-white traits to the point where it's nothing more than self praise. Us white girls dont need to do that since we have natural beauty, lots of guys has told me this. I dont need to tell myself this ;) the guy I'm dating also has told me his experience with black girls who basically act like incels and blame other black guys for everything. My ex friend also did this to both black guys and white girls.

Anyway here are pictures of us both
This is me:
This is her. Notice that she has to use lots of makeup and filters to compensate for her lack of looks
Yes. I'm much prettier
She is prettier
GirlGuy
8
3