The dreaded "k" text from a girl. Details below! Is it always bad even if there are extra text bubbles that follow it?

Rab1901
Please feel free to talk about the situation generally but my specific case is below:

I met her about a week ago and met once after. I made it clear that I'm interested, and she showed interest too but a hint of doubt.

So through texting, we were talking about the show squid game and about food. And she sent me a pic of something cool. My response and her response back are below. Spaced out to rep different text bubbles.

Me:
I really liked watching these reaction videos from these pretty half Korean half polish sisters, maybe you'd like them too

Ohh do you usually eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between?

Where'd you take that picture? That's amazingg

Her:
K

I normally eat 2 meals a day

In the morning, I have strong coffee
Always bad
Often bad
50:50
Vote C
Often good
Vote D
Something else (comment below)
Vote E
GirlGuy
3 mo
So I think the answer for my situation is negative due to the talk of other girls being pretty but I just wanted to be really sure. This was in the past by the way but I was just reflecting.

She does watch a lot of Korean entertainment and used to live in Poland so I actually brought it up to connect with her but she did tell me later that she thinks Korean girls and polish girls are so pretty and she feels inferior to them. How common is this kind of insecurity in girls?
8
3