Do you find this tattoo tacky for a woman or for anyone?

My cousin got herself a new tattoo yesterday (the one pictured) and when I saw it I was like what? What the heck was that? She is 28 years old and had other tattoos in her body. I mean not that the tattoo design is bad let me be clear is the size and location of the tattoo for me it what makes it tacky!!! . This cousin has 2 other tattoos on her lower back (2 medium size anchors one in each size of the lower back), then she has a another one on her shoulder blade (a biblical verse), then has anotehr one in her arm (not very big but it is visible) and I heard one month ago that she wants to cover all her back too in the future. I was like what is going on here, is she crazy or what?).

I believe my cousin is going through a bad emotional moment. She got divorced last November and even though her former ex also had tattoos and she had some of them when she was married to him, after she got divorced, she started to behave like in a cuestionable way, instead of healing herself she is like doign the opposite. She now hangs out with people that it makes you think, where did they come from, then she cries for everything, then right after she got divorced it seems she did not want to be alone and wanted to date and she did attempt to do that seeing some guy but it did not work. Also now that she is single sh elikes to post on social media photos just for the "LIKES" and read comments. Photos of herself, in bikini at the beach, or now she has the habit to post everyday selfies of her in the mirror with clothes of course, but the usual mirror selfie. Do you think she needs to ahve some sort of therapy? As far as I know she is not going to any therapy.

Post Opinion