Why are girls on these dating apps so hypercritical?

I seriously feel like the girls ok these dating apps think they are hotter then they actually are not just that but they are hyper critical of everything. Some of these girls seriously can’t take a joke but then some of them block you for no reason I swear this one girl on hinge the other day I think I had one like left but I saw she had a tik tok video up so I usually choose the option to just shoot my shot through socials just to get a better idea of what there into. I did swipe right though just in case but she wasn’t online. So I checked her tik tok out and nothing was on there which I thought was odd so her tik tok had a link to her ig so I checked that out. She was cute and we had a lot in common. I shot her a follow and let t it at that. Woke up this morning to find she blocked me on ig , I didn’t even do anything but I got blocked make that make sense. I feel like that’s so drastic who blocks someone they haven’t even spoken to if you weren’t interested that fine ignore me but blocking me is crazy it’s not that deep. Or another girls I spoke to a few days prior we were chatting and I asked her ethnicity she said Puerto Rican and I said oh I’ve heard a few things about the Puerto Ricans but I can’t talk I’m also part Puerto Rican. I don't know if she took it as rude but I was poking fun at the fact that I hear puerto ricans are called toxic. Which I don’t believe I was just poking fun at it cause it’s obviously not true. She just stopped talking to me after that. Maybe u think I’m out of like or I don't know I think the se were kinda drastic cause even if I’d made that joke in real life with a girl which I’ve done something along those lines or like something with the ig I’ve never gotten those two types of reactions. One bad joke and it’s all over? I see why some of them are on these apps or maybe they found someone else I don't know but considering there still on the apps I doubt it.
Why are girls on these dating apps so hypercritical?
Post Opinion