What's New on Mobile

GirlsAskGuys a

You can now jump without scrolling better than ever! Instead of that intrusive bar, we have litte bubbles that will take you all over the page!

What's New on Mobile

myTakes

1. Left Bubble, when tapped, opens up 4 circles, just tap it again to close it.

• Orange bubble: shows the total number of opinions and when tapped, takes you to the "Join the Discussion Box"
  • Left arrow: Takes you to the previous myTake
  • Right arrow: Takes you to the next myTake
  • Up arrow: Takes you to the top of the page.

2. Right Bubble: shows total number of shares; when tapped, opens up 4 circles with share counts shown.

• Facebook share
  • Google+ share
  • Whatsapp share
  • Twitter share

Questions

1. Left Bubble, when tapped, opens up 6 circles.

• Orange bubble: Takes you to the "Share your Opinion" box
  • Blue bubble: Shows number of Guy Opinions and takes you to them
  • Pink circle: Shows number of Girl Opinions and takes you to them
  • Left Arrow: Takes you to the previous question
  • Right Arrow: Takes you to the next question
  • Up arrow: Takes you to the top of the page

2. Right Bubble: same as Right Bubble on myTakes.

Play around, see how it works, how you like it... and let us know what you think!

What's New on Mobile
8
9

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    Useful, but the circles are really annoying. I much preferred the bar. I found it much less intrusive, but then I do have a very big screen so maybe it's different for others.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

78
  • doctorwhofan23
    I'll be honesty am not a fan of those bubbles they get in the way.
  • Dandeus
    Awful change. Shows little knowledge of aesthetic design, and the functionality is poor. Who even uses next and previous arrows? I only read questions from the feed that have interesting titles, I'm never going to take the time to load a question just to see if I want to read it, it's easier just to go back to the feed.
  • xHoneyxBeex
    I don't like it to be honest.

Instead of making CONSTANT superficial changes, why not focus more on increasing the actual quality of the site? Because right now, that's severely lacking.
  • Mesonfielde
    I like how it doesn't scroll anymore, but I don't like the previous and next buttons. I hated those on the side of the screen too, sometimes I press it and I lost what I started posting in a comment.
  • YourFutureEx
    Yes they are innovative but the main thing is: Simplicity is beauty. And the bar was more user friendly.
  • front2back
    I understand you're trying to help make the site better and I really respect that, but...
    These bubbles are seriously the most annoying feature ever.
  • BellePepper
    I like the options the bubbles give us, but they're really distracting and don't really fit in with the aesthetic of the site since everything else is squares.

Something that would be helpful would be if the 'opinion posted' page didn't take us to a whole different page. I usually don't use that page for questions I'd like to answer and we have to start back at the very top again. What if we want to re-read some opinions on the question we just answered? It feels like a lot of pointless redirects.
  • jacquesvol
    I don't like it: it makes reading and moving through a text on the phone display more difficult. Is there a way to disable it on Android?
    • jacquesvol

It might work better on a 10 or 7 inch tablet, of course.

• jacquesvol

At first I thought I had a virus on my phone, scanned the thing, considered uploading another AV or anti malware. Then one of the dots stopped my reading and took me to Facebook.
      -and I cursed Zuckerberg for his (supposed) ad.

• Izzex3
    The huge circles are annoying 😣😭😭
  • Stop updating for a while pls
  • BelleGirl21
    I freaking HATE these bubbles! Grrrrrrr.
  • Kinkysportguy
    Good idea but intrusive
  • findingdreamland
    I really like this new update! Works for me :)
  • Anno_Domini
    The bubbles are REALLY distracting...
    • It would be nice if there was a way to hide them when you didn't need them.

• jacquesvol

Indeed.

• Anonymous
    The bubbles are hella annoying. I honestly thought my device was just screwing up or something. They really get in the way. You guys should take it off. It was a good idea but it didn't turn out very well, sorry bout it. :/