Things I Wish Guys Knew

1. When you say you like no make-up, you actually mean you like "No make-up make up"

Things I Wish Guys Knew
Things I Wish Guys Knew

I have seen it everywhere. Guys are chasing those girls with natural make up over girls with no make up at all, and giving those girls compliments about being natural. Just admit that you like a little bit of make up that makes girl more desirable to you and stop saying that you prefer no make-up when it's false

2. The attractiveness of woman's body is mainly based on genetics

Yup. Stop saying that if a woman's body is unattractive then it's hers fault. What is the thing that men find attractive? HOURGLASS SHAPE. Can you get an hourglass shape with exercises? No. Big breasts, wide hips, inverted waist or long legs- those are all things that you don't have an influence on. Let me show you

Things I Wish Guys Knew

This women had too much weight and her body wasn't attractive. She started to exercise and... Her body still isn't particularly attractive because that's just the shape she was born with. Stop praying to all of those hourglass ones like they've achieved wide hips or big boobs with work.

3. You actually like the look with women after plastic operations

"I don't like fake women, I like only natural beauty!" we all have heard men saying this. But it's because of one thing.

How men think fake women (with fake boobs, lips, etc) look like:

Things I Wish Guys Knew

How they actually look like if the operation is done well:

Alexis Ren
Alexis Ren

You can't always spot fake boobs, butt or lips. Fake ones can look perfect and natural, so you will hit on fake girls without even knowing they're fake, so it turns out that you don't hate fake that much after all

36117

Most Helpful Guys

• WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE!!!

Point Number 1... No I mean no make up make up... none... nada.. zip. -thanks

Point number 2... actually her body was perfect. She was extremely attractive.. She didn't need to lose weight, if there ain't no curves and cushions, ain't no nerves and pushins! -thanks

Point number 3... no no no. I don't like fake, nor do I like looking at it. I like natural. Got enough silicon inside my computer. Ladies, you wear them curves and bods how you got the lovely gems. -thanks

Here is the problem... media and retail

Media including magazines... articles, videos, photoshopped pics littered with bullshit about what "men find attractive", either written by... hmm.. women or gay men..

Did anyone of em ask the traditional hetro male? Cuz I've never seen a bloody survey..

Been happening for more than my 38 years... and now... we've got the photographic lie camera apps that edits your face for you... when will it stop?

Why does the media print this shit? Yup.. the retail industry. They have shamed and shamed women to the point that they hate themselves, and each other, can't stop comparing themselves to one another..

List of 10 things I don't like but women do because it makes THEM feel more attractive. Yes thats right, has no effect on me whatsoever. Thanks for eroding their self esteem womens fashion media!!

1. Make Up;
    2. Lingerie;
    3. Hair Extensions;
    4. Facial Masks, (ok the cucumber slices are cheap)
    5. That damn selfies craze complete with it's fake photoshop apps that doctor your face;
    6. High Heeled shoes;
    7. Push Up bras;
    8. Spray tans;
    9. Bullshit unhealthy skeleton diets;
    10. Fake Nails.

I could go for more than 10 but seriously! LADIES LADIES LADIES!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! MMKAY!!!

B E A U T I F U L

And to close off now that I have ranted... Hair Straightners are awesome. Love straightened hair.

Yes... if her tits (excluding nipples) can get firmer from silicon than my baby batter injection device then stop the world and let me the hell off.

P. S. sorry but ya triggered me!

• Saying that men don't like big fake boobs on skinny women and fake lips is not true. Go to any Alexis Ren instagram photo and see the comments. If men like all the average, not fat, natural women AS MUCH AS those fakes, then where are MY comments that men want to fuck me? Because no one has ever sexually assaulted me on the street (like attractive women have been assaulted) or imposed himself on me. And it does happen to them

• 6d

The men commenting on Alexis Ren's instagram photo are less than.00001% of the population, and not representative of all men. Try again.

• 6d

@ericclayton excellent point, well spotted.

• First pair is attractive, with and without. The rest are not. Make up didn't change that. Putting a ton of makeup on doesn't change what you really look like underneath that, this is why no makeup is preferred; because if you aren't still attractive without the makeup then you're fundamentally not attractive. Makeup doesn't fix that.

So when you show a picture of an unattractive girl saying "this is what no makeup really looks like" that is in no way convincing me to accept women wearing makeup. Surely you understand how if anything that's only making it worse, right?

• The woman on these comparison pictures of how men think heavy or no make up looks like and how it actually looks like is not attractive, yes. But it was supposed to show the difference in types of make up. And the main thing with this point (because the whole take isn't just about make up) was to show that men much more often hit on girls who look like on the second picture in this first picture

• Plastic surgery is a little different in because of it's permanency, though there is still the same thing present: Yes, you can look good with it, but that doesn't mean I'd prefer you have it.

• 7d

Just now noticing how many women here are completely missing the point of "no makeup."

Most Helpful Girls

• Great MyTake
    It just points out some truths that guys aren't willing to accept judging by the comments
    -Most celebs they crush on, wear makeup
    The majority of models and actresses,, wear makeup in their movies, commercials or photos. They don't really know what they look like, without it
    -Exercise doesn't change indeed someone's body shape. You can't target fat loss from a specific area for instance, only liposuction does that
    -Even Adriana Lima and Angelina Jolie have had plastic surgeries. You just can't tell it, because they're well done and successful

Things I Wish Guys Knew

• 7d

“Number 2 - let me show you”

You showed a woman with small breasts but a larger figure followed by a gym enthusiast with none of the traits you advertised.
    It is possible. I have an hourglass shape naturally. At my smallest I had 40D boobs, a 34 inch waist and a 42inch hip. I wasn’t overweight I was muscled and normal.

“Let me show how an operation done well” we’ll duh? I could show you the elephant man and say “don’t get your eyebrows waxed!” An operation done badly will always look shit?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here?

• 7d

This is the same women, just before and after she started exercising and caring for herself. It proved that her body type stayed the same before and after exercises. You can't change your body shape into hourglass with exercises. Great you were born with hourglass, what was that supposed to prove? Enjoy having men wanting to fuck you.

• 23h

@Hidden_P

Sounds so painful for just a little attention lol

I will stick to the gym.

• 14h

@Gothd011 oh absolutely! With Victorian women it used to kill them. Livers pressing on hearts, huge digestive problems etc. It’s still done today but you only really see it on fetish models.
      My ex’s sister did it (she’s a fetish model) and got her waist down to either 20 or 18 inches. You have to wear them all the time and alter how you breathe (you can’t just take a deep breathe because that involves your diaphragm; you have to take small shallow breathes)

Reallllly wouldn’t try it!!! It’s only sustainable by wearing corsets constantly, once you stop you bounce back...

Join the discussion

34115
  • 7d

When say they like no makeup they mean that. Its not that they dislike make up or they don't want a woman who doesn't ever use make up, its that they want a girl who isn't afraid to be herself around them.

No one argued that body type was not genetics. They have just stated its not entirely genetics. Your not morbidly obese because of genetics, that's poor eating and exercise (or lack there of) habits. Also most men are actually pretty cool with a variety of body types and no men are not looking for perfection (average popular porn star body type is. . . average. Average weight, average height average breast size ( c cup), brunettes etc. Guys are fine with average).

No. She did not get surgery, you can be beautiful without surgery, Also guys don't like a girl with a lot of plastic surgery because it does in fact leave scars (and damages muscle tissue preventing certain types of movment, most notably in the face), they also look off. Men don't want that.

These are things women should know (especially since surveys show that its women who think 80% of men are below average in looks while men think that on average women look average (you know, common sense). Stop pitying yourself, its your attitude that is going to keep you from getting men, not your looks.

• 7d

Alexis Ren has her tits and lips done.

• 7d

Personality doesn't matter to men when it just comes to who they want to fuck

• 7d

Sure, but then the same holds true for women so what? The difference is if a man wants to get laid he will take what he can get so again, its irrelevant. So as I said before, its your self pity that is going to be the biggest problem not looks.

• I think you are basing your opinion of men based upon the men who are here at GaG. Incels, mgtow, plain ole otherwise women haters are not a good reference point.

1. Obviously some women look better with make up or with make up done a certain way. Others simply look worse and seemingly have no idea.

Would you actually say Kristen Stewart looks awful without makeup?

Things I Wish Guys Knew

Taylor Swift?

Things I Wish Guys Knew

I mean, we even have to take another look at Snooki with no makeup.

Things I Wish Guys Knew

2. Here I agree with you. But it is the same for men. Hugh Jackman was not born this way.

Things I Wish Guys Knew

3. How can you say this when the best looking men on the planet, voted so by women, are with women or have dated women who do not have classic attractive figures?

Idris Elba's ex-wife.

Things I Wish Guys Knew

• I have no idea who that dude on the last pic is, but he looks hella ugly to me xd

• Oh. So he is attractive to many women. Well, I never find black men sexually attractive no matter how hard I try to understand and see what some women see in their appearance. This one is, I admit, my specific preference so I can't speak much about black people's attractiveness.
      But as to what men like... Come on, you seriously don't see men attracted to Alexis Ren?

• I don't think you even read what I said. Your "racial" preferences have nothing to do with the conversation. And if you don't want "Black" people to comment, you should preference your questions and takes going forward.

I will try this again.

You are talking about what you think men feel about makeup. You are wrong. Because you don't even seem to know what most men find attractive.

Of course, most men would like to bed Alexis. Unfortunately, my dating history is full of women I was sexually attracted to and had sexual intimacy. But there was never a danger of me wanting a relationship.

• 3d

Things Guys Wish Girls Knew: That it's not us guys with all these ridiculous standards and opinions of you. It's the media, social media, and even you women, yourselves with the competition. Plenty of guys still like you and want you the way you are, but you can't see it because you're blinded by the societal bs.

• 3d

I mean, thirsty comments on social media from men aren't bots

• 3d

They wouldn't, since I don't look like women who have cash for proffesional surgeries and other treatments. If those same men were into me I wouldn't still be a virgin

• 3d

Well I didn't necessarily mean that they'll be all over you IG comments, too, but I'm saying guys have way lower standards then women do for guys. Ever look at any hypergamy charts between men and women these days? Us men have it pretty bad. I'd bet you can land a desirable guy, but depending on your situation, you might only need to change a few things up. Like, do you try to send signals to any guys that you want? That should automatically be on the table. I believe mutual interest always be shown before something happens.

• 1. When we say we prefer no make up we mean we don't want an 10 layer of powder and paste glued to your face. Of course some girls, like the one shown in the example, look much much better with some. Still what she presents as "what guys think heavy makeup is" is what some girls look like! We have no problem with you girls using the right amount. The right amount is different fro each girl. That right amount can be "what heavy makeup actually is" above or none at all for natural beautiful girls. The right amount is always the least possible!

2. Even if a guy is more attracted to an hourglass shaped body, of course he will not refuse an hot girl that doesn't have that specific body shape. If anyone acuses a girl of being lazy because she could have any body shape she wanted with training, asked him to try to look like Joe Manganiello and then talk with him again. And for the record the girl on that example looks great.

3. Again the right amount is key here. Yes alexis ren looks good and she had plastic surgery, but the other two also had plastic surgery, too much of it, and look like toy story miss potato. It's your choice of course. Each one will decide for what she wants for herself. When guys say they don't like the miss potato look a like they are just expressing their opinion on the matter. Take it as a warning sign.

• 4d

I think to a degree, you've got a really good point. It's really easy to feel overlooked for not being 'the ideal babe'. I mean, of course those women have a guy, just look at the last picture. There's not even any hair on her!

But much like it's unfair for guys to proselytise girls only want rich a-holes, it's also unfair to assume that guys only want fake, gorgeous girls. Girls are naturally drawn to guys who look after themselves & have good self-esteem & the same goes for guys. Does it mean you have to be those things? Nope, but it will help.

But who pushes the idea of 'the perfect girl'? Who benefits from it? Magazines, media & the beauty industry. If they can convince people there's only one kind of lovable guess who they'll pay? I hit my head on this ceiling so much when I was younger and being more 'Daria' now than I've ever been let me spare you.

You'll shine most when you've found a place/industry where you feel skilled & useful. If you find something that naturally bubbles out of you to feed into, it'll feed into you & show that inner beauty. Also, don't assume no guy's interested before you've gathered the courage to try. He's just as nervous, probably just as awkward but he knows he's *expected* to ask & pay. If he's going that far, he'll always shoot as high as possible on the chance she says yes.

• 6d

1. (When you say you like no makeup, you actually mean you like "No make-up make up")
    Well, it depends on what your natural face, looks like. If it's like the girl in the top photo, then all natural is cool with me. but, if s more like the bottom one, you may want to use a little bit of makeup, just to even out your compilation, tell you get your skin under control.
    2. (The attractiveness of woman's body is mainly based on genetics)
    I would rather go out, and if possible bone the one in the pink bathing suit, the the one in the yoga pants. I have all ways like women who have some curves without going overboard. Besides, the curver girl looks like a girl i can have real fun with, without her complaining all the time, about the food or how i'm not fit enough. An i have never liked it, when i can easily see a woman's pubic bone. it's not to attractive, plus i am always afraid i'm going to break them, if i ever tried anything.
    3. (You actually like the look with women after plastic operations)
    No, gays don't think all women look like that and we are actually hoping you don't look like someone put lips on a duck. We, actually like the bottom one more, and are very aware that the top one is what plastic surgery look like, when gone wrong.
    I say, give me the girl in the pink suit any day, over any of the other girls on here. thuo, i have to say. the butt on the last girl, is so fucking 🔥hot🔥!

• 3d

The first point is complete self-unaware bullshit. Do you use loads of makeup and you see guys chasing what they PERCEIVE to be natural and the only conclusion you can draw is that guys like makeup? No, they like what they THINK is natural beauty, the fact that you have muddled the male perception of natural female looks is your own fault, not ours.

• 3d

And the woman on the right in the second picture is actually attractive. It seems to me that you're imagining things on the behalf of men and then taking that fictitious assumption as an actually existing one just to support your argument.

And your third point echoes the first. Men like what they PERCEIVE to be natural. If a woman has had surgery or makeup done so well that you can't tell, then that does not confirm that men like it fake but that you're good at faking it, thus fooling men.

It's like saying that if someone sells me water that had some unnecessary crap added to it that I don't notice, then I must like the unclean water thst I'm buying. No, I don't. All that's going on is that I'm unaware of the actual content behind the item I'm being presented.

• 3d

It's not really the women who sell the image, it's the industry who tells men that this is what an attractive woman is like and tells women that they are not attractive if they do not look like this.

• 3d

@morimeme1 you seriously overestimate the extent to which men pay attention to the ''industry.'' The only ones obsessed with how they're portrayed by the ''industry'' are women. Men do not read magaziens or watch fashion shows. I'll repeat, men just do not read magazienes. They just look at women on the streets. And since all or most of what they see are women with makeup, they get used to it, thinking that that must be the norm. That then leads to women without makeup being perceived as either ugly or unhealthy but that is absolutely no fault of men.
      Women wear makeup mostly to compete with other women, not to impress men.

• 7d

1. The girl on the left is still attractive, just in a slightly different way. YOU (girls) might think she's ugly!! I'd still go out with her.
    2nd example: In the first picture, she's wearing way too much make-up, the 2nd picture she looks cute, in the 3rd, she's still cute but looks like she gained about 50 Lbs., in the 4th, that doesn't look at all like her!! She looks Mexican with bloated lips.
    2. The one in the red bikini is attractive, she's just a tad on the chubby side. She CAN get rid of the excess! Also, you CAN make your tits bigger with some work. I know of a number of guys that got a nice set WITHOUT using any hormones or implants! If they can do it, so can you!!
    The skinny one on the right is a bit TOO skinny. I'm almost amazed those long-ankles can support her! She may be a stick with tits right now but if she doesn't work at in the future, she'll be at least as chubby as the other girl! I should know! I've ALWAYS been very skinny!! I used to swim in my pool every day, ride my bike a few miles every day, work hard in the print, have lots of sex with my girlfriend and played VERY hard drums in my band AND walk home at least 10 miles after each gig!! I gradually lost all of that within 5 or 6 years and nearly doubled my weight!!
    3. Those two in the first picture are a bit hideous! At least as far as their lips! I wouldn't want to bump into them, especially the one on the left, in a dark alley!! The third girl looks pretty nice even though she supposedly DOES have her tits inflated! At least she doesn't LOOK like she'd had them done but, there are a MILLION women with great tits like those that are as natural as my right hand!! she just happens to have been one of the lucky ones that either had a good Dr. or wasn't greedy about how big she wanted her tits! If she had her lips dome, too, I can't quite tell in this pic but, she DOES look to have a much broader smile than she should have! That'd kinda scare me off a bit.

• 7d

Sorry man, the Mexican is really her.
      Look up the name of the model, she was really cute before surgery.

• 6d

Not that.
      I meant Alexis Ren, the model at the end.

• 5d

@Dionigi I don't know her or any of the girls pictured here.

• Lol the makeup thing is so true and guys get mad when we say that they don't like no makeup, the fact is that don't understand when someone has makeup on and they think she's naturally flawless and think that it looks good. I have been willing to talk about this particular matter in-depth on a myTake for ages. And guys who think that women are some kinda play dog that can mold their bodies into whatever shape they like if they aren't lazy, LMAO FUCK OFF.

• 1. I think she's cute in both pics

2. The fourth picture with "no makeup" also shows her huge fat turkey neck wheras the other ones don't, which is purposefully misleading.

3. I think that girl is sexy in both pictures wtf? I think you have a twisted and warped sense of what turns us men on. Maybe you only focus on what the supermodel men like. Well, if you're not going to get a supermodel I don't think you should bother with what they like.

4. This is just stupid. This tiny percentage of women who can afford all these surgeries for the purpose of tricking and attracting very high level men. I think this is another case of looking at the top 1% as we all do and bitching and crying. No worries, us guys do it too. we are mad that the hotties we can never have anyways, don't want us. It's retarded, why are you basing the way you see things on the top 1% most desirable people? They are only going to get with eachother anyways so there's no point in crying about it. Just because you can get a nice surgery to trick our biological lizard brain does not imply that somehow men are ignorant or bad or w/e.

My ex wife never wore makeup. I have dated a few girls who never wore makeup. There's plenty of cute girls who don't wear makeup. There's plenty of cute girls who do wear makeup and think they need it but really they don't but they are so self conscious about themselves and the competition to get the top 1% male.

• 7d

Talking about make up, in its self can cause skin problems, also not removing it can be bad for the skin. We all know that there are different body type and some are prone to put weight on easily. This is a problem for guys as well. I have to watch what I eat. Plus Donny usual sessions of exercise at the gym and outside. But some people don't bother saying oh it's my genes. That is no reason, just a lame excuse...

• 7d

I don't even have make-up and I have quite severe acne. My friends use it almost every day and their skin is flawless.
      And you completely missed the whole point of point 2. I don't even know how because it was obvious. Yes, genes can make you unattractive to the unfixable point. That girl is an example for that. She started exercising, got fit, and she still looks bad becaue female attractiveness lies in body shape which you can't change

• 7d

My eldest daughter was like that , she never used it but the doctor gave her some cream to use it calmed down the flare ups. Even now in her 30s her skin it's ok but still very sensitive to even some soaps...

• Don't ask guys about makeup cuz they don't know anything about it. They just know pretty when they see it.
    I'm not sure what the rest of this is for. People, guys, like what they like. If your genetics put your SMV well down the grade that's just the luck of the draw. But there are others there with you so there's a mate for everybody.

The whole celebrity worship and comparo shtick is a giant fail. Too many fall into that trap.

• 6d

Lol I think you're spending time with the wrong kind of men. I can honestly say I have never dated nor been friends with a man who has any of the preferences you suggest. Your post suggests way more about you then men. The woman who "had too much weight" looks great. After working out, she looks great. Women who choose to alter their appearance deserve respect as much as any other woman. We don't need to tear each other down to stand tall.

• 6d

As I said in my response, a straight man is wired to find girls attractive, no women needs surgery to please any man, models get surgery because of media/fashion industry is full of perverts.

• 3d

@Mir95 Because of this:" a straight man is wired to find girls attractive, no women needs surgery to please any man, models get surgery because of media/fashion industry is full of pervert"

• 6d

Any man who has lived with a female partner knows the makeup argument presented here is BS. I don't know why you think you can keep pushing it. She comes home at night, we WATCH her take off her stupid makeup, she takes a shower and gets into bed. Her face is 3 inches away and occasionally even in direct contact, we know it better than we know our own - and you think it's your job to tell us that this is an illusion and you know better.

• 7d

The point of this take is valid but some of the points aren’t spot on. While I can see a large majority of people falling into these categories, not all people feel this way. Your title implies that your going to delve deep but you only touch on the surface. Physical appearance is just one thing certain people will have delusions about.

• 3d

I definitely disagree with number one.
    Some girls may have poor skin without makeup but not all.
    I don't wear any makeup and I think I look okay, and honestly all girls would look better without the makeup because their natural features would become more noticeable.

Wearing makeup every day, especially from a teen or tween age is the reason why many people have poor skin in the first place. Putting all those chemicals on your face every day can't be good for you.

• 7d

perfect mytake! Men dont like fake boobs, men dont like make up, etc. Men always complain about things they have no actual idea about.

• 7d

xD. I love that this is coming to a head. It’s so funny. I bet some girls, obessed with being what guys want, went with no makeup and then got burned.

Too funny.

How can you blame us when the natural makeup literally looks like no makeup? Who thought of that anyway, lol.

• 6d

@Robertcw if you think there’s a comparison between working 60hrs a week and breaking your bones, attaching a steel rod to their outside and twisting a screw every day for 8 months stretching your bones and veins and ligaments one millimeter a day, then, sorry but you are insane.

• 5d

🤣 Fair point.

• 3d

1. You're not going to be able to admit "that you like a little bit of make up that makes girl more desirable to you and stop saying that you prefer no make-up when it's false." Everyone is different.

2. You know it's bad when a woman puts down other women by saying "This women had too much weight and her body wasn't attractive. She started to exercise and... Her body still isn't particularly attractive because that's just the shape she was born with." You may not be into girls, but guys do find fat attractive.

3. Alexis Ren got lip fillers and breasts augmentations. So what? If it makes a woman more confident, then what's wrong with that?

The things you wish guys knew is not something guys need to know. A little less judging other women on their looks and be more of an advocate for your own lifestyle. Also, don't use models to make your point. All the magazines and instagrams you see involve photoshopping and is exactly why young girls feel self conscious about their bodies.

• 3d

"guys do find fat [I guess you mean woman here] attractive" what? Defnitely not most of them.
      Alexis Ren got lip fillers and a boobjob and men are drooling over her while at the same time saying that they like only natural women. I can't stand hypocrisy

• 2d

@TheNerual Exactly! But this is easier to talk about others, I guess lol...

• 2d

I say fan girls, but thats really a blanket term for women that are so obsessed about finding the perfect man that doesn’t exist. It’s the same for men too, but it would be amusingly hypocritical to say women don’t do this.

I might not be aware of this argument you are talking about since you jumped into my conversation with someone else so excuse me if it’s just you in your own world

• 7d

Some women look better with some make up.
    My ex-wife was truly natural though.
    Never even had makeup.
    She was beautiful.
    The thought of Implants still creeps me out though.
    I like any natural boobs over fake.
    Maybe it's more of a phobia I have?

• 1) No I like no make up. If you’re ugly, it doesn’t mean I don’t know what I like.

2) Obviously people have different body shapes and bone structures. Guys just go for the ones we like, women are the ones saying how to I get a butt like her she’s body goals... So you have that backwards.

3) Nope.

• About makeup, I absolutely prefer a girl without it. I'm simply way more attracted to the skin's natural texture.

About genetics, most people is normal. So the lifestyle they have is what makes the difference. Plus the sexiest girl I dated had no curves or boobs at all.

And about plastic surgery, what looks sexy about the photo you posted is actually how fit the girl is. It's uncommon seeing a girl with plastic surgery which features don't look disproportionate, specially on the face.

• 1d

I disagree with most of this, not all of it but most of it. I feel like this just panders to insecure girls. But here’s my respectful response to this

I believe When a guy says he likes a girl with no makeup he’s not talking about the look girls achieve with a light makeup. He’s talking about the girls with crazy clear skin that don’t need makeup i. e super models.

Next about the body thing I don’t really believe that genetics play the biggest role in physical attractiveness. Yes they play a role in it but not such a huge one that it’s impossible to change yourself naturally. My Reason for thinking this is that you can get fuller “assets” by eating more and a tighter waist by spot reducing. I see girls do it all the time. Whether it’s health or not I don’t know I’m not a doctor all I know is that it’s possible. Also I worked hard for it and ended up with a dope body despite my genes working against me e. i slow metabolism, mannish frame, and a plump stature.

But the plastic surgery one I can’t argue with it it’s just straight up facts.

• 1d

Also here’s my theory on what men mean when they say these things because I feel like it all just gets lost in translation.

“I like a natural girl who doesn’t wear makeup” -translation- “I don’t like a Kyle Jenner beat face”

“I like girls with an hourglass figure” - translation- “I like girls who go to the gym”

“I like girls who have never done anything cosmetic to the body”
      -translation- ‘I don’t like girls that look like Kim k or nicki minaj”

I feel like it’s just that way men express what they find attractive. That make us feel bad when really their referring to us as attractive.

• 7d

I completely ignore men when they say they don’t like fake stuff or makeup🙄 they have no clue what natural actually looks like. I know TWO women who look good COMPLTELY natural. The others use subtle enhancements like brows, light foundation etc...

• 5d

Some people are pretty full of their delusions think a lot of thing's that rarely aren't the reason why they got rejected or made it.
    Think they can talk for a whole gender that they aren't and still think they are right even when they have been corrupted or proven wrong.

People see what they want to see, not what it really is.

• 7d

To be honest, I disagree with elements of this MyTake.

• no we actually do like "no makeup", cause we don't like getting bamboozled.

• Men never understand it. "No make up make-up" doesn't change drastically face features, but it makes girl look more attractive at the same time. Like the first picture

• in my opinion, this insults male intellect. we do understand the concept of "makeup that makes it seem as though you're not wearing makeup" but we know those tricks. we're not that oblivious. when we say we want "women without makeup" we say we don't like those tricks. we do know that 90% of women will still use them and that we will often not be able to spot it right away.

• Wrong. It makes HER FEEL more attractive
      Because of over 30 years of body shamong by media to prop up the retail industry. We want real. It used to be that "Men were the biggest liers"... well now.. fake women are.

• 6d

1 I seen my girlfriend without make up tons of times and to me she likes better without it

2 don't really about any of that

3 Not a fan of fake woman no matter how it looks if we are dating and I found out that you had surgery that mean you was lying to me the whole time and I will end it

• 6d

How would she be lying to you? Do you outright ask every girl you see if their boobs are fake or not? What about women who had breast cancer and then got replacements, does that make her fake and a liar too?

• 6d

@Randomawkwardness How why you ask because that's not her natural body in know I don't outright ask and probably never will

That's a different story but yes it makes her fake and a liar but I would be ok with that

I have a question for you if I had a full head of hair and bean you somehow find out that it was fake was I lying to you the whole time

• 6d

@Ineedofusername she is actually attractive. And men have so many preferences. Like look at all the porn categories. Different things turn different men on.

• 7d

1 Want to know if a guy can recognise no make-up from no make-up make-up? Look at his sister
    2 many prefer other body shapes. There's even some freaks like me who prefer chubby.
    3 Easy to sustain that argument if you take a Photoshopped picture with no comparison

• 7d

Yeah I knew this points, but I know a lot of guys have no idea.
    But I have one that girls never realise two, most time a quite average girl can easily get any guy's attention, you don't need to be barbies. So girls can get a bit more confident on your looks.

• 7d

Finally a girl who understands the difference between body shape and body size

• 7d

This is a very bad Take, please don't write takes ever again, thank you 😘

• 7d

Nah. You women are becoming fake

• 7d

And you think that why I added a picture with woman with LITTLE MAKE UP?
      I sometimes think that people don't even read and assume whatever they want after reading the title

• 7d

Its false advertising it makes women think they are better then they are if women fidnt wear makeup they would be more humble and wouldn't have an entitled attitude all the time

• I don't care what make up she wears. I'm not gonna notice.
    But I don't wanna date someone who's undergone plastic surgery. No matter how good it is.

The genetics thing, I don't need her to have an hourglass, that's overrated. But I do want her to be fit and healthy, exercise and proper eating. Being fit doesn't need genetics.

• 1. When you say you like no make-up, you actually mean you like "No make-up make up"
    Nope. I want pimples, wrinkles and all.
    3. You actually like the look with women after plastic operations.
    Nope. I want what her DNA gave her.

• I agree, beauty is at least 50% generics, but also healthiness and youth. The girl who lost weight is a perfect example she still doesn't have a perfect body, but I'd give her an 8 for the look (first pic is like a 3), but an overall 10 attractiveness, because of her determination.

When we say we like girls with no make up we really mean it. We'd love some natural beauty, it is an other question that we aren't very good at recognizing it.

• Obviously make-up done right is going to make the girl look better since she can conceal her flaws and make it look like she has perfect skin but I still prefer no make-up. It's fake. I want do see what she actually looks like without hiding behind make-up.

• 1: no make up. doesn't matter how ugly she looks without. it will weed out the ugly ones and i dont have to look at some scarecrow when i wake up
    2: the woman on the right looks better. more firm. more defined
    3: fake boobs will still feel and look differently (when seeing boobs naked)

• 3d

A lot of guys DO know those things. You would have no way of knowing this, of course, but women are actually way way way more critical of women than men are. When guys say things like what you wrote about; that's usually just him replaying what some stuck up bitch told him.

• 4d

I prefer natural look myself not keen on fatties as I am not and hate big breasts unless woman is tall and size is in good relation to height false breasts look stupid as the cleavage is lost because to big a gap between each breast and some breast enlargements put nipples in wrong place

• 6d

Agree with this; however, I do in fact prefer less makeup. Now, this does not mean that if I liked the girl with makeup — I will continue to like said girl without it. What it does mean is that I want to like to the girl in her natural state. I too am in such a state. My skin is not perfect, but I do not hide it with masks. Instead, I try my best to improve my skin. Whatever skin problems are left over is what is left. No reason for me to constantly draw myself a new face.
    So, GG.

• 7d

Thank you for pointing out what I do and don't like. I shall consult your great wisdom in all my future endeavors.

• 7d

Its the same with transgenders, you just dont know what kind of things they all did to their own bodies. We really just wish for women to feel comfortable in the bodies they are born in. You can always improve, and without surgery in most cases, but women are not as disciplined as men, they like the easy way out. Its sad but true. What are we supposed to do as a man? Hit only on ugly girls?

• The thing is... the longer and more often you girls use makeup, the worse is getting your skin.
    It would be better if u try to work on the health of your skin rather than just paint a new face on your face.
    And the last thing is: we guys also got no makeup we also have to live with our red dots or birthmark or whatever...

so please girls put that shit in a trashcan =)

• 4d

you presume to know a lot about what guys think and want.

• 3d

Please inform them, most girls go to length of undergoing many things because of social pleasure and wanting to get noticed

God made you pretty, please love yourself

• 7d

The woman on the right in #2 has a great body, not sure what you're talking about there...

• 5d

What as silly and immature view. The entire problem with make-up and surgery is that it's a fundamental misrepresentation of the person's genetics.

• 7d

Of course, most au naturale don't look that great.

Presentation is important business. From the way you dress, how to act to modifications to the actual body.

"It's 70% presentation and 30% substance."

• great take! yea, were dunce when comes to makeup... natural looks good.
    Original Alexis Ren please... no more plastic stuff!!!

Show More
99