5 Reasons Men Love Women

5 Reasons Men Love Women

Women are such beautiful creatures it would be easier to say what's not to love about them then what is to love. But we will try never the less.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

1. Women are Nurturing

Women are born with this instinct to nurture and men know this. Women have the ability to care scientifically in a way men just can't. Woman are more patient in order to be more nurturing towards others. The female brain actually has more nero-transmitters for certain chemicals strictly built in for nurturing.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

2. Women are Kind

I feel kindness rather explains itself. Kindness is Loving, Caring, Concerne for others, kindness is someone who does small things for you for no other reason that she loves you. That's a woman who radiates warmth from her heart. That is a woman a man would should want, in my opinion. A loving kind woman is about the best thing ever for a man's life.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

3. Women are Beautiful

If a woman is attractive, most of the guys who see her will be willing to have sex with her regardless of the type of person she is. Since the beginning of time men have lusted for beautiful woman in the hopes of establishment of a relationship or simply just for sex/breeding. Men are more sexual creatures so of course looks are more important to them.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

4. Women are Loyal

Loyalty is packaged in us, as part of being a woman. Loyalty in woman steams from the loyalty a mother has to a child. Thus, why father's tend to abandon their own children more so than mothers. It's in our DNA to stand by our man and our family.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

5. Women are Strong

A strong woman exudes confidence and self-respect. She’s often regarded as the ‘alpha female’ within a group and lights up any room she enters. She knows what she wants and is in control of her life. But how do any of these traits make her desirable to a man It’s because of these traits that she becomes desirable to men. Yes, today real men want a strong woman.

5 Reasons Men Love Women

736

Most Helpful Guys

• 12 d ago

Let's stop with the false pats on the back for no reason.

#1. Studies prove Men and women are equally compassionate, but men and women differ in how they show it.
    www.joseluisdiaz.org/.../...men_Mercadillo2011.pdf

#2. Who says women are kind? Well, women do. There is no actual proof. Who dies to protect others? Who dies to provide for their family? Who will risk everything to instinctively protect or save other living things?
    The answer to all these is MEN, NOT women.
    If you google "man saves" then google "woman saves" you will see very quickly that MEN have the kindness and compassion to save ALL living things instinctually, women are more concerned with their own safety.

#3. "women" are not beautiful. SOME women are beautiful. MOST women hide behind filters and masks of make-up to pretend they are beautiful. But without these things generally, they look like Gollum.

#4. Women are no more loyal than men. Women abandon their children, kill their children, cheat, etc. The loyalty of a female is dependant on what she feels is best FOR HER.

#5. OMG, this one makes me laugh every single time someone says it.
    Physically, we all know this is not true. But even emotionally, most women are NOT strong. They fall apart over the simplest things, they require trigger warnings, safe spaces, constant media, and societal campaigns telling them they are "Strong", "Beautiful", "Independent", etc. because if no one pats them on the back for existing, they fall in to pits of despair and become cutters, get eating disorders, etc.
    STRONG people don't need society to remove all obstacles so they can feel that way.

*Of course, this doesn't mean all women, there are some amazing women out there, but for the idea of "women" as a group, this isn't valid.

• 13 d ago

6. Instinct. Men have an instinct to protect, provide and nurture her too. Men don't need women, and women don't need men.

But both grow exponentially as people with each other. Should always be to compliment your life, not complete it.

I agree with most of your points, but in a broader way.

• 13 d ago

It was a simple take

• 13 d ago

Hahahaha I'll wear the usual out of fashion jeans (no holes in em and they're not tight), boots (not yachting shoes) and crank up the ACDC. Done deal 🤝

• 13 d ago

Yes. ...

Most Helpful Girl

• 13 d ago

Good take. I wonder if it's true. Need to see more guy replies.

My version of this would be.

1. Food
    2. Sex
    3. Emotional support
    4. To be loved
    5. Someone to love

I'm probably my wrong though

Join the discussion

634
  • 13 d ago

I am the first one to say that men are strong. That we are the pillars of the world. But women are what keep us standing. Sometimes even us need some support and confort. There is nothing more precious than a woman that knows when and how her man needs her. They have that instinct that tells them, even when we are trying to be strong and keep together, that let's them know we are not oukey. Oven and over my fiancee asked me "What is going on?" when I thought I wasn't giving any hint of my state of mind. They just know. That instinct of nurturing and caring you talked about is what keep us going when we are down.

It's so amazing how they can just look at us with loving eyes, smile and hug us to make it all better. We love them for their unique way to do thing, which is the way we need, but can't replicate. Well we also love how freaking hot they are I mean... GOD DAMIT!!! They are just jaw dropping beautiful!

One trait some women think we don't like is strength. We don't mean the ability to lift 300 pounds. We mean we want a women that has ambition, has goal, can stand her ground, etc. A women that can keep up with us and help us push forward, together.

• 8 d ago

Okay, here are my thoughts.

1. This is true the more a man wants children and the more he wants a good relationship with a woman. If he's interested in something casual or just sexual then the nurturing is not high on his list at all.

2. This is an interesting one. I would say similar criteria exist as above. If a man is interested in family and a good relationship then he appreciates kindness more. I would also say that women are more kind the more feminine they are, on average. That doesn't mean women who are less feminine are not kind though. Also, I don't think kindness is innate to women, but I would say that there is a mode of compassion that women have that is unique to them. Perhaps this is what you are referring to.

3. This is definitely true! Women are the most beautiful thing that have ever existed. You can see that men think this, because if there is the most beautiful building framed by the most gorgeous sunset, and a beautiful woman on the other side of a man, he will always look at the woman and not the rest. My mytake on this goes into my opinion more.

4. This is similar to kindness in that I don't think loyalty is innate to women. But I do think that there is a certain type of emotional attachment that women get where they will stay with someone who treats them terribly in a way that men will not. I would not call it loyalty though, but something similar.

5. This is the one that I think you project your own perspective into the most. I do think women are very strong, and one who has high levels of confidence and self respect is extremely attractive. However, I don't think that makes her attracted to all men, particularly if they have lower levels of confidence. I also think it in no way means she will be the alpha female.

Overall, I think it's a pretty good take. These are definitely five things that can affect how men love women. While they aren't the most essential, they are important. Well done.

• 10 d ago

All these 5 are not true , lets be fkn honest here
    the ammount of hook ups they have since 16 to 25 is ridiculous , and she expects to find a loyal loving boyfriend hahaha u fkn delusional

• 13 d ago

LOL.
    "5 Reasons Men Love Women"
    written by some woman.

Yeah, because women know why we love them. :p

• 13 d ago

Oh I love women without any of those excuses having to be necessary lol. All the same Strength, nurturing, loyalty, beauty and kindness are all brilliant qualities (as well as being names of 5 of the 7 dwarves in an all female remake of Snow White and the seven dwarves!) lol

• 10 d ago

TLDR but take it from myself. Men love face, hair, tits, stomach, ass, thighs, then inner beauty because no guy is going to fuck a woman solely for her brains and innerbeauty unless she has outter beauty first. But if the woman is beautiful on the outside but ugly as fuck on the inside (a certain female news reporter comes to mind) nobody is gonna wanna fuck her hence the old cat lady scenario

• 13 d ago

That's a real woman. Sadly some are so far from any of those things

• 13 d ago

I don’t agree with any of these except women are nurturing to children, cool looking pics tho 👍

• 13 d ago

True. Women are the best ever and they take a good care of men. They have it all and that's why men adore women. 😊

• 8 d ago

1. Women are Nurturing
    "In trump voice" : Wrong!

2. Women are Kind
    "In trump voice" : Wrong!

3. Women are Beautiful
    "In trump voice" : Wrong!

4. Women are Loyal
    "In trump voice" : Wrong!

5. Women are Strong
    "In trump voice" : Wrong!

• 12 d ago

Yeahnooo, not quite.

This would probably more accurately be described as how you want men to like you, not how they actually like you in the truest sense.

• 11 d ago

I'm sure you have more experience being with a man then me you know everything... So what else is going on?

• 7 d ago

This is more like 5 reasons men WOULD love women... If they WERE this way :))

Just kidding but lots of women are indecisive and overly-emotional. So no.

• 10 d ago

Men don’t love women. Men love to use women once they’re too old to use their mothers.

• 7 d ago

These points do not apply to all women. I have met a woman who was a psychopath. I have met women that are cheaters, liars, self centered etc.

• 12 d ago

Well, I can agree with 3 of the 5.

Do not know what alpha means but okay. Number 2 and 4, I disagree with.

• 11 d ago

Men and women like each other because of hormones, that’s it

• 12 d ago

Yeah, you've just described the perfect woman, too bad most women don't fit that description.

• 12 d ago

I agree with most, except for 5 X"women are strong"

Girls can be awesome indeed

• 7 d ago

These are 5 reason why women think "men love women"!

• 12 d ago

I personally would add "many" before "women" in the title and each subtitle, just for accuracy.

• 11 d ago

Generalization of course
      My view not the political one😃

• 12 d ago

I couldn’t have said it better. Good job!
    Where do I find her?

• 13 d ago

All of these made me laugh. Try again, please.

• 6 d ago

I'll give you three.
    1. cooking
    2. cleaning
    3. vigina

• 13 d ago

1ST

I KINDA AGREE BUT NOT REALLY

• 13 d ago

Great take

• 12 d ago

All are true about you my fav wow girl

• 13 d ago

What are those creatures in your post?

• 7 d ago

"5 reasons men love women"... By a woman.

• 13 d ago

all true..

• 13 d ago

A lot of women have none of these traits.

• 10 d ago

I really freaking loved this mytake. 💜💙💚

• 7 d ago

women are loyal. Big lol to that.

• 7 d ago

Yes!! Power to us! 😁

• 12 d ago

Nice take

• 11 d ago

That and other qualities...
    Spot on

• 11 d ago

Women have boobies.

• 13 d ago

I agree.

• 2 d ago

umm... nope

• 10 d ago

Who is #2? She reminds me of Rebecca Ford.

• 13 d ago

love is just mental disturbance lol 😜