5 Reasons Why Women Love Men

Why women love men

#wowgirl30q#
#wowgirl30q#

1. Men make them feel Girly

Real men make women feel girly and feminine, which makes them happy and turns them on sexually ( thank you ). When you are the type of man who can make any woman feel feminine and girly in comparison to you, it simply doesn’t get any easier to pick up women. You are what we as women look for, the taller the better too.

#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirlRocks#

2. Men make a Girl feel Safe

It’s a fact of nature that men are usually physically stronger than women.

Men should be braver and more willing to put themselves in harms way to protect their loved ones. There are some women are very protective and strong, but generally speaking, men have always until recently been the protectors.

#gsp#
#gsp#

How do I make a woman feel safe ??

#IloveGSPNDiaz#
#IloveGSPNDiaz#

How you make a woman feel safe is not about going around beating up other men or being aggressive. It’s simply about being emotionally tough enough to handle situations that come your way, rather than making her feel as though she needs to protect you and be the pillar of strength. Maybe pay the check at dinner? Take some stress off her shoulders.

5 Reasons Why Women Love Men

3. Men make Women laugh

Life can often get very challenging at times and it’s very easy for people to feel depressed or stressed and start to hate the idea of living at all. When a woman meets a man who is able to make her laugh and smile (especially when she is being cold around him or is in a bad mood), she will appreciate him so much more because his type of personality is going to be an asset to her for life. His sense of humor will make it easier in the long run.

5 Reasons Why Women Love Men

4. Men are Dependable

When a man makes a decision, he usually makes that decision based on a long-term perspective of what he is trying to achieve from a particular situation. This is something that women love about men because, regardless of whether a woman changes her mind every second, a man will keep pushing forward and lead himself, her and others to a better life. Everyone likes having support and someone tough in their corner.

#gag#hangover$
#gag#hangover$

5. Men have a Sensitive Side.

When a guy cries in front of you, it can feel as if you've won the emotional lottery. Tears are a sign of extreme intimacy, and the fact that he's let down his guard probably means that he cares about you deeply and trusts you. We also love it when we catch our man staring at us with those adoring eyes.

5 Reasons Why Women Love Men

Yikers

This was not attend for everyone to agree

Thanks for reading everyone....

#wowgirlRocks

#wowgirlRocks#wowgirl30q#
#wowgirlRocks#wowgirl30q#

2570

Most Helpful Girls

• 26 d ago

And they're so logical with their thinking. It's amazing. Lol
    Good take!! I can be feminine and still cut the grass and stuff right? I'll put on a damn dress and do it.

• 26 d ago

No lol stop it.
      You are not mowing the years in a dress

• 23 d ago

@Tdieseler Perhaps for the fun of it I would one time. But dresses are certainly not for me 😂

• 11 d ago

@Unit1 hope not😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guys

• 26 d ago

I can't help feeling sorry for those poor short guys. I will be forever grateful for a genetic predisposition towards height.

• 26 d ago

Me too

• 11 d ago

@KatherineAustin96 I'm 5'9 I just can not be taller

• 11 d ago

That's just me

Join the discussion

2368
  • 27 d ago

Totally agree. But female friends are important too.

• 26 d ago

I agree with most of your myTake. Personally I like men because they are more logical, more competitive. Most of what you’ve said it’s very true though! 👏🏼😊

• 26 d ago

I completely disagree because:
    Not all women are the same - Some women love men for different reasons.
    Not all men are the same - Some men don't fit in those patriarchal stereotypes.

• 25 d ago

Pure generalization, it can't be applied to all women.
    1. No, I'm dominant in all of my relationships.
    2. I practice martial arts, I don't need a man to feel safe.
    3. Okay, I like guys with a good sense of humor.
    4. Not all men are dependable in my experience.
    5. Ok, I like sensitive guys.

• 18 d ago

Awesome I do MMA too
      @TatyanaTheEmpress

• 17 d ago

@KaDooKan Yup, I'm an alpha female and the first born, I win in nearly everything and I'm a natural leader, those traits can be both male and female. Even in stone age, some females were hunters, while some men were just gathering herbs and grains.

• 5 d ago

@KaDooKan very wow

• 26 d ago

I guess. what you have written makes sense.. to a lot of extend, but i never got a reason to like man.. I like it.. since i was 10.. first i was curious about them.. then attracted and now.. like and all of the three together.. your theory, in my case would be what i look into my men

• 26 d ago

Oooo gulag for you. The American Psychological Association (Commissariat of psychological engineering? ) has deemed such masculinity as "harmful" or "toxic" in new speak. Here are the new cultural Marxist guidelines for men.
    www.theblaze.com/news/masculinity-harmful-to-men

• 26 d ago

A man is only useful so long as he is useful to a woman. Men love women for what they are. Women love men for what they can do.

• 25 d ago

Hmm. Interesting.

• 23 d ago

@Tdieseler 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• 18 d ago

@Guardian45 thank you

• 24 d ago

This is extremely accurate if you've never been divorced and you're looking for a lifelong relationship. Post-divorce, as a full-time single father who also works full time, I don't have the time to provide proof that I can check these boxes. "Want to hang out? No? Next..."

• 26 d ago

Women do not love men. Creating a My Take that says so doesn't change reality.

• 21 d ago

You gay dude or just bitter?

• 21 d ago

Ridiculous assertion

• 21 d ago

Gay okay got it

• 27 d ago

If you want a really dependable man, get a Shaolin monk, those guys absolutely do not mess around.

Asians tend to not be tall but Bruce Lee was only 5 feet and 5 inches. I think his lower center of gravity worked in his favor (easier to tip your opponents off balance) and I'm saying this as a white, 5 foot, 10 inch talk guy.

• 27 d ago

You know me.. I think these are great qualities in any friend 😊✨✨✨

• 27 d ago

Oh except the girly thing.. honestly I am not sure if I even like feeling that way. I won’t say no bc I’m not sure but I’m having difficulty pin pointing what that would be exactly. I’m assuming you don’t just mean shorter? Good luck to me with that lol

Maybe mischievous and playful- but this is a feeling many people enjoy regardless of sex. So you prob don’t mean that 😊

It’s a nice list and well written.. I just isn’t I enjoy reliable people in general. And it’s nice to feel people have your back but I also like feeling I can protect other people... I hate feeling like I can't handle ir contribute to a dangerous situation I wouldn’t feel better knowing I could rely on someone rise I’d just feel helpless. Esp bc no one person can handle any calamity. I think it’s dangerous to aim to feel protected bc you may not be as prepared in a real danger that requires all men on deck so to speak.

Of course to say one enjoys a feeling of being protected doesn’t mean they will not be able to act when needed... buuut I think there will inevitably be an overlap between what we think / feel and what we do... I just like to be prepared by not getting into a damsel in distress mindset.

Anyhow nice list of good qualities 😊✨✨✨

• 18 d ago

I do know you and love you @ VIVANT

• 26 d ago

Wait, what?
    Women actually love men?
    This is news to me!
    Have I believed lies? I thought... nevermind.
    What a revelation!

• 27 d ago

Makes sense. A woman's love depends on the man providing things. Security (emotional, physical, mental, and financial), entertainment, and utility (help with housework, yardwork, repair, etc.)

• 26 d ago

Yeah same as a man's love depends on the ability of the woman making him feel needed, strong and big, her turning him on by being attractive etc

• 26 d ago

@FreshOutaIdeas That was a big part of it. I went to my pop for advice several times, and he just blew it off as normal. That's just marriage and that's just women. We all have to put up with it. Yadda yadda yadda.

Fuck that and fuck marriage. I'll never hand over my legal power ever again.

• 26 d ago

I've noticed the old timers generally only fit into two categories - those like your (and my) old man, who live by that pathetic messages l mantra of "happy wife happy life", then the others which are traditional alpha males that don't put up with shit and are generally respected more by women.

• 26 d ago

"Maybe pay the check for dinner"-what "maybe"? Women ALWAYS expect you to pay for their dinner.

• 25 d ago

I do

• 17 d ago

well when you are an ignorant bitch you ignore any statement longer than a sentence or two because you lack the mental ability to process it.

• 11 d ago

If you don't want to pay date a dude

• 26 d ago

I got a feeling that the only few things that women see in men is :
    Height
    Good Looks
    Sex
    Money

thats all in this order from what i see for the past few years

• 26 d ago

I really like this article! I have a hard time making and keeping female friends and totally get this!

• 25 d ago

And Men can be a Girls punching bag when it's shark Week lol

• 18 d ago

True
      But look how some of these boys speak to me..

• 11 d ago

I don't but it seems my bluntness right or wrong gets me a lot of shit just being honest. It's odd

• 11 d ago

That's the thing a lot. of. people. can't really handle. the truth they mainly want to hear what they want. to hear , when they dont get the answer they are looking for they turn it around to make themselves look like they are the good person when really they are the bad. So sweetie you be who you are , you werent put on Earth to please everyone. You can just be you

• 21 d ago

So toxic masculinity is attractive now?
    This is why a stay away from women, your irrational flip-flopping and hypocrisy need more effort decrypting than you're worth.

• 24 d ago

And she seriously thinks she speaks for all women! 😂 Not even most I'd say. Actually, not even "some".

• 25 d ago

Nice. Thanks for posting, Wowgirl. I like your take.
    You must be a strong, confident woman who is comfortable in her own skin.

• 18 d ago

Thanks dear I try
      Trying is all I can do
      I'm very disliked by insecure men on here however.
      Confident men don't mind my writing
      Other men... Wow. Holy Bitterness Batman
      @Lliam

• 26 d ago

I love women for the nurturing and softer side and femininity and all that. But the physical plays a big tole too. I do think it seems like women are more attracted to masculinity, male attributes and male gender than the actual physical sex itself. It seems like women are attracted to the male body and looks sexually is in coordination or conjunction to the male gender

• 24 d ago

Best MyTake ever. Congratulations, you jusr rendered the rest of the site redundant.

All excpet for the crying bit, that's bullshit.

• 23 d ago

whats wrong with crying, some morons say real men dont cry, noooo
      Real men are strong enough to show the vulnerable side and can cry...
      I don't know where im at... i think im in the middle. can't cry, tear buds won't do it because i had a sadistic mom who just LOVED to make me cry so to take away that pleasure... i stopped lol... she hated it... still does.

• 11 d ago

@Tdieseler because your a masculine dude. Thank you

• 10 d ago

i dont think id blame it on that. i know im masculine... but masculine guys can still cry... i personally just can't. Has something to do with "mommy issues"... she got way too much pleasure from that. i got whooped for anything. so i stopped. been like that since.

• 26 d ago

Why do women need men to feel that way?

If a man determines how a woman views herself, then she is a self zombie who needs others to value her self.

I don't agree with number 4.

• 25 d ago

Okay

• 24 d ago

So you need a penis to feel sexy and smaller than others?

• 18 d ago

I don't need one
      I'm tougher then most already

But never hurts no 😂

• 27 d ago

Money
    Protection
    To lift heavy load
    For company
    Hidden agenda.

Women are independent nowadays they don't need a man.

• 20 d ago

So true! You really are good at this so keep up the good work 👌

• 21 d ago

Yes I love and agree with this <3 . Im tired of always feeling like I have to be so strong all the time for the both of us

Even superwoman sometimes needed superman's soul - Sia

• 23 d ago

Wow... im in love...
    well you know that already... :)

• 25 d ago

You don't really need a mytake for this. Of course women love men, that's kind of how it's all designed to be.

• 26 d ago

I see.
    You have a thing for... George St. Pierre. :)

• 26 d ago

1. A woman should be comfortable in her own skin and shouldn't need a man to feel feminine.
    2. Safe from the dinner bill? lol
    3. Both partners should be able to laugh together.
    4. Someone being dependable is more of a trait both men and women can possess.
    5. Some men aren't naturally sensitive.

• 22 d ago

Amazing take so true I dont like to say it I think it offends some guys but you said it all here

• 26 d ago

More appropriately titled 5 reasons why the OP expects men to do everything in a relationship or when dating

• 25 d ago

Makes sense 🤔
    Great take! I'm on my way to perfecting those things for boo 😎

• 26 d ago

When I'm blessed to have a good woman in my life, I love to spoil their ass rotten. And be their rock.

• 27 d ago

Every last bit of this is true.. my wife agrees lol. Good mytake!!

• 20 d ago

Why are people getting so triggered over this? It’s a general standards paired with personal preference.

• 18 d ago

I was just thinking that..
      Holy Bitterness oh my...

• 11 d ago

it comes off as SUPER entitled. What is she even offering that she deserves this from men?

• 10 d ago

@shephardjhon First off... im glad you said "it comes off..." cuz thats my girl... and im the biggest cunt you will ever meet, like total male... and she just laughs. its just a matter of perspective but Wowgirl is actually quite understanding... you just gotta drive your point home harder lol

as for @Immanuel_Kant apparently you "Kant" understand what is going on.

• 22 d ago

Sounds like you put a lot on what the man should be. It's a good my take but I don't want a helpless woman that can't handle herself or situations.

• 18 d ago

Fair enough I appreciate the respectable feed back Sir,🙂

• 22 d ago

There's actually 6 reasons...

And the 6th reason is a pretty big one ;)

• 26 d ago

4 out of 5. I'm don't have a sensitive side :) Not in a way of being emotional and certainly not crying.

• 21 d ago

1. nah i perfer girl who get really comfortable around me, being kinda like my bestfriend. joyfulll and tomboy-ish, rather than acting all cutesy and fake sweet voice, that pisses me off the most
    2 -How do I make a woman feel safe?
    - pay for the dinner
    wtf?
    4. same thing apply to you women, being in a relationship is all about EQUAL. is all about depend on each other not just one side. men being dependable while the women not being independant? bye bitch.
    NO ONE want a bitch who just stuck to you like a parasite leech sucking you off both mentally and financially

• 11 d ago

question is what you you have that makes you think you deserve this kind of man?
    I am well aware that the kind of woman I want is not the kind I deserve the way I am now. Given your username and that stupid picture you put in, clearly that is not a level of self-awareness and self-reflection you possess.

• 25 d ago

Okay but I don't see what justifies meeting all those criteria.

• 26 d ago

True but women are so loving and caring and that’s what makes me feel good sometimes but not all women. Men are mostly strong but women can be too

• 27 d ago

Only thing girls like about me is that I'm good with maintaining and fixing cars.
    I'm basically only useful when Daddy isn't around to help with the oil change.

• 27 d ago

Very good Take, and I agree with your points. Nice to see such a positive Take.

• 18 d ago

Women don't love men, they want to control them for some hidden "Feminist," agenda. Women love men to be dumb, irresponsible, embarrassed and humiliated, weak and sick, they have a "mom-complex."
    Women allow you to touch naughty places through them controlling you, that is why most men cheat, they turn to prostitutes, girlfriends and wives,
    despise their boyfriends and husbands, to a tee, because they are men, they stand up to them and force them to back down to their feminism.

• 10 d ago

so you know that... but what are YOU doing about it? im pretty sure almost every man knows a woman has an agenda... but how many react? how many call them out? how many decide to dig their heels and refuse to be manipulated?
      Not many... right? the moment they see tits and vagina... the game is over. they just lay down and become doormats she can walk on.

my question to you sir is what are YOU doing about it... im gonna check out ur profile...(feel free to check mine out and see my fight)
      You are old enough... so you know what shit used to be like..."when did pussy become higher case value than dick" - Eddie Griffin

When dick ruled... everyone was happy... but when pussy ruled... NO One seems to be happy.

• 23 d ago

I'm good except for the crying thing. Don't want anyone to die cause that is the only time I might. Few other times but its always so catastrophic we don't want any of that either. I can say I am very touched by people coming together to help one another and I well up and feel them. Sometimes I wish I could cry. Think I have the other qualities though.

• 26 d ago

That GSP turns women on sexually? Okay then beware of my bowl of spaghetti in the fridge, it'll make you wet 😂

• 21 d ago

You are a hypocrite. Number 2 and 5 contradict each other since number 2 says you value emotional toughness aka emotional numbness, how much you can limit your own emotions. On the other hand number 5 supports men being emotional and letting go of their toughness. What do you want from men? Emotions or a emotionless pillar of strength? You can't have it both ways, and it's ridiculous that so many women think that it is acceptable to desire both sinultaneously. It's like me wanting a strong woman so that I don't have to support her so much, then being upset because she is never in vulnerable situations and it makes me feel less manly.

• 19 d ago

@Amayas_20 well this is one of the issues with the idea of emotional toughness, people dont agree.

Tough: strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough or careless handling.
      Numb: deprived of the power of sensation.

By being deprived of the sensation of feelings, any pain is lessened and you become tough enough to withstand any adverse situations. Why would emotional toughness have you express emotions? The more you express them the more they control you, the more you ignore them the less power they have over you.

• 18 d ago

I wasn't asking you and I didn't read your reply but thanks ,😂

• 18 d ago

True also on the other side girls are same that we men love in them

Show More
41