Things that I find attractive in a guy

Sense of humor:- i want someone who can make me laugh i like all kind of humor .

Things that I find attractive in a guy

Intelligence :- i am a scholar usually get good grades i also want someone who is intelligent so that we can actually talk on different type of subject other than that intelligent men are irresistible

Things that I find attractive in a guy

ambitious :- i am ambitious myself so this is something i desire in my future partner.

Things that I find attractive in a guy

Open minded :- i want someone who give me freedom.

Things that I find attractive in a guy

understanding :- it is very important in a relationship someone who understands and trust me

Things that I find attractive in a guy

Kind :- .i want a kind person in this cruel world

Things that I find attractive in a guy

Similar interest :- we need to have similar intrest i like cycling video games anime travelling cooking technology etc

Things that I find attractive in a guy

515

Most Helpful Guys

• 16 d ago

I wish if i can be all this to you... i like cooking for a girl and don't mind cleaning the house if she's tired

She can make my body a punch bag, i'd like her to practice on my body while i'm standing aked in front of her and make her laugh ๐Ÿ˜„ while she's wearing a tight sports outfit ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will trust her of course and does anything with her, protect her with my heart!

Let's face it, in this modern day women showed the world how much they are important...

For example: if a woman wants to donate 1 egg, it costs maybe 10.000$ while if a man wants to donate his sperm it costs 50 or 100$ dollars and i personally would give it for free ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe all my internal organs and my heart costs less than a woman's egg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• 16 d ago

Yeah, is very complicated to find a partner that fits our criteria of an ideal partner. I use a rule of 10 to be more assertive when it comes to finding the right one. For example, I make a list of 10 positive attributes I wish my ideal partner had. Out of all, you going counting how many of those attributes your crush or date have, from there on you will be more conscious of how compatible you both are.

• 16 d ago

A score of 6 should be the limit, anything lower means you are not compatible at all. From 8+ there is high compatibility.

• 16 d ago

xD, for sure.

• 8 d ago

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• 13 d ago

For me itโ€™s intelligence, humbleness to accept and learn from his mistakes, honesty, respect, character, ambitious, his sense of humor, similar interests and someone that can connect/emphasize with other.

• 8 d ago

Lol, you can be honest here on GAG. You really want a tall, musclebound, semi badboy with a high paying job. All this humble, kindness, honesty, respect stuff is a BS.

• 7 d ago

Na, she said anybody 6'4 or taller is too tall. She doesn't seem to care for tall guys

Join the discussion

413
  • 6 d ago

all I want is someone who actually gives a care, realy does love and appreciate for who someone is, doesn't fight or argue, doesn't scam or doublecross nobody, nice, and be their awesome self all day every day

• 6 d ago

dont never lie to nobody, not even yourself. be an all around good person, the world need more good people!!

• 13 d ago

Oh the irony, lol!!! Intelligence, ambition, open-mindedness, understanding, kindness. Most people today are too brainwashed to know what those things really are.

• 11 d ago

Why bother lying.. A guy could be ALL of those things and you'd never even talk to him if he was unattractive.

• 10 d ago

thats so fkn true man u are 100% right

• 13 d ago

Sense of humor: Does a sense of memes also work in that case?

• 6 d ago

Zzz.. I did mean to put zzzs I fell asleep reading this and my face landed in my phone and presses zzz

• 13 d ago

Looks first, sense of humor, intelligence, and kindness.

• 16 d ago

ANY kind of humor?
    Including racist, sexist and homophobic?

• 16 d ago

Yes lol

• 16 d ago

FINALLY!
      All the Lebanese girls I've met have been far too Liberal, PC and thin skinned.
      I'd be a good match for you then, 'cuz I have the other qualities too.
      lol

• 11 d ago

"Including racist, sexist and homophobic? "
      I'd certainly wouln't date a girl who find it funny. @Mh1999

• 16 d ago

When I find a girlfriend, I could try to be more like her and have a bit similar interests. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• 7 d ago

These all lie. they want jerks who have got big dick

• 9 d ago

Well I am screwed lol!

• 10 d ago

I appreciate all those traits. Great mytake

• 13 d ago

Good take..

• 14 d ago

Iโ€™m not sure how a man can give you freedom?

• 16 d ago

Nice, I have all of those attributes.

• 11 d ago

Nice

• 16 d ago

So basically a gay version of Superman?

• 16 d ago

No lol what's so gay about hin

• 16 d ago

I just want to be equal that's it.

• 15 d ago

You want men and women to be the same?

• 14 d ago

I appreciate your honesty, most of the other similar posts by other women on site make it seem that looks mean a lot to them. But you excluding looks, is further proof that women arenโ€™t very visual when it comes to attraction. Itโ€™s sad but true.